Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . 20:31 - Oct 13 with 4333 viewsDavillin

Let's say, for the sake of discussion, that there are three regular posters on Planet Swans who have a genuine and hearty sense of humour [plus Dav].

Name one and we'll see who they are.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:34 - Oct 13 with 4327 viewsnantywatcher

Dwight - I think he's hilarious.
Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:37 - Oct 13 with 4316 viewsbonymine

Yes but what kind of humour are we talking about Dav ?

Can you drill down into categories so we can vote ? 👍😂

Sarcastic, dry, whatever ?????....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:38 - Oct 13 with 4315 viewsLord_Bony

Perch / Dung

Darreen

Dick Thorpe

Without them this site would be a poorer place.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:42 - Oct 13 with 4297 viewsDarran

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:38 - Oct 13 by Lord_Bony

Perch / Dung

Darreen

Dick Thorpe

Without them this site would be a poorer place.

Scouce has a sense of humour?

Fuçking Christ really?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:44 - Oct 13 with 4291 viewsLord_Bony

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:42 - Oct 13 by Darran

Scouce has a sense of humour?

Fuçking Christ really?

It's a strange,aquired taste granted.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:47 - Oct 13 with 4276 viewsDavillin

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:37 - Oct 13 by bonymine

My opinion: a truly great sense of humour would be completely comfortable in any form of humour.

Or "all forms of humour."

You may use mine as a benchmark if you wish.

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 21:01 - Oct 13 with 4250 viewsKingBony

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:37 - Oct 13 by bonymine

Yeah maybe do a graph or something 🙄

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 21:04 - Oct 13 with 4237 viewsbonymine

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 20:47 - Oct 13 by Davillin

My opinion: a truly great sense of humour would be completely comfortable in any form of humour.

Or "all forms of humour."

You may use mine as a benchmark if you wish.

Very droll then on here 😂😉

It’s all doom & gloom on here at the moment so don’t hold your breath Dav .... 😂👍

Humour & watching the Swans week in week out at the moment most certainly don’t go hand in hand 🙈😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . on 23:32 - Oct 13 with 4146 viewsdickythorpe

Christ, what an OP.......and I mean that. If I had the fecking balls and guts I'd have loved to have had a crack at stand up. I'd have been a total nervous wreck and impossible to live with type of person,,,,,but by feck the nearest and dearest I'd have upset would have motivated me into making strangers laugh.
The tears of a clown. Hated by those that should matter, loved by those that aren't blood.

I saw Rhod Gilbert, Ellis James, Wyn Evans make it and I don't envy them.....I could not do it, as believe it or not I haven't the ego or wouldn't be able to keep up with the schedule.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the funniest people I've met are those I work with or pass by in society.....no doubt someone will say something tomorrow in the upper north stand that will tickle me.

Dav, I know you think I've been disrespectful to you in the past and I understand.....but understand me when I say I was playing up.

I love the U s of a man!!!!!!

I love all you jack and Jill bastards too!!!!!!!!!
Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . on 23:33 - Oct 13 with 4137 viewsDarran

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . on 23:32 - Oct 13 by dickythorpe

Christ, what an OP.......and I mean that. If I had the fecking balls and guts I'd have loved to have had a crack at stand up. I'd have been a total nervous wreck and impossible to live with type of person,,,,,but by feck the nearest and dearest I'd have upset would have motivated me into making strangers laugh.
The tears of a clown. Hated by those that should matter, loved by those that aren't blood.

I saw Rhod Gilbert, Ellis James, Wyn Evans make it and I don't envy them.....I could not do it, as believe it or not I haven't the ego or wouldn't be able to keep up with the schedule.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the funniest people I've met are those I work with or pass by in society.....no doubt someone will say something tomorrow in the upper north stand that will tickle me.

Dav, I know you think I've been disrespectful to you in the past and I understand.....but understand me when I say I was playing up.

I love the U s of a man!!!!!!

I love all you jack and Jill bastards too!!!!!!!!!

You know Ellis James is a former poster on here don't you?

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 23:44 - Oct 13 with 4125 viewsdickythorpe

I believe he was gravy and chips jack, his grandmother went to church with my mum.
Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 23:48 - Oct 13 with 4112 viewsDarran

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 23:44 - Oct 13 by dickythorpe

I believe he was gravy and chips jack, his grandmother went to church with my mum.

Indeed he was Dick.

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 02:59 - Oct 14 with 4045 viewsLoyal

Mo wives for me but Mony, dewi, Res, Pencoed, Neathy, UJ, Owain, Daz pot, GJ, Flash, are all fcking good value.
Oh and ECB, needs to take more drugs though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 09:37 - Oct 14 with 3998 viewsGowerjack

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 21:01 - Oct 13 by KingBony

Yeah maybe do a graph or something 🙄

Have a poll...

Flounce.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 22:57 - Oct 14 with 3873 viewsJackflack

Mo wives
Warwick hunt
Jackfath

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 23:14 - Oct 14 with 3859 viewsexiledclaseboy

Davillin and Tummer clearly have the greatest sense of humour on here. They both voted for “president” trump. What larks.

Joke’s on all of us.

Poll: Tory leader

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 11:04 - Oct 15 with 3763 viewsmax936

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 23:14 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Davillin and Tummer clearly have the greatest sense of humour on here. They both voted for “president” trump. What larks.

Joke’s on all of us.

Ouchy ouch

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 04:19 - Oct 16 with 3671 viewsDavillin

I had a run at stand up once.

In some circles, that's also called being an attorney.

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 04:21 - Oct 16 with 3670 viewsDavillin

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 23:14 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Joke’s on all of us.

Now, after a post like yours, above, who'd have the cojones to say you don't have a trophy-worthy sense of humour?

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 07:56 - Oct 16 with 3641 viewsSTID2017

I think Chris "The Res" is the biggest comedian on here.
After all he cannot be serious.
Can he ?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 7:56]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 07:59 - Oct 16 with 3636 views34dfgdf54

Loyal
ECB
Mo’s Wives
Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 09:10 - Oct 16 with 3602 viewswhoflungdung

Those who believe one can analyse anyone on here are the real comedians

We can be whatever we want to be on here in perfect anonymity until a nosey fecker with nothing else to do starts creating waves

Perch ,by a country mile,was the sharpest tool or at least the biggest tool in the box

Now he s gone, I say wozza with his urbane malevolence is king of comedy .

That said, if he s not serious Trampie for all the wrong reasons

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 11:53 - Oct 16 with 3563 viewsDarran

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 09:10 - Oct 16 by whoflungdung

Those who believe one can analyse anyone on here are the real comedians

We can be whatever we want to be on here in perfect anonymity until a nosey fecker with nothing else to do starts creating waves

Perch ,by a country mile,was the sharpest tool or at least the biggest tool in the box

Now he s gone, I say wozza with his urbane malevolence is king of comedy .

That said, if he s not serious Trampie for all the wrong reasons

Superb post and I can categorically state after meeting you several times in real life that you’re a total çunt.

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 12:26 - Oct 16 with 3531 viewswhoflungdung

It aint healthy is it

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Let's say there are three posters on here with a sense of humour . . . on 12:32 - Oct 16 with 3519 viewsLord_Bony

Lolz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024