Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amroth 19:46 - Oct 13 with 3639 viewsdickythorpe

An underrated "destination". The Amroth Arms isn't the biggest pub of all time but very nice decor and straight forward menu.
Nice woodburner too.
Amroth on 19:50 - Oct 13 with 3629 viewsmax936

Some great fishing to be had there, had a couple of red letter days there and a few soaking's always better with a heavyish sea running, ain't been to any pubs there though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Amroth on 19:55 - Oct 13 with 3611 viewsdickythorpe

There's 5 places for food and drink there. Far from the bustle of Tenby/Saundersfoot even though they are so close. 25 mins from Carmarthen.
Amroth on 20:00 - Oct 13 with 3603 viewsmax936

Amroth on 19:55 - Oct 13 by dickythorpe

There's 5 places for food and drink there. Far from the bustle of Tenby/Saundersfoot even though they are so close. 25 mins from Carmarthen.

We stayed down at tenby 2 yrs ago for a few days Halloween time I think it was and we went over to Saundersfoot and had a walk through the tunnels nice walk.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Amroth on 20:08 - Oct 13 with 3588 viewsAguycalledJack

Amroth is a great place.
Amroth on 21:48 - Oct 13 with 3550 viewsmonmouth

Beautifully calming place. We love it. Stayed at the St Brides with the lovely outdoor spa overlooking Saundersfoot and walked the beach walk to Amroth. Totally chilled. Met a retired couple with their dogs that came for two weeks and were still there after two months. Hope it never gets popular.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Amroth on 10:12 - Oct 14 with 3450 viewsHighjack

JRR Tolkiens holidays in Wales heavily influenced his books. He visited Amroth as a kid and the name is used for lots of characters and cities in middle earth. The shire is also said to be largely based on Wales, which I suppose makes us all hobbits.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Amroth on 10:17 - Oct 14 with 3444 viewsBrynCartwright

Amroth on 10:12 - Oct 14 by Highjack

JRR Tolkiens holidays in Wales heavily influenced his books. He visited Amroth as a kid and the name is used for lots of characters and cities in middle earth. The shire is also said to be largely based on Wales, which I suppose makes us all hobbits.

My toes are quite hairy now I think of it.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Amroth on 10:21 - Oct 14 with 3441 viewsWarwickHunt

Amroth on 10:17 - Oct 14 by BrynCartwright

My toes are quite hairy now I think of it.

What about your ring?
Login to get fewer ads

Amroth on 10:37 - Oct 14 with 3418 viewsSwanseajill

First and only time I tried sea fishing.

I was with my family at Amroth, and watching my son in law sea fishing, I asked him to show me the ropes,
I eventually cast the rod,,got it over my head when those large,(and painful) pebbles started to shift under my feet. The weight of the rod took me back, and I went down like a sack of spuds.

Needless to say,I needed help off the beach.
Amroth on 18:10 - Oct 14 with 3323 viewsBrynCartwright

Amroth on 10:21 - Oct 14 by WarwickHunt

What about your ring?

I can plait my arse hairs.

Makes one wipe poos very, very rare!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Amroth on 19:17 - Oct 14 with 3299 viewsdickythorpe

Amroth on 10:37 - Oct 14 by Swanseajill

First and only time I tried sea fishing.

I was with my family at Amroth, and watching my son in law sea fishing, I asked him to show me the ropes,
I eventually cast the rod,,got it over my head when those large,(and painful) pebbles started to shift under my feet. The weight of the rod took me back, and I went down like a sack of spuds.

Needless to say,I needed help off the beach.

I hope you had a stiff drink after Jill. Go down again it's very pleasant for a meal.
Amroth on 19:21 - Oct 14 with 3293 viewsSoberBaker

Amroth on 18:10 - Oct 14 by BrynCartwright

I can plait my arse hairs.

Makes one wipe poos very, very rare!

Me too.

I haven't had a one wipe poo for a couple of years now.

Asda wet wipes help tho 👍

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024