Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 18:22 - Oct 14 with 17296 viewsbluenile

Take a bow, puts his brother to shame, outstanding performance today.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Jordan Ayew on 19:14 - Oct 14 with 4117 viewsjack2jack

Jordan Ayew on 19:06 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

It's not a big problem for me at all my friend.

So it's not a problem then,great let's move on then.
Glad that's sorted
Jordan Ayew on 20:09 - Oct 14 with 4062 viewsFlashberryjack

Jordan Ayew on 18:40 - Oct 14 by Davillin

Football's first official "Flag-to-Flag Midfielder," he has no discipline, is rarely where he belongs thereby letting down the rest of the team, loses the ball or gives it away more than any other Swansea player.

In short, he's a liability.

Am I really alone in seeing all of that?

Looks like you are...... to be honest, if you think Ayew is a liability after today's game, tells me more about you, rather than the game.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jordan Ayew on 20:13 - Oct 14 with 4055 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 20:09 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

Looks like you are...... to be honest, if you think Ayew is a liability after today's game, tells me more about you, rather than the game.

He's pining for Viera, the silly old sod.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jordan Ayew on 20:16 - Oct 14 with 4051 viewsnantywatcher

Superb performance by JA today - he fills me with confidence when he gets involved with his defensive duties. Tremendous buy for us, a nice understanding with Tammy for that first goal, it gave Tammy an extra split second to pick his spot.
Jordan Ayew on 20:19 - Oct 14 with 4037 viewsE20Jack

Jordan Ayew on 20:13 - Oct 14 by Neath_Jack

He's pining for Viera, the silly old sod.

Do you really think they are one and the same?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jordan Ayew on 20:20 - Oct 14 with 4029 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 20:19 - Oct 14 by E20Jack

Do you really think they are one and the same?

No think about it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Jordan Ayew on 20:22 - Oct 14 with 4022 viewsLeonWasGod

Football's first official "Flag-to-Flag Midfielder," he has no discipline, is rarely where he belongs thereby letting down the rest of the team, loses the ball or gives it away more than any other Swansea player.

But he runs around a lot 👍

Which is important, but he flatters to deceive as an attacking threat. He's a decent enough squad player who would be good if he had a more consistent end product (his chip today was lovely mind).
Jordan Ayew on 20:24 - Oct 14 with 4012 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 20:22 - Oct 14 by LeonWasGod

But he runs around a lot 👍

Which is important, but he flatters to deceive as an attacking threat. He's a decent enough squad player who would be good if he had a more consistent end product (his chip today was lovely mind).

You're confusing him with Siggy.

He is far, far more of an attacking threat than golden bollocks.

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew on 20:29 - Oct 14 with 3987 viewsBLAZE

I'd genuinely take Ayew over Sigurdsson in open play. And Jordan over Andre too.
Jordan Ayew on 20:30 - Oct 14 with 3984 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordan Ayew on 20:24 - Oct 14 by Neath_Jack

You're confusing him with Siggy.

He is far, far more of an attacking threat than golden bollocks.

Well obviously not based on the stats of them both here. Just very different players. JA is fine, but he's limited (which is probably why he's here).

Let's hope I'm wrong and he ends up with a pile of assists and goals.
Jordan Ayew on 20:32 - Oct 14 with 3967 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 20:30 - Oct 14 by LeonWasGod

Well obviously not based on the stats of them both here. Just very different players. JA is fine, but he's limited (which is probably why he's here).

Let's hope I'm wrong and he ends up with a pile of assists and goals.

Siggy runs around a lot.
Siggy is good at free kicks.
Siggy is useless with the ball at his feet, running at players. (he may get lucky once or twice a season mind).

JA is superb with the ball at his feet, running at players.

Jordan Ayew on 20:57 - Oct 14 with 3913 viewsLoyal

Jordan Ayew on 18:34 - Oct 14 by ItchySphincter

Little Ayew has turned out to be pretty handy, and he's starting to get less selfish as the weeks pass. Looks like he trusts Tammy to knock them in.

