Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilary is a jack 10:36 - Oct 14 with 30651 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41611316
Hilary is a jack on 18:41 - Oct 17 with 2793 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I read today that Bill was receiving an honorary degree in Dublin.

What do we think this sudden country hopping publicity tour is all about? Is she going to give 2020 a go?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hilary is a jack on 18:48 - Oct 17 with 2784 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 18:07 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

Why did you switch 'OK' to 'Funny'? We were talking about sexist jokes being OK. And when you say "Women do not find them funny" are you speaking for all women? To think all women think the same is very sexist, Lisa. And you say about me not seeing why people get offended, after I just acknowledged rape jokes offend people. I point out everyone has a line. What I don't think people should get offended over is being called babe. See the difference?

Then you go on about me trying to assume a position of superiority over you. TBH, I'm just replying in a condescending manner to someone I find to be an incredibly condescending poster. I would do this if you were male or female, but you have to believe it's because you're a woman. It's not your fault that you are the way you are. You view everything through a feminist lens, so you believe you are always 'punching up' at the big bullies.

You use the sexist card when I insult you. I point out that I also insult men, So you dodge and claim some horse shit about gender specific words...I'm assuming like 'babe' and 'minge'. Your feminist lens blinds you to the fact I called Humpty 'son' and many people 'bellends' or 'cocks'

And you use your 'they hate the women' card as a political tool. For example, in the last week you have used it to defend feminist Meryl Streep and Jennifer Lawrence. You have used it to defend Oprah. Even saying...
"I assume that the reason Tummer posted the picture is because the American right are trying to bring Oprah into it as they are worried about her political aspirations. "
Showing that politics were in your thinking at the time of defending her. You then used it in this thread claiming people attack Hillary because she is a woman. See, all women politically aligned with yourself. Now, as I said I don't see you using the 'they hate women card' for right wing women like Theresa May, Kellyanne Conway or Katie Hopkins (who is called a bitch constantly). You don't claim the critics of these women are doing so because of their hate for women. You use your sexist card to protect women who you agree with and to shame anyone arguing with you into silence. The thing is, if you think I'm sexist....so what? I don't care. I care about not being sexist, but when the person throwing the accusation has low and ever shifting standards (or is a feminist) then as I say...Pffft. The world is waking up to these tactics.

The thing is, I honestly don't think you do it on purpose. You have drank so much feminist propaganda you think your world view is correct. I believe you to be a person who wants to do good and be good. And on to your last point. You say I'm not interested in any other point of view, other than the right. Let me tell you a secret...I use to be left wing. Not as left as you...but I had very similar views. It was when people with right wing views demolished me in arguments, started showing me the flaws in my opinions and the massive left wing control of the media, twitter, the institutions etc. that I began a journey of self discovery.
Yes. I use to be a little grub rooting around in the leaf litter. Trying desperately not to offend anyone (especially people of colour and women...you know, victims) Then one day the change occurred. Caterpillar became chrysalis and chrysalis became Butterfly.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Believe me Mo, when I speak with you, I never, ever assume I'm punching up.

As for the rest of it - I can't be bothered any longer. Your reasoning, and I use the word in its loosest possible sense, is flawed by your prejudice. Much of what you say is simply factually incorrect, not least my supposed 'left wing' tendencies.

I note that your post has been edited by an admin. I have no idea what you initially posted, but I will say this. Despite disagreeing with you on pretty much everything, I have never been even close to requiring an administrator to edit my posts when I speak to you. And you think I'm the one who is in the dirt?
Hilary is a jack on 19:34 - Oct 17 with 2743 viewsDafyddHuw

Hilary is a jack on 12:59 - Oct 15 by nice_to_michu

It's fascinating that you think the illumination actually exists and that Clinton paid for an honorary degree from Swansea.

Totally bizarre that you would even consider that.

Not illumination, you idiot, I said Illuminati.

Speaking of which, what z-list celeb is turning on the Blackpool illuminatis this year?
Hilary is a jack on 19:36 - Oct 17 with 2743 viewsBanosswan

I'm very concerned that the word 'minge' is being brought in to disrepute. This fabulous word, which can be used to describe all manner of ridiculous behaviour is in no way gender specific* and should be enjoyed by everyone young and old.

*unless the quote is along the lines of 'she had a wonderful minge'.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Hilary is a jack on 20:07 - Oct 17 with 2722 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 19:34 - Oct 17 by DafyddHuw

Speaking of which, what z-list celeb is turning on the Blackpool illuminatis this year?

Haha this is fantastic.

My post pretty obviously had a typo in it - I know you said “Illuminati” but sometimes iPhones are not conducive to accurate typing.

A person who believes in the Illuminati accusing others of being idiots, you don’t see that every day.
Hilary is a jack on 06:41 - Oct 18 with 2669 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 18:48 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

Believe me Mo, when I speak with you, I never, ever assume I'm punching up.

As for the rest of it - I can't be bothered any longer. Your reasoning, and I use the word in its loosest possible sense, is flawed by your prejudice. Much of what you say is simply factually incorrect, not least my supposed 'left wing' tendencies.

