Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilary is a jack 10:36 - Oct 14 with 30554 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41611316
Hilary is a jack on 13:16 - Oct 15 with 3336 viewsbiggar

Awful person. How anyone can actually be a supporter of hers is beyond me.
Hilary is a jack on 13:31 - Oct 15 with 3307 viewsswanjackal

Clinton Cash by Peter Schweizer is an interesting read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hilary is a jack on 13:32 - Oct 15 with 3318 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 13:16 - Oct 15 by biggar

Awful person. How anyone can actually be a supporter of hers is beyond me.

People can have whatever opinions they like but the love in for Clinton this side of the Atlantic is really bizarre.

Literally anyone would have won the presidential election against her. Even Donald trump. Captain beany would have got a landslide victory.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hilary is a jack on 13:41 - Oct 15 with 3311 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hilary is a jack on 13:32 - Oct 15 by Highjack

People can have whatever opinions they like but the love in for Clinton this side of the Atlantic is really bizarre.

Literally anyone would have won the presidential election against her. Even Donald trump. Captain beany would have got a landslide victory.

Yet she still got three million more votes than the other guy (not that I’m claiming his victory is illegitimate because it isn’t. But if what you say is true surely he’d have got millions more votes, not the other way round?).

Poll: Tory leader

Hilary is a jack on 13:43 - Oct 15 with 3307 viewsKilkennyjack

Hilary is a jack on 13:32 - Oct 15 by Highjack

Except of course Hilary actually got more votes than the orange moron ..... 👍

In Brexit terms Hilary wins.

Beware of the Risen People

Hilary is a jack on 14:22 - Oct 15 with 3280 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hilary is a jack on 13:41 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Yet she still got three million more votes than the other guy (not that I’m claiming his victory is illegitimate because it isn’t. But if what you say is true surely he’d have got millions more votes, not the other way round?).

Due to the huge population of voters (legal and otherwise) in California, it will always be that way for the Democrats and the popular vote for the foreseeable future. Luckily, that state only has the same number of electoral college votes, no matter what the margin of victory is.

For the 2016 election, Trump virtually ignored California so as not to waste his time. As a result, HRC won the state by nearly 5 million, and lost the rest of the aggregate USA by 2 million.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 14:45]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hilary is a jack on 14:35 - Oct 15 with 3269 viewsJack_Meoff

Hilary is a jack on 13:31 - Oct 15 by swanjackal

Nice recommend sir. Just got it for Kindle and am about 10% in. She should never have been made Secretary of State with so much foreign money flowing into their Foundation, and I’m guessing the memorandum of understanding they signed wasn’t worth the paper on which it was written. Both Clintons are astoundingly corrupt, it makes any love in even more bizarre.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Hilary is a jack on 14:37 - Oct 15 with 3266 viewsLoyal

If we apply thatnto the uk system the BNP would have had serious representation a few years back.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Hilary is a jack on 14:39 - Oct 15 with 3261 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hilary is a jack on 14:37 - Oct 15 by Loyal

If we apply thatnto the uk system the BNP would have had serious representation a few years back.

As they should have if enough votes had been cast for them. UKIP too.

Hilary is a jack on 15:34 - Oct 15 with 3220 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hilary is a jack on 14:22 - Oct 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Due to the huge population of voters (legal and otherwise) in California, it will always be that way for the Democrats and the popular vote for the foreseeable future. Luckily, that state only has the same number of electoral college votes, no matter what the margin of victory is.

For the 2016 election, Trump virtually ignored California so as not to waste his time. As a result, HRC won the state by nearly 5 million, and lost the rest of the aggregate USA by 2 million.

All true, Tums. But votes is votes regardless of where the voter lives.

Hilary is a jack on 16:27 - Oct 15 with 3189 viewsnice_to_michu

You understand that Trump wasn't the only person to target particular states and ignore others, right?

As for your "legal and otherwise" thing, it'd be laughable if it wasn't so #sad that people think voter fraud occurred on any meaningful scale.
Hilary is a jack on 16:46 - Oct 15 with 3173 viewsHighjack

I didn't mention the number of votes, just that literally anyone would have won the election against her, even Donald trump, which is what happened.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hilary is a jack on 17:00 - Oct 15 with 3160 viewsHighjack

It's also bizarre that Clinton has become such a poster girl for the left when she's probably more conservative and centre right than the likes of May has ever been.

Hilary is a jack on 17:15 - Oct 15 with 3144 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 17:00 - Oct 15 by Highjack

It's also bizarre that Clinton has become such a poster girl for the left when she's probably more conservative and centre right than the likes of May has ever been.

It's not bizarre at all.

Recognizing that American politics is very conservative and that change is not won overnight does not mean that she is a champion of my particular politics, but it does mean that I respect her efforts.

To ebact real, long-lasting change you need to have a sympathetic Congress. The idea that House Republicans would've worked with President Bernie Sanders is ridiculous.
Hilary is a jack on 17:21 - Oct 15 with 3135 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hilary is a jack on 17:15 - Oct 15 by nice_to_michu

It's not bizarre at all.

