Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilary is a jack 10:36 - Oct 14 with 30517 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41611316
Hilary is a jack on 01:07 - Oct 16 with 4104 viewstheloneranger

Hilary is a jack on 20:16 - Oct 15 by Flashberryjack

She has guys that will bang you if you try.

If she was playing cricket, she would be batting for the other side....!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Hilary is a jack on 06:26 - Oct 16 with 4078 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 13:41 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Yet she still got three million more votes than the other guy (not that I’m claiming his victory is illegitimate because it isn’t. But if what you say is true surely he’d have got millions more votes, not the other way round?).

Maybe if the point of the game was to get the most votes, then his strategy would have been different?
The simple thing is, he beat her. To assume if the rules were different he would have used the same strategy is naïve. If someone wins the premier league and then the runner up starts crying "we scored the most goals" just shows what a f*cking idiot they are. Scoring the most goals was not the way to win the league. Getting the most points was. If most goals is the objective, then we will change our tactics.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 07:22 - Oct 16 with 4062 viewsMo_Wives

I wonder how many rapists/perverts/paedos the average person knows? Interesting question.

Imagine having one giving you donations.
One sharing your bed as your spouse.
And one married to your closest aid.
That seems a high number to me.

Also add in the flights your husband took on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita express' (along with Trump, btw)
The accusations of you 'destroying' women who accuse your husband of rape.
And the recording of you laughing as you described defending a man, who you believed to be guilty, who was accused of raping a 12 year old girl.
Imagine having all this baggage and having the brass balls to run a 'he hates women...I'm the only choice for women' campaign.
Imagine actually getting the support of feminists.
I'd imagine to pull this off you have to have the majority of the press in your pocket, or on the payroll.
The mind boggles.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 09:28 - Oct 16 with 4027 viewsswanjackal

Hilary is a jack on 07:22 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

I wonder how many rapists/perverts/paedos the average person knows? Interesting question.

Also add in the flights your husband took on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita express' (along with Trump, btw)
And the recording of you laughing as you described defending a man, who you believed to be guilty, who was accused of raping a 12 year old girl.
Imagine having all this baggage and having the brass balls to run a 'he hates women...I'm the only choice for women' campaign.
I'd imagine to pull this off you have to have the majority of the press in your pocket, or on the payroll.
The mind boggles.

"And one married to your closest aid. "

Mo....you know this is your next pseudonym.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hilary is a jack on 09:43 - Oct 16 with 4019 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 09:28 - Oct 16 by swanjackal

"And one married to your closest aid. "

Mo....you know this is your next pseudonym.

That face is built for an avatar as well. Anthony Weiner stinks.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 10:04 - Oct 16 with 4003 viewsWarwickHunt

Hilary is a jack on 09:43 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

That face is built for an avatar as well. Anthony Weiner stinks.

Hilary is a jack on 10:38 - Oct 16 with 3984 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 10:04 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

His name is like an anatomy lesson.
Toe.
Knee.
Weiner.

(similar to Toe, Knee, Pull this)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 10:43 - Oct 16 with 3981 viewsswanjackal

Hilary is a jack on 10:38 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

His name is like an anatomy lesson.
Toe.
Knee.
Weiner.

(similar to Toe, Knee, Pull this)

Still not got four body parts like some..

Tony Hancock

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Hilary is a jack on 11:12 - Oct 16 with 3967 viewsJJJack

The mind boggles.

Excellent post. Hilary has gotten away with murder (and some say literally) in the press and her reputation in the UK is very much out of sync (I.e., very much better) with that in the U.S.
The fact that a person with as low a moral standing as Trump was able to beat her should show people exactly how poor a candidate she was. And there was good reason for that. I would even suggest that being female, she’s got off lightly on many issues. She’s done pretty well to avoid jail and you’d think she’d be a little grateful for that. But of course not. She’s a career politician and much like Blair, completely and utterly detached from reality.
Hilary is a jack on 11:16 - Oct 16 with 3961 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 11:12 - Oct 16 by JJJack

Excellent post. Hilary has gotten away with murder (and some say literally) in the press and her reputation in the UK is very much out of sync (I.e., very much better) with that in the U.S.
The fact that a person with as low a moral standing as Trump was able to beat her should show people exactly how poor a candidate she was. And there was good reason for that. I would even suggest that being female, she’s got off lightly on many issues. She’s done pretty well to avoid jail and you’d think she’d be a little grateful for that. But of course not. She’s a career politician and much like Blair, completely and utterly detached from reality.

