Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilary is a jack 10:36 - Oct 14 with 30137 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41611316
Hilary is a jack on 13:39 - Oct 16 with 1457 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 13:31 - Oct 16 by Meraki

I love Frankie Boyle, I'm guessing he is lonely and alone and has never left the village :)

Lol. I think he's sometimes very funny and other times I can't stand him. I think he gets the line wrong at times and crosses into bullying people that can't defend themselves. The 'joke' he made about Katie Price's son was really disgusting for example.

James Corden, never ever funny, got lucky off the back of Ruth Jones' brilliant writing and I can't stand him full stop.
Hilary is a jack on 13:43 - Oct 16 with 1446 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 13:10 - Oct 16 by Meraki

Your true colours are showing through now, minge?

No. I wanted to show that we don't live in a society where women are hated and undervalued. A sexist society, you may say. So I used two insults I have thrown at men on this forum many times with no objection. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to rush in to pull me up on it. It took 7 mins and it was the first reply. Thanks for helping with my experiment.
I have no problem with this. In fact, I think I would prefer it this way. But let's not have it this way and claim women are hated by society.

I would like to at this point withdraw those insults and apologise to Lisa. whatever we disagree on she never throws rude words around. Sorry Lisa.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 13:46 - Oct 16 with 1435 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 13:25 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

His true colours show through quite frequently.

Just in the past couple of days he has called me 'minge', 'babe' and talked about me wearing low cut tops and mini skirts. Amusingly in this instance while attempting to lecture on sexism.

I can't say I give much of a toss though. He's just an idiot and that's what idiots do. If they feel threatened they resort to trying to bully or belittle.

He's aiming for Frankie Boyle and falls short of James Corden.

Yes and you have said I have a small penis and suggested I am struggling with my sexuality. Funny how you only think it's a crime when done to you. And funny how you've never pulled me up when insulting the men on here. I think you need to check your privilege, TBH

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 13:49 - Oct 16 with 1429 viewsswanjackal

Hilary is a jack on 13:15 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

The only possible comparison that can be made when judging whether sexism plays a part is to wonder whether a man in the same position would receive the same criticism, not wonder if there are examples of other women in different circumstances who don't get criticised.

I'm surprised someone who has the temerity to label others as "to stupid" (sic) doesn't seem to grasp that.

Okay, Trump didn't have criticism when he was running against her, especially to her level? I would argue that Trump received more personal criticism than Clinton all along the campaign, where the most critical period for her came from her own political mistakes (ie the Comey debacle) of which she was the purveyor of.

Also running a campaign laced with "Vote for me because I'm a woman!" isn't a tad on the sexist front, almost asking for votes, and then condemning people after , for not voting on what is inside the slacks/skirt of the candidate?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hilary is a jack on 13:51 - Oct 16 with 1424 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 13:36 - Oct 16 by Highjack

You think Trump is a rapist and a paedo?

I was using the label of rapist/pervert/paedo that Mo used.
Hilary is a jack on 13:52 - Oct 16 with 1418 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 13:36 - Oct 16 by Highjack

You think Trump is a rapist and a paedo?

She also completely missed my point. Hillary has all this baggage and then runs a 'Trump hates women' campaign. And all the idiots believe she is actually in it for the women.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 13:54 - Oct 16 with 1413 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 13:51 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

I was using the label of rapist/pervert/paedo that Mo used.

Yes then you said Trump is one. That's a very bold statement to write on a public forum with literally tens of readers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hilary is a jack on 13:56 - Oct 16 with 1409 viewswhoflungdung

Boyle has many fans on here,y know,those with as sense of humour.

He is beneath contempt and not funny

Disabled kids worthy of levity ? Shamefull

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Hilary is a jack on 13:57 - Oct 16 with 1409 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 13:46 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

Yes and you have said I have a small penis and suggested I am struggling with my sexuality. Funny how you only think it's a crime when done to you. And funny how you've never pulled me up when insulting the men on here. I think you need to check your privilege, TBH

No I didn't.