I note that your post has been edited by an admin. I have no idea what you initially posted, but I will say this. Despite disagreeing with you on pretty much everything, I have never been even close to requiring an administrator to edit my posts when I speak to you. And you think I'm the one who is in the dirt?

Oh wow, this is heartbreaking. It's like the ending of Old Yeller all over again. This is the kind of post I would make after being destroyed by the right wingers. But being woke from a long slumber was never going to be comfortable...

First off, I wasn't talking about you punching up at me as individuals. I didn't even mean me. You think in groups, not individuals. This is why you claimed "women don't like it". So subconsciously you see a man calling a woman 'babe' or 'minge' as something to point out (because the group of people known as women are oppressed). While, if a woman called a man a 'dick', you don't even notice (men are the oppressor group. classic Marxism). It's your feminist lens.

The rest of your post is classic left wing behaviour. In the first paragraph you can't/won't argue my points. So you say "it's all wrong...but I can't be bothered to explain why. I'll just walk away instead" (paraphrasing, obvs). Second paragraph - So now you can't/won't argue my points, you attack my character. You sling mud. You suggest I'm a bad person. This is the same reason the left throw around 'racist', 'sexist', 'misogynist'. Unlike me, who by arguing your points and showing the flaws in your position, was attacking your character (it was a by-product of my argument) But, you'll notice, I said I don't believe you do these things on purpose. I said I believe you to be a good person who wants to do good. I just believe you to be wrong.
Here's the difference between us. I say "Lisa is wrong and her world view affects her behaviour. But she is a good person."
You say, "Mo is a bad person therefore he's wrong. He's a sexist, misogynist and if you agree with him, then you are too."
And you think you are the tolerant ones? LOL.

BTW - What was edited out was a picture I put up after my great speech about becoming a butterfly. It was used as a symbolic representation of my transformation. And it showed Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs with his wings spread out like a butterfly. I didn't realise it would be offensive (do you think a transgender man showing off his pride to be offensive, Lisa?)But this is why we have mods and I fully accept and support their decision. My post before that one was also edited by a mod. I'm guessing this was a mistake and that mod picked the wrong post. Maybe they can clear that up.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 8:52]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 06:42 - Oct 18 with 2668 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 19:34 - Oct 17 by DafyddHuw

Great post.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 06:43 - Oct 18 with 2667 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 19:36 - Oct 17 by Banosswan

I'm very concerned that the word 'minge' is being brought in to disrepute. This fabulous word, which can be used to describe all manner of ridiculous behaviour is in no way gender specific* and should be enjoyed by everyone young and old.

*unless the quote is along the lines of 'she had a wonderful minge'.

Great post. You big swinging ballbag

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Hilary is a jack on 07:10 - Oct 18 with 2657 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 18:41 - Oct 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I read today that Bill was receiving an honorary degree in Dublin.

What do we think this sudden country hopping publicity tour is all about? Is she going to give 2020 a go?

Here's something else to read, Soop.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery

"They also obtained an eyewitness account – backed by documents – indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill."

Now, I'm someone who is hyper aware of the way the media can lie. So I shall not jump the gun. But if this story is true, it's been a bad week for the Democrats.
They have been caught grabbing women by the pussy and now doing dodgy deals with the Russians.
What do they say the Democrats do? Oh, yes, accuse your opponent of your own crimes (Alinsky 101)
Just like they fought against Republicans to keep slavery, and to this day run their cities like Ghetto's....but tell everyone the Republicans are the racists, to ensure they get the black vote. They use to steal black peoples labour. when they lost a war fighting to keep that right, they decided to switch to stealing their votes (by lying)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 07:57 - Oct 18 with 2642 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 20:07 - Oct 17 by nice_to_michu

Haha this is fantastic.

My post pretty obviously had a typo in it - I know you said “Illuminati” but sometimes iPhones are not conducive to accurate typing.

A person who believes in the Illuminati accusing others of being idiots, you don’t see that every day.

You should've used that excuse to explain away your 'Hillary is an amazing woman' post. It's a good one

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 08:25 - Oct 18 with 2625 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 07:57 - Oct 18 by Mo_Wives

You should've used that excuse to explain away your 'Hillary is an amazing woman' post. It's a good one

You’re boring us now.
Hilary is a jack on 08:49 - Oct 18 with 2618 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 08:25 - Oct 18 by nice_to_michu

You’re boring us now.

*Owning

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 09:20 - Oct 18 with 2596 viewswhoflungdung

Mo...never mind Hill,join me on Valley Cops

I d welcome your opinion before the thread is derailed

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Hilary is a jack on 09:46 - Oct 18 with 2577 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 09:20 - Oct 18 by whoflungdung

Mo...never mind Hill,join me on Valley Cops

I d welcome your opinion before the thread is derailed

TBH, Perch, I have never watched it so don't feel qualified. But from reading your post and the thread, I agree with the things you said.