Excellent reply. Spot on, JJ.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 11:25 - Oct 16 with 3954 viewsWarwickHunt

Hilary is a jack on 01:07 - Oct 16 by theloneranger

If she was playing cricket, she would be batting for the other side....!!

Hillary bowls from the Pavilion End?
Hilary is a jack on 11:40 - Oct 16 with 3940 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hilary is a jack on 11:12 - Oct 16 by JJJack

Precisely. Pulling out the "sexist" card on her critics is simply ludicrous and absurd. Quite the contrary is reality.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hilary is a jack on 12:26 - Oct 16 with 3914 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 11:40 - Oct 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Precisely. Pulling out the "sexist" card on her critics is simply ludicrous and absurd. Quite the contrary is reality.

Spot on, Tex. The sexist card never seems to be played against critics of, let's say, Theresa May. We accept she is criticised because she is shit at her job...nothing to do with misogyny. Or Kellyanne Conway. We accept people disagree with her political positions. Or even Katie Hopkins. We accept people who criticise her find her views horrendous. We don't say "Oh, you hate her because she's a woman". Now, what have these women got in common? Oh, yes, unlike Hillary they are right wing.

Cries of sexist, racist etc has been used as a tool for silencing opposition by the left for a long time (as I'm sure you know). I don't really blame the everyday people for doing it, they are just to stupid to see what's going on. They read articles by far left 'journalists' and just believe people attack Hillary because she's a woman. They never stop to logically assess their position.
"Forgive them, Tumms, they know not what they do" (book of Mo 6:9)

You may find this interesting. A couple of people were convinced if the roles were reversed between Trump and the Hillbot. Then Trumps actions (in the debate) would be seen as unacceptable if acted out by a woman and Hillary seen as strong when acted by a man. The results were the opposite of what they thought.
https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debate
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 12:29]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 12:33 - Oct 16 with 3905 viewsswanjackal

Hilary is a jack on 12:26 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

Spot on, Tex. The sexist card never seems to be played against critics of, let's say, Theresa May. We accept she is criticised because she is shit at her job...nothing to do with misogyny. Or Kellyanne Conway. We accept people disagree with her political positions. Or even Katie Hopkins. We accept people who criticise her find her views horrendous. We don't say "Oh, you hate her because she's a woman". Now, what have these women got in common? Oh, yes, unlike Hillary they are right wing.

Cries of sexist, racist etc has been used as a tool for silencing opposition by the left for a long time (as I'm sure you know). I don't really blame the everyday people for doing it, they are just to stupid to see what's going on. They read articles by far left 'journalists' and just believe people attack Hillary because she's a woman. They never stop to logically assess their position.

You may find this interesting. A couple of people were convinced if the roles were reversed between Trump and the Hillbot. Then Trumps actions (in the debate) would be seen as unacceptable if acted out by a woman and Hillary seen as strong when acted by a man. The results were the opposite of what they thought.
https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debate

I love placeboing.

Hilary is a jack on 12:44 - Oct 16 with 3899 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 23:51 - Oct 15 by Garyjack

Illegals voting for Trump?

The discussion is about illegal voters not illegal immigrants.

One of the very few people actually prosecuted over this is a woman in Texas, Rosa Maria Ortega, who voted Republican. She's the reason I made the point to a Texas Republican.

Lol etc.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 12:44]
Hilary is a jack on 12:54 - Oct 16 with 3889 viewslondonlisa2001

The mind boggles.

You forgot to mention she has known Trump for years.

I imagine that any politician in the US or elsewhere will have received donations from someone who is a rapist/pervert/paedo without knowing that's the case.

Trump didn't unknowingly accept money from one, he is one.

People knew that when they voted for him, and Tummer specifically knew that the accusations against Trump were true, so spare us the sanctimonious breitbart inspired bollox.
Hilary is a jack on 12:55 - Oct 16 with 3888 viewsMeraki

Hilary is a jack on 12:44 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

The discussion is about illegal voters not illegal immigrants.

One of the very few people actually prosecuted over this is a woman in Texas, Rosa Maria Ortega, who voted Republican. She's the reason I made the point to a Texas Republican.

Lol etc.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 12:44]

Funny though.
Hilary is a jack on 13:03 - Oct 16 with 3881 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 12:54 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

I imagine that any politician in the US or elsewhere will have received donations from someone who is a rapist/pervert/paedo without knowing that's the case.