And you have never insulted men using language that is only used because they are men.

if you disagree with me or even swear at me without resorting to sexist insult that's fine. If you do so using sexist language then you've immediately lost your argument.
Hilary is a jack on 13:59 - Oct 16 with 1402 viewswhoflungdung

Lisa
Men are obsessed with penis

Not sure women have that self love of their genitalia

I've not met many anyway

Still, we had a half decent meal this time in Swansea so Im staying positive

Hilary is a jack on 14:01 - Oct 16 with 1402 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 13:54 - Oct 16 by Highjack

Yes then you said Trump is one. That's a very bold statement to write on a public forum with literally tens of readers.

Given that national newspapers have written countless articles about him being a rapist/pervert/paedo without action (including a very detailed account of that by Tummer's own sister for The Washington Post), I don't think stating he falls into that category is odd.

You obviously don't see the need to comment on Mo making the same accusation against Clinton.
Hilary is a jack on 14:03 - Oct 16 with 1394 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 13:57 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

No I didn't.

And you have never insulted men using language that is only used because they are men.

if you disagree with me or even swear at me without resorting to sexist insult that's fine. If you do so using sexist language then you've immediately lost your argument.

You didn't say I had a small penis? just before E20 pointed out to you that the other way around it may be considered sexist. And then you replied "I'd probably just laugh"

You didn't suggest that the men in one thread (me included) were struggling with their heterosexuality?

When I pointed this out to you before you didn't say I was twisting it? then when I asked how? you never answered?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 14:07 - Oct 16 with 1386 viewswhoflungdung

Nobody s accused me of having that ,mo

Hilary is a jack on 14:09 - Oct 16 with 1385 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 14:07 - Oct 16 by whoflungdung

Nobody s accused me of having that ,mo

Don't go arguing with Lisa then, Mr P. She can cut you right down to the bone (excuse the pun)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 14:11 - Oct 16 with 1380 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 13:49 - Oct 16 by swanjackal

Okay, Trump didn't have criticism when he was running against her, especially to her level? I would argue that Trump received more personal criticism than Clinton all along the campaign, where the most critical period for her came from her own political mistakes (ie the Comey debacle) of which she was the purveyor of.

Also running a campaign laced with "Vote for me because I'm a woman!" isn't a tad on the sexist front, almost asking for votes, and then condemning people after , for not voting on what is inside the slacks/skirt of the candidate?

I think 'vote for me because I'm a woman' is a ridiculous campaign. I think her entire campaign was awful. As I said at the time and have said since, I don't like her at all.

But consider this. If a woman had stood for the Presidency with numerous accusations of sexual assault including rape, with 5 children from three different men (including one out of wedlock), with no experience whatsoever of political or public service, who had dodged their call up to the military, who admitted themselves that they had paid no tax for years, who refused to publicise their financial records, with countless accusations of ties to a foreign power, would they stand a chance of being elected as a republican candidate let alone President?
Hilary is a jack on 14:13 - Oct 16 with 1377 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 14:11 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

I think 'vote for me because I'm a woman' is a ridiculous campaign. I think her entire campaign was awful. As I said at the time and have said since, I don't like her at all.

But consider this. If a woman had stood for the Presidency with numerous accusations of sexual assault including rape, with 5 children from three different men (including one out of wedlock), with no experience whatsoever of political or public service, who had dodged their call up to the military, who admitted themselves that they had paid no tax for years, who refused to publicise their financial records, with countless accusations of ties to a foreign power, would they stand a chance of being elected as a republican candidate let alone President?

Depends. Is that person running against Hillary Clinton?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 14:21 - Oct 16 with 1367 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 14:03 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

You didn't say I had a small penis? just before E20 pointed out to you that the other way around it may be considered sexist. And then you replied "I'd probably just laugh"

You didn't suggest that the men in one thread (me included) were struggling with their heterosexuality?

When I pointed this out to you before you didn't say I was twisting it? then when I asked how? you never answered?

Nope.

I said in an answer to jackfath who said something along the lines of 'all men aren't like that' that in my experience the ones who were had a small penis but that he was obviously a giant amongst men (or similar). It was fairly obviously a sarcastic comment aimed at jackfath.

