Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 18:22 - Oct 14 with 17293 viewsbluenile

Take a bow, puts his brother to shame, outstanding performance today.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Jordan Ayew on 11:30 - Oct 15 with 3580 viewsBanosPerth

Jordan Ayew on 09:14 - Oct 15 by swansea68

Yes u are alone mate. He's actually very clever

Not quite alone. I'm not knocking JA, he works his proverbial off, and may even be better for us than his brother was (jury's out for me), but if we had a squad that was truly PL class then he would just be a very useful bench player.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 11:31]
Jordan Ayew on 11:31 - Oct 15 with 3573 viewsNeath_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 11:30 - Oct 15 by BanosPerth

Not quite alone. I'm not knocking JA, he works his proverbial off, and may even be better for us than his brother was (jury's out for me), but if we had a squad that was truly PL class then he would just be a very useful bench player.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 11:31]

If we had a squad that was truly PL class, then we'd be called Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City etc.

Perspective.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jordan Ayew on 11:31 - Oct 15 with 3568 viewsDafyddHuw

Jordan Ayew on 18:52 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

It's no issue Anthony merely an observation, as stated. You're the one making an issue here.

You've brought up the same point in a couple of threads tho.

Anyway, back on thread, the Sunday Express (God help us) thinks we had Andre playing for us yesterday. Reporter obviously knows feck all about Swansea or WHU.
Jordan Ayew on 11:34 - Oct 15 with 3567 viewsBanosPerth

Jordan Ayew on 11:31 - Oct 15 by Neath_Jack

If we had a squad that was truly PL class, then we'd be called Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City etc.

Perspective.

Point taken, but I said 'truly PL class' not 'top six PL class'. We are stragglers at the moment, fighting relegation. I'd love to be proven wrong by the end of the season.
Jordan Ayew on 11:44 - Oct 15 with 3544 viewsDr_Winston

If we should have learned anything from the years 2007-2017 it's that the right system can make plenty of players look quality and the wrong one can have the opposite effect.

We had the right system. Arrogance, greed and stupidity tore it down. Hopefully Clement can rebuild it, but he's got lessons of his own to learn.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordan Ayew on 11:50 - Oct 15 with 3526 viewsShonky

Jordan Ayew on 08:20 - Oct 15 by STID2017

I have always respected your opinion.
This though - just simply what player are you watching ?
Maybe it looks different via sattelite

North Korean satellite?

Its just a ride...

Jordan Ayew on 12:04 - Oct 15 with 3498 viewsRancid

Our best signing for a long time and will get better and better.Who'd have thought that when we scoured the second flight for panic signings eh.
Jordan Ayew on 14:57 - Oct 15 with 3434 viewsbluenile

Jordan Ayew on 18:40 - Oct 14 by Davillin

Football's first official "Flag-to-Flag Midfielder," he has no discipline, is rarely where he belongs thereby letting down the rest of the team, loses the ball or gives it away more than any other Swansea player.

In short, he's a liability.

Am I really alone in seeing all of that?

Fair play, there's been some crazy, misinformed posts on here, but you've just topped them all..............first prize!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew on 15:39 - Oct 15 with 3393 viewsLoyal

Jordan Ayew on 18:39 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

Why was he wearing gloves? Very mild out today.

You forget that footballers are stupid regardless of who they play for.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jordan Ayew on 15:42 - Oct 15 with 3390 viewsRancid

Football's first official "Flag-to-Flag Midfielder," he has no discipline, is rarely where he belongs thereby letting down the rest of the team, loses the ball or gives it away more than any other Swansea player.

You ok Dav? Are you being ignored/overlooked on here so decide to post complete tripe in order to engage with people on here?
Jordan Ayew on 16:23 - Oct 15 with 3344 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fair play to him , he puts a massive shift in .

Needs to smile more 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jordan Ayew on 16:29 - Oct 15 with 3342 viewsSwanjaxs

Jordan Ayew on 16:23 - Oct 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fair play to him , he puts a massive shift in .

Needs to smile more 😀

Agree... he always looks like he's about to burst into tears 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jordan Ayew on 17:54 - Oct 15 with 3302 viewsHighjack

Jordan Ayew on 09:49 - Oct 15 by Dr_Winston

Who isn't scoring anything like as many goals.

I like JA, but his brother's end product was far superior.

Yeah I think Jordan is more talented but the game is about scoring goals and Andre was considerably better at that on the evidence so far.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jordan Ayew on 22:34 - Oct 15 with 3250 viewsskettyparkherbert

Yes, he worked his bollocks off as usual, even Stevie Wonder could see he played well yesterday
N/A. on 22:40 - Oct 15 with 3230 viewsHuw57

Jordan Ayew on 12:04 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Our best signing for a long time and will get better and better.Who'd have thought that when we scoured the second flight for panic signings eh.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:14]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Jordan Ayew on 23:09 - Oct 15 with 3207 viewsDavillin

Jordan Ayew on 08:20 - Oct 15 by STID2017

I have always respected your opinion.
This though - just simply what player are you watching ?
Maybe it looks different via sattelite

Thanks, STID2017, I appreciate that.

I am definitely not one who "watches" any one player unless I feel that I have to use numbers to back up my point. I have never felt less interested in doing that, however.