People knew that when they voted for him, and Tummer specifically knew that the accusations against Trump were true, so spare us the sanctimonious breitbart inspired bollox.

Calm down and read it again slowly you minge. I said Trump had been on the Lolita express with Jeffrey Epstein. But now you mention it...yes, Hillary has been friends with a man (Trump) who she says is a racist, sexist, misogynist for years. This man has also been on the Lolita express like Hillarys husband. Hillary doesn't care who she rubs shoulders with. She is awful.

What a tw@t you are

BTW, I also didn't mention the rape allegations against Hillary by Cathy O'Brien.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 13:10 - Oct 16 with 3876 viewsMeraki

Hilary is a jack on 13:03 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

Calm down and read it again slowly you minge. I said Trump had been on the Lolita express with Jeffrey Epstein. But now you mention it...yes, Hillary has been friends with a man (Trump) who she says is a racist, sexist, misogynist for years. This man has also been on the Lolita express like Hillarys husband. Hillary doesn't care who she rubs shoulders with. She is awful.

What a tw@t you are

BTW, I also didn't mention the rape allegations against Hillary by Cathy O'Brien.

Your true colours are showing through now, minge?
Hilary is a jack on 13:15 - Oct 16 with 3869 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 12:26 - Oct 16 by Mo_Wives

The only possible comparison that can be made when judging whether sexism plays a part is to wonder whether a man in the same position would receive the same criticism, not wonder if there are examples of other women in different circumstances who don't get criticised.

I'm surprised someone who has the temerity to label others as "to stupid" (sic) doesn't seem to grasp that.
Hilary is a jack on 13:23 - Oct 16 with 3857 viewsHeadmaster

Hilary is a jack on 23:45 - Oct 15 by nice_to_michu

Ah yes, that old chestnut.

Firstly, Elizabeth Warren endorsed Clinton. Secondly, even if Sanders had won (which I doubt anyway), he would’ve had to work with a very right-wing Republican Congress.

I can’t think of one meaningful piece of legislation that republicans would work with him on. His presidency would’ve been declared a failure.

"That old chestnut" was a serious matter actually.

See here: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/debbie-wasserman-schultz-and-the-dnc-favore

And here: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/24/debbie-wasserman-schultz-resigns

"Schultz said she would step down after the convention. She has been forced to step aside after a leak of internal DNC emails showed officials actively favouring Hillary Clinton during the presidential primary and plotting against Clinton’s rival, Bernie Sanders."

For all the huff and puff about Russia undermining U.S. democracy, the Democrats conveniently forget that their own party engages in some undemocratic action themselves. Ironic.

And yes, Warren endorsed Clinton despite the fact that her political views are much more close to Sanders. It was classic political maneuvering. She endorsed Clinton hoping to get more influence if she were chosen for a position in a possible Clinton administration.
Hilary is a jack on 13:25 - Oct 16 with 3855 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 13:10 - Oct 16 by Meraki

Your true colours are showing through now, minge?

His true colours show through quite frequently.

Just in the past couple of days he has called me 'minge', 'babe' and talked about me wearing low cut tops and mini skirts. Amusingly in this instance while attempting to lecture on sexism.

I can't say I give much of a toss though. He's just an idiot and that's what idiots do. If they feel threatened they resort to trying to bully or belittle.

He's aiming for Frankie Boyle and falls short of James Corden.
Hilary is a jack on 13:31 - Oct 16 with 3840 viewsMeraki

Hilary is a jack on 13:25 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

His true colours show through quite frequently.

Just in the past couple of days he has called me 'minge', 'babe' and talked about me wearing low cut tops and mini skirts. Amusingly in this instance while attempting to lecture on sexism.

I can't say I give much of a toss though. He's just an idiot and that's what idiots do. If they feel threatened they resort to trying to bully or belittle.

He's aiming for Frankie Boyle and falls short of James Corden.

I love Frankie Boyle, I'm guessing he is lonely and alone and has never left the village :)
Hilary is a jack on 13:36 - Oct 16 with 3828 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 12:54 - Oct 16 by londonlisa2001

You think Trump is a rapist and a paedo?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hilary is a jack on 13:38 - Oct 16 with 3826 viewsMeraki

Hilary is a jack on 13:36 - Oct 16 by Highjack

You think Trump is a rapist and a paedo?

Are you on his payroll, because that was quick as fvck
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024