If you want my honest opinion, here goes: I think you and Darran should make up and be friends again. You are two of the best posters on this site (opinion splitting legends, actually) and even though your arguing can bring it's own form of entertainment. It would please my more to think of you both down the Gower (sorry, Gower) around a campfire, you with the banjolele in hand, the Bentley gleaming in the background and the pair of you crooning out a duet of 'Tonight I'll be staying here, with you'. But, of course, if you choose not to it will not taint my opinion of either of you. I will carry on reading and enjoying the posts from you both.

Edit - Maybe I can set up a meeting with the heads of the other five families, so you can have a 'sit down'
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 9:48]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 09:52 - Oct 18 with 2567 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hilary is a jack on 07:10 - Oct 18 by Mo_Wives

Here's something else to read, Soop.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery

"They also obtained an eyewitness account – backed by documents – indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill."

Now, I'm someone who is hyper aware of the way the media can lie. So I shall not jump the gun. But if this story is true, it's been a bad week for the Democrats.
They have been caught grabbing women by the pussy and now doing dodgy deals with the Russians.
What do they say the Democrats do? Oh, yes, accuse your opponent of your own crimes (Alinsky 101)
Just like they fought against Republicans to keep slavery, and to this day run their cities like Ghetto's....but tell everyone the Republicans are the racists, to ensure they get the black vote. They use to steal black peoples labour. when they lost a war fighting to keep that right, they decided to switch to stealing their votes (by lying)

I'm sure I read that she oversaw the sale of a considerable amount of material used to make nuclear weapons to Russia. I think it was uranium.

Hilary is a jack on 09:52 - Oct 18 with 2565 viewswhoflungdung

It's not going to happen Mo.Ever. Been there before .

I ignore him now as scores of posters advised me

It doesn't stop him ,nothing can but I accept his situation

Now, does Hillary use two " l" s because she has Welsh roots

Best posters btw are Lohengrin and Warwick ,for entirely different reasons

Hilary is a jack on 09:53 - Oct 18 with 2560 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hilary is a jack on 09:52 - Oct 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure I read that she oversaw the sale of a considerable amount of material used to make nuclear weapons to Russia. I think it was uranium.

Wow - I remember reading it a long time ago. Apparently it is big news again with fresh evidence. What a surprise.

Hilary is a jack on 09:53 - Oct 18 with 2560 viewsDafyddHuw

Hilary is a jack on 20:07 - Oct 17 by nice_to_michu

Haha this is fantastic.

Typo - yeah, right
Hilary is a jack on 09:54 - Oct 18 with 2559 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 09:46 - Oct 18 by Mo_Wives

TBH, Perch, I have never watched it so don't feel qualified. But from reading your post and the thread, I agree with the things you said.

If you want my honest opinion, here goes: I think you and Darran should make up and be friends again. You are two of the best posters on this site (opinion splitting legends, actually) and even though your arguing can bring it's own form of entertainment. It would please my more to think of you both down the Gower (sorry, Gower) around a campfire, you with the banjolele in hand, the Bentley gleaming in the background and the pair of you crooning out a duet of 'Tonight I'll be staying here, with you'. But, of course, if you choose not to it will not taint my opinion of either of you. I will carry on reading and enjoying the posts from you both.

Edit - Maybe I can set up a meeting with the heads of the other five families, so you can have a 'sit down'
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 9:48]

Sounds like a potential sequel to brokeback mountain

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hilary is a jack on 10:02 - Oct 18 with 2543 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 09:52 - Oct 18 by whoflungdung

It's not going to happen Mo.Ever. Been there before .

I ignore him now as scores of posters advised me

It doesn't stop him ,nothing can but I accept his situation

Now, does Hillary use two " l" s because she has Welsh roots

Best posters btw are Lohengrin and Warwick ,for entirely different reasons

Sad to hear. Que sera sera.

I think Hillary uses two. Either way I know you can't spell Hillary without L.I.A.R.
Like you can't spell Triumph without T.R.U.M.P

And what you say about Lohengrin and Wazza...correct, sir. Definitely two from the top draw.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 10:04 - Oct 18 with 2539 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 09:53 - Oct 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wow - I remember reading it a long time ago. Apparently it is big news again with fresh evidence. What a surprise.

It's a shocker, my friend.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 10:07 - Oct 18 with 2525 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 09:54 - Oct 18 by Highjack

Sounds like a potential sequel to brokeback mountain

The intro music can be 'Sunshine on Leith' but we'll change Leith to Neath...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 10:23 - Oct 18 with 2505 viewswhoflungdung

...and I didn't get a Banjolele or " Banjolene" as some northern chap pursuaded me to go for Full on banjo.

Thanks Norm

Sorry about the Terriers

Hilary is a jack on 11:25 - Oct 18 with 2493 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 10:23 - Oct 18 by whoflungdung

...and I didn't get a Banjolele or " Banjolene" as some northern chap pursuaded me to go for Full on banjo.

Thanks Norm

Sorry about the Terriers

You didn't kill Norms dogs did you. That must have been some awful banjo playing.

"Ay oop, Eli...T'looks like Normans Patterdales have thrown themselves off roof"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 11:34 - Oct 18 with 2482 viewswhoflungdung

Tidy chap was Norm

Great shop ,truly something

I'm still learning banjo but getting there

Running out of space now but can't part with instruments at all .like babies to me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024