Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilary is a jack 10:36 - Oct 14 with 30556 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41611316
Hilary is a jack on 18:37 - Oct 15 with 2686 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hilary is a jack on 18:10 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

Particularly if they're Russian...

On a serious note though, it's odd that it's only easy for illegals to vote in California. What do you do differently in Texas?

No, it's just as easy here in Texas. That's how I have first hand knowledge. A friend of mine who is Vietnamese (here legally, with a green card) has voted before. She didn't even know she wasn't supposed to.

Some simple ID requirements would fix this, but the Left pushes this narrative that low income minorities don't have the capability to obtain the required ID. Which just about any low income minority citizen will till you is idiiotic, and itself, racist. I don't think anyone leading the Left really even believes it themselves, if they were honest, but failing to solve the illegal voting problem serves their own self interests.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hilary is a jack on 18:49 - Oct 15 with 2665 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hilary is a jack on 18:05 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

Nope. I think it's stupid whoever says it.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in about 20 states or so - the insinuation of the 'it's just the loons of California and who knows whether they are legal or not' ignores that.

I'm not a Hillary fan by any stretch of the imagination, but the utter crap that she gets thrown at her is simply unbelievable. and much of it is because she's a woman.

Only, I didn't say anything about "loons in California," now, did I? Much less launch a sexist attack at Hillary Clinton. So please get over yourself.

A huge, unordinary popular vote advantage in any one large state skews the results, under our electoral college system. It's a simple, logical, objective fact. California is the largest state, and its results were among the most disproportionate in the entire country.

Not trying to cause an argument, but clearly I'm triggering you with my mere presence in this thread.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:56]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hilary is a jack on 18:50 - Oct 15 with 2653 viewsswanjackal

Hilary is a jack on 18:15 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

The information that was proved to be incorrect to the extent that Harper Collins had to order a rewrite you mean. The stuff that is based on conspiracy theory and dubious sources but can't be proved to be false is still in there.

Doesn't it concern you they the author had to update it to get rid of proven falsehood? It doesn't say much for his commitment to the truth does it? Or to his objectivity in writing it?

I don't think the book is meant to be a balanced view, I think the title might just give that away. It is troublesome that the author didn't fully check all facts and sources from multiple sources leading several paragraphs to be removed, but the non redacted material is very damning in itself. Judging by the way the Clintons came out with their lawyers and went hard on it to comb it for errors, seems like they would have closed off those avenues if they could have.

I picked it up on the back of a Guardian piece talking about the Haitian disaster. The section there is very interesting on the way events transpired. Having read around the situation quite a bit, it seems that there are many threads there that really cause concern.

I'll be honest, I don't have a favourable view of the Clintons, the bare faced lying, the hypocritical flip flopping for votes etc. So anything dog-piling on them, I'm cool with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hilary is a jack on 18:52 - Oct 15 with 2658 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 18:37 - Oct 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

No, it's just as easy here in Texas. That's how I have first hand knowledge. A friend of mine who is Vietnamese (here legally, with a green card) has voted before. She didn't even know she wasn't supposed to.

Some simple ID requirements would fix this, but the Left pushes this narrative that low income minorities don't have the capability to obtain the required ID. Which just about any low income minority citizen will till you is idiiotic, and itself, racist. I don't think anyone leading the Left really even believes it themselves, if they were honest, but failing to solve the illegal voting problem serves their own self interests.

How could your friend be on the electoral register if she isn't a citizen (as you know, Green Card holders aren't citizens).

If she is on the register then that is an admin error that voter ID cards would not have helped with anyway.
Hilary is a jack on 18:59 - Oct 15 with 2649 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hilary is a jack on 18:52 - Oct 15 by nice_to_michu

How could your friend be on the electoral register if she isn't a citizen (as you know, Green Card holders aren't citizens).

If she is on the register then that is an admin error that voter ID cards would not have helped with anyway.

Im not claiming to be an expert about the administration of our voting procedures, just telling you about something that I know happened.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 19:00]

Hilary is a jack on 19:07 - Oct 15 with 2628 viewsSwanjaxs

Hillary Clinton was in The Coricle Penlan last night fact! She was downing pints of Strongbow like they were going outa fashion! She got herself a kebab from California pizza in Crwys terrace before getting a taxi down to Wind St.... indeed a proper Jack Bàstard 👍😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hilary is a jack on 19:09 - Oct 15 with 2622 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hilary is a jack on 19:07 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Hillary Clinton was in The Coricle Penlan last night fact! She was downing pints of Strongbow like they were going outa fashion! She got herself a kebab from California pizza in Crwys terrace before getting a taxi down to Wind St.... indeed a proper Jack Bàstard 👍😎

She should have gone to Ho Wah House instead. Stupid woman.

Poll: Tory leader

Hilary is a jack on 19:10 - Oct 15 with 2617 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 18:59 - Oct 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Im not claiming to be an expert about the administration of our voting procedures, just telling you about something that I know happened.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 19:00]

Fair enough, but I don't think you need to be an immigration attorney for this one.

A green card holder is not a citizen. So for your friend to be on the electoral register she must have some friends in high places or it's an administrative error.

Neither of these would be helped by ID cards.
Login to get fewer ads

Hilary is a jack on 19:10 - Oct 15 with 2614 viewsunion_jack

Hilary is a jack on 12:37 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

You think Hillary Clinton paid Swansea University to get a degree from them?

Lol.

Tremendous coup for the University to have her accept a degree in person and to put her name to the law school. Whoever is running the University these days is doing a phenomenal job.

Well if she'd won the election it may have been named the Trump Law School so we can't complain.