The comment about sexuality was in reference to men checking out another poster from the rear and then being horrified to find it was a man (forgive me, I can't remember which poster it was now). Unless you believe that I thought you had checked out that poster from the rear and then realised it was a man (in London somewhere from memory), then, again, I wasn't referring to you. It was a comment about the insecurity of men finding something attractive and then being ashamed that they did (because of their own problem) rather than accepting stuff.

I apologise if I have not answered something you have asked - I'm unable to respond to every single point you make as you post fairly constantly on most threads so sometimes I may miss it.

Edited to add this:

I've never been one who takes offence at the silly stuff Mo - I agree with your assertion that women do not need to be treated more gently than men or protected in some way. I have absolutely no problem with being spoken to in exactly the same way as a man - if you want to be rude, to swear, feel free. Treat women with exactly the same level of respect and courtesy as you would expect to be treated yourself, but don't on one hand say you treat women the same, and then make a comment that you wouldn't to a man. That's just hypocrisy.

I also have no time for 'fake feminism'. If a man holds a door open for me, I never assume it's because he sees me as weak, I assume it's because he is well mannered and would equally hold a door open for another man. I do so all the time. There are plenty of examples of actual discrimination against women for anyone with even half a brain to worry about nonsense. If a man compliments me on the way I look, I think that's rather nice, not an example of male dominance. I also compliment men on the way they look. If he assumes in a meeting I'm an assistant or junior simply because I'm the only woman, then he has a problem and I won't put up with it.

Now I've other stuff to do, so I am going to love you and leave you, or at least leave you, so don't take my lack of response as anything other than that.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 14:50]
Hilary is a jack on 14:39 - Oct 16 with 1334 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 14:21 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

I said in an answer to jackfath who said something along the lines of 'all men aren't like that' that in my experience the ones who were had a small penis but that he was obviously a giant amongst men (or similar). It was fairly obviously a sarcastic comment aimed at jackfath.

The comment about sexuality was in reference to men checking out another poster from the rear and then being horrified to find it was a man (forgive me, I can't remember which poster it was now). Unless you believe that I thought you had checked out that poster from the rear and then realised it was a man (in London somewhere from memory), then, again, I wasn't referring to you. It was a comment about the insecurity of men finding something attractive and then being ashamed that they did (because of their own problem) rather than accepting stuff.

I apologise if I have not answered something you have asked - I'm unable to respond to every single point you make as you post fairly constantly on most threads so sometimes I may miss it.

Edited to add this:

I've never been one who takes offence at the silly stuff Mo - I agree with your assertion that women do not need to be treated more gently than men or protected in some way. I have absolutely no problem with being spoken to in exactly the same way as a man - if you want to be rude, to swear, feel free. Treat women with exactly the same level of respect and courtesy as you would expect to be treated yourself, but don't on one hand say you treat women the same, and then make a comment that you wouldn't to a man. That's just hypocrisy.

I also have no time for 'fake feminism'. If a man holds a door open for me, I never assume it's because he sees me as weak, I assume it's because he is well mannered and would equally hold a door open for another man. I do so all the time. There are plenty of examples of actual discrimination against women for anyone with even half a brain to worry about nonsense. If a man compliments me on the way I look, I think that's rather nice, not an example of male dominance. I also compliment men on the way they look. If he assumes in a meeting I'm an assistant or junior simply because I'm the only woman, then he has a problem and I won't put up with it.

Now I've other stuff to do, so I am going to love you and leave you, or at least leave you, so don't take my lack of response as anything other than that.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 14:50]

Me and you were arguing. then it went like this...

JackFath: Lisa, I apologise for the behaviour of the men on this thread. We're not all like them.

Londonlisa: Thank you Fathy. I find the only men who are like it are ones with exceptionally small willies. You are obviously a giant amongst men.

So if someone said to me in this thread "I apologise for the behaviour of some of the women in this thread" and I replied "Don't worry...it's because they have small tits" You would not find that sexist? (I wouldn't care, btw. But you would)

And the second part you have just described people struggling with their sexuality...
"It was a comment about the insecurity of men finding something attractive and then being ashamed that they did (because of their own problem) rather than accepting stuff."
And, btw, it wasn't just a comment. It was a "I think that some of the men in this thread..." comment.

