Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 18:22 - Oct 14 with 17295 viewsbluenile

Take a bow, puts his brother to shame, outstanding performance today.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Jordan Ayew on 18:29 - Oct 14 with 6440 viewsGriffting

Keeps getting better.
I thought naughton was brilliant today as well.
Jordan Ayew on 18:31 - Oct 14 with 6428 viewshydraulicjack

Mom for me

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Jordan Ayew on 18:34 - Oct 14 with 6388 viewsItchySphincter

Little Ayew has turned out to be pretty handy, and he's starting to get less selfish as the weeks pass. Looks like he trusts Tammy to knock them in.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jordan Ayew on 18:38 - Oct 14 with 6363 viewsicecoldjack

Jordan is certainly a team player, i think/hope he see's the Swans as his second chance, he said as much at the end of last season, i was a bit gutted for him that he didn't get the second goal but Tammy did exactly the right thing in making sure it went over the line.

Seems to have the same persona as Luke Moore to me which will always hold him back with many supporters, Jordan has been a great signing for us i just hope he keeps improving and keeps working, unselfish and works for the team, works very well with Tammy .

So our summer signings of..
Bony
Mesa
Klucus
Sanches

Have as of yet done nothing of note but will now need to step up to return to a winning team .
Jordan Ayew on 18:39 - Oct 14 with 6348 viewsJackfath

Why was he wearing gloves? Very mild out today.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jordan Ayew on 18:40 - Oct 14 with 6347 viewsDavillin

Football's first official "Flag-to-Flag Midfielder," he has no discipline, is rarely where he belongs thereby letting down the rest of the team, loses the ball or gives it away more than any other Swansea player.

In short, he's a liability.

Am I really alone in seeing all of that?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Jordan Ayew on 18:40 - Oct 14 with 6344 viewsGaz_M

Jordan Ayew on 18:38 - Oct 14 by icecoldjack

Jordan is certainly a team player, i think/hope he see's the Swans as his second chance, he said as much at the end of last season, i was a bit gutted for him that he didn't get the second goal but Tammy did exactly the right thing in making sure it went over the line.

Seems to have the same persona as Luke Moore to me which will always hold him back with many supporters, Jordan has been a great signing for us i just hope he keeps improving and keeps working, unselfish and works for the team, works very well with Tammy .

So our summer signings of..
Bony
Mesa
Klucus
Sanches

Have as of yet done nothing of note but will now need to step up to return to a winning team .

Very similar players, Luke Moore and Jordan Ayew. Good team players, good ability on the ball and work hard.

The biggest thing holding each of them back is that they're neither strikers, wingers or no. 10's but can play each of those positions adequately.

Good signing.
Jordan Ayew on 18:43 - Oct 14 with 6327 viewsE20Jack

Jordan Ayew on 18:40 - Oct 14 by Davillin

Football's first official "Flag-to-Flag Midfielder," he has no discipline, is rarely where he belongs thereby letting down the rest of the team, loses the ball or gives it away more than any other Swansea player.

I truly hope so.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew on 18:43 - Oct 14 with 6321 viewsJackfath

Jordan Ayew on 18:40 - Oct 14 by Gaz_M

Very similar players, Luke Moore and Jordan Ayew. Good team players, good ability on the ball and work hard.

The biggest thing holding each of them back is that they're neither strikers, wingers or no. 10's but can play each of those positions adequately.

Good signing.

After 7 season in the most wealthy league in the world we really should be doing better. Having said that he did play well today and was wearing gloves. I am not sure why there are people down voting me for this FACT.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Jordan Ayew on 18:44 - Oct 14 with 6307 viewsGaz_M

Jordan Ayew on 18:40 - Oct 14 by Davillin

Yes.
Jordan Ayew on 18:44 - Oct 14 with 6301 viewsicecoldjack

Jordan Ayew on 18:40 - Oct 14 by Gaz_M

Good signing.