They are forming a decent understanding,
Jordan offers far more than his brother.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jordan Ayew on 21:50 - Oct 14 with 3856 viewsCooperman

Ha ha! Who fraped you?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jordan Ayew on 23:35 - Oct 14 with 3798 viewsAguycalledJack

Continues to take too many touches.
Jordan Ayew on 00:51 - Oct 15 with 3755 viewswhiterock

Jordan Ayew on 18:29 - Oct 14 by Griffting

Keeps getting better.
I thought naughton was brilliant today as well.

Naughton always plays well but unfortunately, will never get off the list
Jordan Ayew on 00:52 - Oct 15 with 3754 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Jordan Ayew on 18:43 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

After 7 season in the most wealthy league in the world we really should be doing better. Having said that he did play well today and was wearing gloves. I am not sure why there are people down voting me for this FACT.

Not sure if I agree with that. I think that part of our problem lies in the economics of being a small club. Seven years in the league, if we were allowed to keep the excellent players we find or develop, then yes, but we constantly have to cash in our best talent and have to then to rebuild from a weaker point.
We are then left with the pretty good to average players and have to work hard to keep constantly rebuilding our squad. I think Ayew is a really good player, who is now one of our best squad players. Abraham is looking like someone who is very, very handy and should be pursued on a permanent deal.
All we have to do is finish better than three other teams, and at the moment that looks achievable with the players we have.
It takes time, at least three to four months for players to settle as a team, understand each others strengths and weakness.
Clement has done a great job getting the defence working. Now he has time to build an attack that is going to win us more than the bottom three teams.
I know it is not champagne football, or the Swansea Way of a few years back.
But seriously. We have sold all our gems that we have discovered it is going to take time to craft a few diamonds out of the rocks we have picked up.
Jordan Ayew on 08:20 - Oct 15 with 3658 viewsSTID2017

I have always respected your opinion.
This though - just simply what player are you watching ?
Maybe it looks different via sattelite

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jordan Ayew on 08:56 - Oct 15 with 3626 viewsdameedna

His last 15 minutes made sure we hung on to thw win he played a big role in achieving.
Watch how he plays that last 15. It was an example of game management.
We could have scored 4 goals in that period as Mooy started to push and take risks.
Ayew knuckled down and was always available. Even got a hit in on Mooy that was a foul.
Him and Abraham are top drawer so far. Lucky to have both.
Jordan Ayew on 09:14 - Oct 15 with 3607 viewsswansea68

Yes u are alone mate. He's actually very clever
Jordan Ayew on 09:17 - Oct 15 with 3602 viewsItchySphincter

That's Andre you're thinking of.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jordan Ayew on 09:34 - Oct 15 with 3595 viewsDr_Winston

I'm probably in a small minority, but I'd be quite happy to have both Ayew brothers.

The stick Andre gets on here despite being one of only a couple of players who looked like he knew what he was doing in 15/16 is bizarre.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordan Ayew on 09:39 - Oct 15 with 3590 viewsItchySphincter

Andre did know what he was doing, his teammates didn't though. Square peg. Jordan is a better, more disciplined version.

Jordan Ayew on 09:49 - Oct 15 with 3562 viewsDr_Winston

Jordan Ayew on 09:39 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

Andre did know what he was doing, his teammates didn't though. Square peg. Jordan is a better, more disciplined version.

Who isn't scoring anything like as many goals.

I like JA, but his brother's end product was far superior.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordan Ayew on 10:39 - Oct 15 with 3529 viewsBarrySwan

Jordan Ayew on 18:40 - Oct 14 by Gaz_M

Very similar players, Luke Moore and Jordan Ayew. Good team players, good ability on the ball and work hard.

The biggest thing holding each of them back is that they're neither strikers, wingers or no. 10's but can play each of those positions adequately.

Good signing.

Unfortunately you're right, I think that it's more than fair to say that Luke Moore wasn't a striker, winger or No 10.

Hopefully Ayew is nothing like Luke Moore
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 10:40]
Jordan Ayew on 10:40 - Oct 15 with 3526 viewsItchySphincter

Jordan Ayew on 09:49 - Oct 15 by Dr_Winston

Who isn't scoring anything like as many goals.

I like JA, but his brother's end product was far superior.

I thought you might say that and I can't argue with it. Jordan just looks like a better footballer to me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024