Great for the University and another thing putting Swansea in the map. We need to build on all the positives as a city. Staying in the PL is essential I'd say.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hilary is a jack on 19:58 - Oct 15 with 2584 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 19:09 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

She should have gone to Ho Wah House instead. Stupid woman.

Yeah you're right there, she shouldn't be going anywhere near a pizza shop.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hilary is a jack on 20:05 - Oct 15 with 2574 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 19:58 - Oct 15 by Highjack

Yeah you're right there, she shouldn't be going anywhere near a pizza shop.

Somehow I don't even think you're joking.
Hilary is a jack on 20:06 - Oct 15 with 2571 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hilary is a jack on 20:05 - Oct 15 by nice_to_michu

If he was, I don’t get it.

Poll: Tory leader

Hilary is a jack on 20:10 - Oct 15 with 2563 viewsSwanjaxs

All jokes aside I would.... she's gotta be nudging 70 an all 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hilary is a jack on 20:16 - Oct 15 with 2548 viewsFlashberryjack

Hilary is a jack on 14:13 - Oct 14 by Loyal

I am going to try and bang her.

She has guys that will bang you if you try.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hilary is a jack on 20:17 - Oct 15 with 2542 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 20:05 - Oct 15 by nice_to_michu

Don't want her spewing bits of half digested pepperoni all over our streets.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hilary is a jack on 20:18 - Oct 15 with 2536 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 20:16 - Oct 15 by Flashberryjack

She has guys that will bang you if you try.

Yeah her husband for one.

Hilary is a jack on 22:30 - Oct 15 with 2498 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 20:06 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

If he was, I don’t get it.

There's a deranged conspiracy theory about her and a pizza restaurant.
Hilary is a jack on 22:47 - Oct 15 with 2483 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 18:37 - Oct 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yeah - I was being sarcastic.

The point is that if there could be 'illegals' voting for Hillary, there equally could be 'illegals' voting for Trump.
Hilary is a jack on 22:51 - Oct 15 with 2480 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 18:49 - Oct 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Only, I didn't say anything about "loons in California," now, did I? Much less launch a sexist attack at Hillary Clinton. So please get over yourself.

A huge, unordinary popular vote advantage in any one large state skews the results, under our electoral college system. It's a simple, logical, objective fact. California is the largest state, and its results were among the most disproportionate in the entire country.

Not trying to cause an argument, but clearly I'm triggering you with my mere presence in this thread.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:56]

You're not.

This mania for claiming that anyone disagreeing with a Trump supporter is triggered is tiresome.

The reality is that people in California are as entitled to vote as you and so the fact that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in the whole of the USA is irrefutable.

It doesn't matter as she lost the election, but it does mean that anyone claiming Trump is more popular is mistaken.
Hilary is a jack on 22:56 - Oct 15 with 2471 viewsHeadmaster

If the DNC (Wasserman Shultz and the rest) didn't screw over Sanders in favour of Clinton, there may well have been a different president sitting in the White House right now. She is a classic Third Way, centrist politician in a country that is angrily crying out for change. The Democrats must own their loss and reflect on the reasons why it happened. They won't though, because big money rules D.C.

Personally, I would have liked to have seen Elizabeth Warren run.
Hilary is a jack on 22:58 - Oct 15 with 2467 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 22:47 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

The point is that if there could be 'illegals' voting for Hillary, there equally could be 'illegals' voting for Trump.

Possibly, but considering Trump wants to round up and execute the illegals, and use their caramelised blood as cement for his wall, that's fairly unlikely.

Hilary is a jack on 23:01 - Oct 15 with 2463 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hilary is a jack on 22:51 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

You're not.

This mania for claiming that anyone disagreeing with a Trump supporter is triggered is tiresome.

The reality is that people in California are as entitled to vote as you and so the fact that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote in the whole of the USA is irrefutable.

It doesn't matter as she lost the election, but it does mean that anyone claiming Trump is more popular is mistaken.

Not arguing that Trump was more popular, just trying to explain what happened.

Didn't say anything about Californians being loons or give you any sexist reasons Hillary shouldn't have been President either, but continue to vent if you must.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 23:10]

Hilary is a jack on 23:25 - Oct 15 with 2438 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 23:01 - Oct 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Not arguing that Trump was more popular, just trying to explain what happened.

Didn't say anything about Californians being loons or give you any sexist reasons Hillary shouldn't have been President either, but continue to vent if you must.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 23:10]

I didn't claim you did say anything sexist about Hillary, Tummer.

I said that she has an unbelievable amount of crap thrown at her and much of it is because she is a woman.

The subtext about California (which is a statement that she been made all over right wing sites), is that they are not really American. But anyway, I'm sure it doesn't come as a shock to anyone that she was more popular on both coasts and Trump was more popular in the middle states.

Im not remotely venting by the way. I'm just disagreeing with you.
Hilary is a jack on 23:45 - Oct 15 with 2422 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 22:56 - Oct 15 by Headmaster

If the DNC (Wasserman Shultz and the rest) didn't screw over Sanders in favour of Clinton, there may well have been a different president sitting in the White House right now. She is a classic Third Way, centrist politician in a country that is angrily crying out for change. The Democrats must own their loss and reflect on the reasons why it happened. They won't though, because big money rules D.C.

Personally, I would have liked to have seen Elizabeth Warren run.

Ah yes, that old chestnut.

Firstly, Elizabeth Warren endorsed Clinton. Secondly, even if Sanders had won (which I doubt anyway), he would’ve had to work with a very right-wing Republican Congress.

I can’t think of one meaningful piece of legislation that republicans would work with him on. His presidency would’ve been declared a failure.
Hilary is a jack on 23:51 - Oct 15 with 2412 viewsGaryjack

Hilary is a jack on 22:47 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

Illegals voting for Trump?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024