So when you said "nope". What you meant was "Yes, Maurice...you are spot on"?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 14:54 - Oct 16 with 1325 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 14:39 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

Me and you were arguing. then it went like this...

JackFath: Lisa, I apologise for the behaviour of the men on this thread. We're not all like them.

Londonlisa: Thank you Fathy. I find the only men who are like it are ones with exceptionally small willies. You are obviously a giant amongst men.

So if someone said to me in this thread "I apologise for the behaviour of some of the women in this thread" and I replied "Don't worry...it's because they have small tits" You would not find that sexist? (I wouldn't care, btw. But you would)

And the second part you have just described people struggling with their sexuality...
"It was a comment about the insecurity of men finding something attractive and then being ashamed that they did (because of their own problem) rather than accepting stuff."
And, btw, it wasn't just a comment. It was a "I think that some of the men in this thread..." comment.

So when you said "nope". What you meant was "Yes, Maurice...you are spot on"?

So the first part is almost word for word what I just said?

And the second part was about men physically checking out another poster in London and nothing to do with men on the thread (including you), which is again what I just said.

Great - glad you agree.
Hilary is a jack on 14:58 - Oct 16 with 1315 viewsswanjackal

Hilary is a jack on 14:11 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

I don't know, because there is no reference point to the candidate. Accusations and innuendo don't stop you from running though. Does not let off the fact she ran off a campaign of leaning on sexism more so than the opposition, and no other clear message. She didn't fail because of sexism, she failed because there was no message, and being infinitely unlikable. Playing identity politics failed to populism. Even her own arrogance cannot see that blaming everything from Brexit to Armenians, and shock horror, other women.

She was a candidate for the Democrats where she has demonstrably taken money from foreign states, has accusations of pay for play, commited potential perjury, accusations of covering up rape, accusations of removal and destruction of classified materials , accusations of defrauding pensioners, admission of seeking instant war with Iran etc. I think she has enough in the closet too (pun intended).
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 15:34]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hilary is a jack on 15:04 - Oct 16 with 1316 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 14:54 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

So the first part is almost word for word what I just said?

And the second part was about men physically checking out another poster in London and nothing to do with men on the thread (including you), which is again what I just said.

Great - glad you agree.

Let's streamline this down so you find it harder to dodge. I will ask again...

If someone said to me in this thread "I apologise for the behaviour of some of the women in this thread" and I replied "Don't worry...it's because they have small tits" You would not find that sexist? (I wouldn't care, btw. But you would)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 15:08 - Oct 16 with 1311 viewsMeraki

Hilary is a jack on 15:04 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

If someone said to me in this thread "I apologise for the behaviour of some of the women in this thread" and I replied "Don't worry...it's because they have small tits" You would not find that sexist? (I wouldn't care, btw. But you would)

I'm short on time but I do hope you are ok.
Hilary is a jack on 15:19 - Oct 16 with 1297 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 15:08 - Oct 16 by Meraki

I'm short on time but I do hope you are ok.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 19:35 - Oct 16 with 1213 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 15:04 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

I'm getting confused now.

I was asked originally if I would be offended and I said no, I'd laugh. I also went on to say that I didn't have a problem with sexist humour.

In this thread you said that I specifically said you had a small willie and I did not.

If you are now changing the question to ask if my comment was sexist, then of course it was. It's a comment about the size of men's willies - how could it not be sexist?

Mo, you appear to be comparing sexist humour (which a huge amount of humour is) with saying stuff that is genuinely offensive (I remember you posting some sort of meme about Bill Cosby, and I think it was on that same thread, although I may be wrong).

I'll help, and this is only my perspective, others will be different - someone joking about a woman doing ironing, or being blonde and ditzy, or being crap at map reading, or even boob jokes about Dolly Parton, are harmless and, depending on the delivery, funny. There are comediennes that equally made their living the other way round, Joan Rivers being a prime example and I found her hilarious.

On the other hand, joking about, or making light of, as an example, rape or sexual assault on women, is not (as James Corden is finding out).