I give my opinion, and then I give my reasons -- you'll never read a post of mine with a one-word [an adjective] like "outstanding," or one of the popular negatives.

Anyone who wants to do so may watch Ayew next week and see whether my reasons in my first post in this thread are both accurate and valid.

[p.s. I notice that there are, indeed, other posters who have the same opinion of him, although in different words.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Jordan Ayew on 23:30 - Oct 15 with 3187 viewsDavillin

Jordan Ayew on 15:42 - Oct 15 by Rancid

You ok Dav? Are you being ignored/overlooked on here so decide to post complete tripe in order to engage with people on here?

ad hominem remarks do nothing for anyone's attempt to show my opinion wrong. Nor is "tripe" really intellectual language fit to refute a fact-based argument.

Every time someone reproduces my original post, I reread and re-assess it, and each time become more assured that I am correct.

Please you read it not for the conclusions, but for the grounds for those conclusions and either watch the Huddersfield game again, or pay closer attention to his play against Leicester, and get back to me.

In a way, he reminds me of that short, stocky, black winger [adored by the fans at The Vetch] we had about ten years ago, who ran up and down the right touch line like a beagle with a kerosene-soaked rag up his a$$. Loved to watch him play, but he was but little better than J. Ayew.

And, yes, I'm OK and neither ignored nor overlooked, as this thread will show. And with a fair number agreeing with me -- an extra fillip if I must shamefacedly admit.

Jordan Ayew on 23:55 - Oct 15 with 3167 viewsRancid

Jordan Ayew on 23:30 - Oct 15 by Davillin

ad hominem remarks do nothing for anyone's attempt to show my opinion wrong. Nor is "tripe" really intellectual language fit to refute a fact-based argument.

Every time someone reproduces my original post, I reread and re-assess it, and each time become more assured that I am correct.

Please you read it not for the conclusions, but for the grounds for those conclusions and either watch the Huddersfield game again, or pay closer attention to his play against Leicester, and get back to me.

In a way, he reminds me of that short, stocky, black winger [adored by the fans at The Vetch] we had about ten years ago, who ran up and down the right touch line like a beagle with a kerosene-soaked rag up his a$$. Loved to watch him play, but he was but little better than J. Ayew.

And, yes, I'm OK and neither ignored nor overlooked, as this thread will show. And with a fair number agreeing with me -- an extra fillip if I must shamefacedly admit.

Great post Dav apart from your opinion on Ayew.
Jordan Ayew on 04:10 - Oct 16 with 3117 viewsDavillin

Jordan Ayew on 23:55 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Great post Dav apart from your opinion on Ayew.

Back at you, Rance. Thanks.

There's hardly a higher respect from me than for someone who can disagree with me and we remain cordial. Thanks for that, too.

Jordan Ayew on 04:19 - Oct 16 with 3112 viewsDr_Winston

Jordan Ayew on 10:40 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

I thought you might say that and I can't argue with it. Jordan just looks like a better footballer to me.

I think they could both do well in a three man forward line.

Always found it a bit odd how quickly AA got denigrated despite goals of the quality he scored against Chelsea and Sunderland though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordan Ayew on 10:46 - Oct 16 with 3054 viewsandypitt56

Jordan Ayew on 12:04 - Oct 15 by Rancid

It also meant getting rid of NT, that is worth it on its own. JA is a work in progress, yes he was good yesterday and hes a hard worker, but what lets him down is his passes in the final 3rd. If he could deliver that final pass we would have a very very good player on our hands. He has definitely improved since he has been here.
Jordan Ayew on 13:22 - Oct 16 with 3001 viewsFlashberryjack

Jordan Ayew on 16:29 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Agree... he always looks like he's about to burst into tears 😂

Jordan was stood right by me when the game was on stop for a player to receive treatment,
I shouted to him that he was having a great game, and that he was much better than his brother...... he turned, gave a big smile and a massive sign.

So he does smile..........sometimes.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jordan Ayew on 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2980 viewsTheFranchise

Jordan Ayew on 04:19 - Oct 16 by Dr_Winston

Always found it a bit odd how quickly AA got denigrated despite goals of the quality he scored against Chelsea and Sunderland though.

Andre was an odd player for us. He was never in the right place tactically but always where he needed to be to score a goal.
Jordan Ayew on 14:39 - Oct 16 with 2951 viewsmacthejack

Jordan Ayew on 04:19 - Oct 16 by Dr_Winston

That goal against Sunderland was f*cking superb.
Jordan Ayew on 19:49 - Oct 16 with 2883 viewsharryhpalmer

Jordan Ayew on 10:40 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

I thought you might say that and I can't argue with it. Jordan just looks like a better footballer to me.

Andre was a striker. Guidolin recognised that, even if the player didn't himself.

If Jordan was the finished product he'd have cost a lot more cash.

He's not a naturally finisher like his brother, but is more of a nuisance, especially in the right team set up - like Saturday, and the tail end of last season.

He chases players down. Harries. Carries the ball. Is physically strong too. but his final ball/pass selection still needs work.

If it was;t for him, we'd not have scored 2 goals on the weekend. He pressed the keeper into the mistake for the first. His chip for the second was all but a goal.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024