Recognizing that American politics is very conservative and that change is not won overnight does not mean that she is a champion of my particular politics, but it does mean that I respect her efforts.

To ebact real, long-lasting change you need to have a sympathetic Congress. The idea that House Republicans would've worked with President Bernie Sanders is ridiculous.

House Republicans won’t even work with the republican “president” they ended up with.

Although I do find the notion of Clinton as “conservative and centre right” a little odd. I accept that the US political alignments are a little strange to British eyes but I’d put Clinton firmly in the centre/centre left using UK perspectives. Many Americans were/are convinced that Obama was/is a Marxist and communist.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 17:23]

Hilary is a jack on 17:31 - Oct 15 with 3122 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump only won Texas, Oklahoma and Florida and lost the rest of the aggregate USA in electoral college votes.

Yep - that sounds stupid as well.
Hilary is a jack on 17:40 - Oct 15 with 3112 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 17:21 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

House Republicans won’t even work with the republican “president” they ended up with.

Although I do find the notion of Clinton as “conservative and centre right” a little odd. I accept that the US political alignments are a little strange to British eyes but I’d put Clinton firmly in the centre/centre left using UK perspectives. Many Americans were/are convinced that Obama was/is a Marxist and communist.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 17:23]

She's a pro big business billionaire arch capitalist with more fingers in pies than the staff in a Pukka factory, but you're entitled to your opinion and can slot her alongside the likes of Jess Phillips if you do so wish.

Hilary is a jack on 17:46 - Oct 15 with 3108 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 13:31 - Oct 15 by swanjackal

Yes. It's such a shame though that Breitbart contributor and former Sarah Palin advisor Schweizer has been caught out by the Sunday Times for fabricating and making up sources don't you think?

Even he's had to admit that the book is inaccurate.
Hilary is a jack on 17:53 - Oct 15 with 3099 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hilary is a jack on 17:31 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

Trump only won Texas, Oklahoma and Florida and lost the rest of the aggregate USA in electoral college votes.

Yep - that sounds stupid as well.

Lisa, not sure why you felt the need to be a jackass about this.

I wasn't making an excuse for Trump losing the popular vote; just giving what I believe is an insightful explanation why the huge popular vote desparity the Democrats can count on from California is never going to be reflected in the electoral college.

Perhaps if you had heard it from someone else you'd have reacted a little more maturely.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hilary is a jack on 17:56 - Oct 15 with 3089 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hilary is a jack on 16:27 - Oct 15 by nice_to_michu

You understand that Trump wasn't the only person to target particular states and ignore others, right?

As for your "legal and otherwise" thing, it'd be laughable if it wasn't so #sad that people think voter fraud occurred on any meaningful scale.

Not laughable at all. I know first-hand how easy it is for a non citizen to vote.

It's a serious problem, and unfortunately all the simple, rational solutions always trigger the Left.

Hilary is a jack on 18:05 - Oct 15 with 3076 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 17:56 - Oct 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not laughable at all. I know first-hand how easy it is for a non citizen to vote.

It's a serious problem, and unfortunately all the simple, rational solutions always trigger the Left.

Great, seems like you're really onto omething there.

Shouldn't be too difficult for Trump's voter integrity commission and Republican-controlled House and Senate to get to the bottom of it then.

I wonder if they'll find the culprits....
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:05]
Hilary is a jack on 18:05 - Oct 15 with 3072 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 17:53 - Oct 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Lisa, not sure why you felt the need to be a jackass about this.

I wasn't making an excuse for Trump losing the popular vote; just giving what I believe is an insightful explanation why the huge popular vote desparity the Democrats can count on from California is never going to be reflected in the electoral college.

Perhaps if you had heard it from someone else you'd have reacted a little more maturely.

Nope. I think it's stupid whoever says it.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in about 20 states or so - the insinuation of the 'it's just the loons of California and who knows whether they are legal or not' ignores that.

I'm not a Hillary fan by any stretch of the imagination, but the utter crap that she gets thrown at her is simply unbelievable. and much of it is because she's a woman.
Hilary is a jack on 18:07 - Oct 15 with 3069 viewsswanjackal

Hilary is a jack on 17:46 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

Yes. It's such a shame though that Breitbart contributor and former Sarah Palin advisor Schweizer has been caught out by the Sunday Times for fabricating and making up sources don't you think?

Even he's had to admit that the book is inaccurate.

Sorry, I've only read the updated version with the incorrect information edited out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hilary is a jack on 18:10 - Oct 15 with 3066 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 17:56 - Oct 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Particularly if they're Russian...

On a serious note though, it's odd that it's only easy for illegals to vote in California. What do you do differently in Texas?
Hilary is a jack on 18:15 - Oct 15 with 3061 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 18:07 - Oct 15 by swanjackal

Sorry, I've only read the updated version with the incorrect information edited out.

The information that was proved to be incorrect to the extent that Harper Collins had to order a rewrite you mean. The stuff that is based on conspiracy theory and dubious sources but can't be proved to be false is still in there.

Doesn't it concern you they the author had to update it to get rid of proven falsehood? It doesn't say much for his commitment to the truth does it? Or to his objectivity in writing it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024