Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 18:22 - Oct 14 with 17298 viewsbluenile

Take a bow, puts his brother to shame, outstanding performance today.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Jordan Ayew on 19:53 - Oct 16 with 3100 viewsgiantstoneater

Jordan Ayew on 09:34 - Oct 15 by Dr_Winston

I'm probably in a small minority, but I'd be quite happy to have both Ayew brothers.

The stick Andre gets on here despite being one of only a couple of players who looked like he knew what he was doing in 15/16 is bizarre.

I always thought that Andre signed for the wrong Swans manager now had he signed when Laudrup was manager?!!
Jordan Ayew on 19:55 - Oct 16 with 3094 viewsFlashberryjack

Jordan Ayew on 19:49 - Oct 16 by harryhpalmer

Andre was a striker. Guidolin recognised that, even if the player didn't himself.

If Jordan was the finished product he'd have cost a lot more cash.

He's not a naturally finisher like his brother, but is more of a nuisance, especially in the right team set up - like Saturday, and the tail end of last season.

He chases players down. Harries. Carries the ball. Is physically strong too. but his final ball/pass selection still needs work.

If it was;t for him, we'd not have scored 2 goals on the weekend. He pressed the keeper into the mistake for the first. His chip for the second was all but a goal.

I'm not sure, but when he stepped over the ball to let it reach Tammy for his goal, would he have been adjudged offside had he touched it ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jordan Ayew on 17:55 - Nov 1 with 2938 viewsDr_Winston

Jordan Ayew on 14:39 - Oct 16 by macthejack

That goal against Sunderland was f*cking superb.

Enjoy...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordan Ayew on 20:15 - Nov 1 with 2840 viewsSgorioFruit

Jordan Ayew on 17:55 - Nov 1 by Dr_Winston

Enjoy...

Hoping we can start to look like that again soon

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jordan Ayew on 07:51 - Feb 1 with 2228 viewsBanosPerth

As one who was critical of Jordan Ayew back in October, I want to be the first to eat humble pie and admit that I was wrong when I thought that he wasn't quite up to it. In my own defence however, I did say that "he could yet prove to be more useful to us than his brother" (and Andre was a very useful player for us - let's now hope that he can continue to be that way, and that the brothers can spur each other on). The improvement has to be down to the manager. I forget who posted on here recently that 'Clement was a coach but Carlos is a manager' but I think that person was dead right in that observation. Jordan's performance (and that of Clucas) the other night was absolutely outstanding.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024