It's a fair comment for sure. always thought Luke was a great partner for Michu when they sometimes played together, he was a good pro, i see a similar thing with Tammy and Ayew, which makes me wonder how its going to work our for Bony .
Jordan Ayew on 18:45 - Oct 14 with 6295 viewsGaz_M

Jordan Ayew on 18:43 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

After 7 season in the most wealthy league in the world we really should be doing better. Having said that he did play well today and was wearing gloves. I am not sure why there are people down voting me for this FACT.

He's exactly the type of player we need in the squad whilst we get rid of Routledge, but shouldn't be starting.

Assuming that is what you meant to post, I agree ;)
Jordan Ayew on 18:46 - Oct 14 with 6280 viewsjack2jack

Jordan Ayew on 18:39 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

Because he wanted to wear gloves.
Jordan Ayew on 18:47 - Oct 14 with 6270 viewsJackfath

Jordan Ayew on 18:46 - Oct 14 by jack2jack

Because he wanted to wear gloves.

How odd.

Jordan Ayew on 18:50 - Oct 14 with 6248 viewsicecoldjack

Jordan Ayew on 18:47 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

How odd.

How odd that it's an issue for you .
Jordan Ayew on 18:50 - Oct 14 with 6249 viewsjack2jack

Jordan Ayew on 18:47 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

How odd.

What's odd,he wanted to wear gloves so he did.
Jordan Ayew on 18:52 - Oct 14 with 6222 viewsJackfath

Jordan Ayew on 18:50 - Oct 14 by icecoldjack

How odd that it's an issue for you .

It's no issue Anthony merely an observation, as stated. You're the one making an issue here.

Jordan Ayew on 18:54 - Oct 14 with 6200 viewsjack2jack

Jordan Ayew on 18:52 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

It's no issue Anthony merely an observation, as stated. You're the one making an issue here.

You've mentioned it on two threads,how odd!
Jordan Ayew on 18:55 - Oct 14 with 6192 viewsDavillin

Jordan Ayew on 18:39 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

Draws attention away from his feet?

I'll have my fiver now, please.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Jordan Ayew on 18:57 - Oct 14 with 6175 viewsE20Jack

Jordan Ayew on 18:55 - Oct 14 by Davillin

Draws attention away from his feet?

I'll have my fiver now, please.

Yes because without those feet of his he would struggle to be consistently our best player, of course.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordan Ayew on 18:58 - Oct 14 with 6147 viewsJackfath

Jordan Ayew on 18:54 - Oct 14 by jack2jack

You've mentioned it on two threads,how odd!

Not as odd as the people questioning how it's not odd that he was wearing the gloves.

Jordan Ayew on 19:02 - Oct 14 with 6118 viewsjack2jack

Jordan Ayew on 18:58 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

Not as odd as the people questioning how it's not odd that he was wearing the gloves.

Best drop a line to the club and complain then,as it a big problem for you.
Jordan Ayew on 19:02 - Oct 14 with 6103 viewsicecoldjack

Jordan Ayew on 18:52 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

Not sure why your so hurt by a down arrow for the most pointless "observation" in the History of Planet Swans but hey ho what ever turns you on i guess.

"he wore gloves, look everyone, he's wearing gloves and it isn't really that cold "

What a fookin plum you are sometimes .
Jordan Ayew on 19:06 - Oct 14 with 6079 viewsJackfath

Jordan Ayew on 19:02 - Oct 14 by jack2jack

Best drop a line to the club and complain then,as it a big problem for you.

It's not a big problem for me at all my friend.

Jordan Ayew on 19:07 - Oct 14 with 6068 viewsJackfath

Jordan Ayew on 19:02 - Oct 14 by icecoldjack

Not sure why your so hurt by a down arrow for the most pointless "observation" in the History of Planet Swans but hey ho what ever turns you on i guess.

"he wore gloves, look everyone, he's wearing gloves and it isn't really that cold "

What a fookin plum you are sometimes .

In your expert opinion, of course.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024