Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime 10:57 - Oct 14 with 5614 viewsSgorioFruit

and that sometime is TODAY

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 11:06 - Oct 14 with 5601 viewsPrivate_Partz

A damn good thrashing? ;-)
Hope you are right.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 11:11 - Oct 14 with 5588 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 11:06 - Oct 14 by Private_Partz

A damn good thrashing? ;-)
Hope you are right.

Just for you, Partzy.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 11:59 - Oct 14 with 5499 viewsshandyjack

my money is on PC for a negative line up and a 1-0 defeat where we have 1/2 shots on target

Poll: Expectation for the season

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 12:03 - Oct 14 with 5495 viewsswanjackal

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 11:59 - Oct 14 by shandyjack

my money is on PC for a negative line up and a 1-0 defeat where we have 1/2 shots on target

Last 5 minutes concession?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 12:21 - Oct 14 with 5463 viewsAl_Bundy

Fruity knows nothing about football... we are going to thrash Huddersfield

I think not..
Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 18:40 - Oct 14 with 5335 viewsSgorioFruit

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 12:21 - Oct 14 by Al_Bundy

Fruity knows nothing about football... we are going to thrash Huddersfield

I think not..

Ok not a thrashing but I’m nearly right.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 18:45 - Oct 14 with 5320 viewsGaryjack

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 18:40 - Oct 14 by SgorioFruit

You carry on as you are Sgorio, you may be a total fruitcake but i think you're great!
Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 18:46 - Oct 14 with 5311 viewsZZoric

Someone is going to get a good thrashing off us sometime on 18:40 - Oct 14 by SgorioFruit

strong contender for the annual award - realistically upbeat, and of course THE intervention of the year

hats off to you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024