Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers 19:03 - Oct 14 with 12264 viewsSwansTrust

The annual Swans Trust raffle was drawn earlier today before the Huddersfield home game.

Details of the winner numbers have now been published on the Trust website:

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/10/14/swans-trust-annual-raffle-the-winning-nu

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 14:47 - Oct 16 with 5050 viewsmax936

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 11:27 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

And the winners are (drum roll) - Huw Jenkins, Martin Morgan, Leigh Dinesen and co winning a share of the £64,000,000 "jack"pot *

* see what I did there? **

**I'll get me coat

And Steve and some mush called "Jay-son"

Anyway who in their right fing mind would want to spend the day with those over indulging pillocks to be patronised all fing day

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 15:41 - Oct 16 with 5028 viewsmonmouth

It would be nice to win and sell it to an absolute psycho though wouldn't it? I'm thinking someone like Begbie off Trainspotting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 15:46 - Oct 16 with 5023 viewsDarran

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 15:41 - Oct 16 by monmouth

It would be nice to win and sell it to an absolute psycho though wouldn't it? I'm thinking someone like Begbie off Trainspotting.

Betty Jackal would be good. He ferking hates Jenkins.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 18:27 - Oct 16 with 4972 viewsE20Jack

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 14:00 - Oct 16 by Smellyplumz

Why cant you accept that lots of people are very unhappy with the trust???

Because it feels a lot safer to blindly think all is rosy.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 18:54 - Oct 16 with 4953 viewsoldcob

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 18:08 - Oct 15 by Garyjack

Nor me, I e-mailed them earlier to say i wish to choose numbers 7576 (the £500) and 1798 (the vetch commemorative set) and as yet they haven't bothered replying!

I won the Vetch commemorative box set, so hands off mush.
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 16:23 - Oct 17 with 4897 viewsSmellyplumz

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 14:32 - Oct 16 by Darran

You’re right. 100% right. The thing is though why don’t the many unhappy people put themseleves forward and do something about it?

Club has gone, nothing to do with us anymore so what's the point. Minute they signed the contract it d gone, all we allowed to do is watch the games now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 16:24 - Oct 17 with 4896 viewsDarran

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 16:23 - Oct 17 by Smellyplumz

Club has gone, nothing to do with us anymore so what's the point. Minute they signed the contract it d gone, all we allowed to do is watch the games now.

Pointless keeping on about it then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 22:50 - Oct 17 with 4832 viewsbonymine

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 15:46 - Oct 16 by Darran

Betty Jackal would be good. He ferking hates Jenkins.

The ONLY time I have met Betty Jackal was back in our pre season tour in 2009 in Palamos we were enjoying a great night bevvied up before and after the game when Betty came up to me and said ‘there’s 20 Cardiff staying down the road let’s get some taxis and go kick f*ck out of them’ !!

He was everywhere that tour it was a fantastic few days in Spain great memories indeed 👍

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024