There are loads of posts every day on this site that fall into the former category - I don't comment or take offence - men and women should be able to laugh about and with each other. I take offence when the 'jokes' fall into the second category.
Hilary is a jack on 05:15 - Oct 17 with 1167 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 19:35 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

I'm getting confused now.

I was asked originally if I would be offended and I said no, I'd laugh. I also went on to say that I didn't have a problem with sexist humour.

In this thread you said that I specifically said you had a small willie and I did not.

If you are now changing the question to ask if my comment was sexist, then of course it was. It's a comment about the size of men's willies - how could it not be sexist?

Mo, you appear to be comparing sexist humour (which a huge amount of humour is) with saying stuff that is genuinely offensive (I remember you posting some sort of meme about Bill Cosby, and I think it was on that same thread, although I may be wrong).

I'll help, and this is only my perspective, others will be different - someone joking about a woman doing ironing, or being blonde and ditzy, or being crap at map reading, or even boob jokes about Dolly Parton, are harmless and, depending on the delivery, funny. There are comediennes that equally made their living the other way round, Joan Rivers being a prime example and I found her hilarious.

On the other hand, joking about, or making light of, as an example, rape or sexual assault on women, is not (as James Corden is finding out).

There are loads of posts every day on this site that fall into the former category - I don't comment or take offence - men and women should be able to laugh about and with each other. I take offence when the 'jokes' fall into the second category.

Of course sexist humour is OK. It's only words, I've been trying to tell certain people this for how long?. I'm glad you agree, Lisa. Could you please tell all the 'heroes' they do not need to rush to your (women's) defence if someone makes a joke about, let's say, women commentators. I'd find it incredibly patronising and outdated if I were you.

The rape joke situation I have no problem with what you say. Some people find it offensive. I accept if you make a rape joke you may get backlash...everyone has a different line. I don't know why you mention James Corden. He's an unfunny, fat, slug. You could have gone with George Carlin who thought rape jokes acceptable (or many others).
But let's not act like people getting blowback, in this day and age, is a good way to judge what is right and wrong. Do you remember that scientist chap who landed a remote control lump of metal on a comet (or Jupiter or something). A fantastic achievement the scientific community said. And when he went to meet the press he wore a shirt designed by his friend (a fledgling woman designer) with scantily clad, heroic looking women on it(he was trying to give his female friend exposure to help her career). But then when all those crazy f*cking feminists saw it they went batshit. They were outraged. They kicked up such a fuss (over nothing) that this scientist, in his moment of triumph, had to come on camera crying to apologise. He should told them to get f*cked. People's outrage is not a good way of judging right and wrong.

Now, considering what you have said, can you tell me why me calling you 'babe' was me showing my 'true colours'. As you said on the last page. This seems pretty tame. And you just pointed out a difference between sexist humour and genuinely offensive things. Why does me calling you babe cause you to use it as a sign of me showing my 'true colours' (a suggestion that I am somehow trying to hide my true nature which is bad). I suspect you don't find it offensive but you are using it to try and shame me to shut me up (which won't work, btw) or dismiss my points. Like I said a page or two ago, the left have used this tactic for a long time. Instead of debating the points you jump to 'he's a bad person'...'he's a racist, sexist, misogynist'.

For example, I won't name names (I'm not trying to bring anyone else into this), but there is a person on this forum who leans toward your way of thinking and disagrees with me. They once made a big song and dance about a word I used. Now, in the last few days, someone who I know this person likes has also used that word. I pointed it out, but it was ignored (which I'm glad of). But it does show, this person had no principled stance against the word I used. Instead, because he didn't like my opinion he tried to shame me (luckily, I don't shame easily)

So what have we learned?
-Lisa does not need protecting against sexist jokes. Let's say, for example, about women commentators. So can all the macho men stop their nonsense. It's very patronising...this is not the 1940's or even the 1970's.
-She finds rape jokes to be offensive. She also finds 'babe' to be offensive (or she just uses offense to try and shame or shut people down...maybe she can clear that one up?)
-In your moment of triumph, check with feminists to see if your clothing passes their test or they will bully you until you cry.
-And finally, I don't shame easily.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024