Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers 19:03 - Oct 14 with 12241 viewsSwansTrust

The annual Swans Trust raffle was drawn earlier today before the Huddersfield home game.

Details of the winner numbers have now been published on the Trust website:

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/10/14/swans-trust-annual-raffle-the-winning-nu

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:05 - Oct 14 with 7189 viewsJackfath

That's great news.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:06 - Oct 14 with 7185 viewsE20Jack

IF you have time to update the website for the winner of the Trust raffle.... you couldn't update the site with regards to the small matter of the £5m sale of shares and the impending stadium deal could you?

I understand the annual raffle would have top priority though.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:19 - Oct 14 with 7158 viewsWingstandwood

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:06 - Oct 14 by E20Jack

IF you have time to update the website for the winner of the Trust raffle.... you couldn't update the site with regards to the small matter of the £5m sale of shares and the impending stadium deal could you?

I understand the annual raffle would have top priority though.

The trust has sadly become?.... Alas sadly just a mere once a year raffle competition facilitator, potential (one upcoming?) bowling night organiser and Jenkins and Co PR-machine. Sickening ain't it?

It's about as relevant and useful to SCFC supporter movement as a cockroach infestation is to a restaurant owner during a council food hygene and standards inspection. And! I mean that with 100% conviction and seriousness.

Argus!

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:24 - Oct 14 with 7146 viewsSwanzay

We are committed to open communication channels, the silence is deafening!

What a fecking mess!

What an irony this thread is!
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:25 - Oct 14 with 7146 viewsSoberBaker

I hope the director of the day prize ends up on eBay.

We could have a whip round and present it to Perchie or Res.

AMOW

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:27 - Oct 14 with 7132 viewsDarran

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:25 - Oct 14 by SoberBaker

I hope the director of the day prize ends up on eBay.

We could have a whip round and present it to Perchie or Res.

Why present it to them?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:29 - Oct 14 with 7123 viewsNeath_Jack

I wonder if there's a raffle sub-committee?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:33 - Oct 14 with 7104 viewsSoberBaker

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:27 - Oct 14 by Darran

Why present it to them?

So they can go all Paxman on the board.

I'd actually pay to see it.

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:37 - Oct 14 with 7087 viewsQJumpingJack

Whoever has won the Director Of The Day, please can you ask the current board on ticket pricing strategy for friendlies please.
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:39 - Oct 14 with 7080 viewsChippy69

Trust raffle
Whats the first prize a fuc king backbone

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:39 - Oct 14 with 7072 viewsDarran

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 19:33 - Oct 14 by SoberBaker

So they can go all Paxman on the board.

I'd actually pay to see it.

That's one of the funniest things you've ever said Bakes.

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 09:00 - Oct 15 with 6956 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems all the people who lost the vote the Trust held are posting here today. Why can people not accept the democratic result of a vote.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 17:34 - Oct 15 with 6881 viewswhoflungdung

I didn't win .

Hope Wilf didn't exert himself too much

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 17:39 - Oct 15 with 6870 viewsdickythorpe

WTF is the prize "Directors for the day" , are you with them for the day?
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 17:53 - Oct 15 with 6860 viewsFlashberryjack

I wouldn't trust the trust to run a raffle.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 18:05 - Oct 15 with 6848 viewsjacabertawe

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 09:00 - Oct 15 by felixstowe_jack

Seems all the people who lost the vote the Trust held are posting here today. Why can people not accept the democratic result of a vote.

Yes, there must now be quite a pile of toys beside their prams.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 18:08 - Oct 15 with 6840 viewsGaryjack

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 17:53 - Oct 15 by Flashberryjack

I wouldn't trust the trust to run a raffle.

Nor me, I e-mailed them earlier to say i wish to choose numbers 7576 (the £500) and 1798 (the vetch commemorative set) and as yet they haven't bothered replying!
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 18:51 - Oct 15 with 6793 viewsoldcob

I heard my name mentioned but had to get home to find out what I'd won. That loudspeaker system is worse than useless.
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 20:21 - Oct 15 with 6757 viewsE20Jack

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 09:00 - Oct 15 by felixstowe_jack

Where has anyone not accepted it?

Every single person has. It was a foregone conclusion as anyone with any sense said long before votes were even cast.

What that has to do with this thread however, I am quite unsure.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 02:17 - Oct 16 with 6695 viewsMeraki

Do they even realise how stupid and ignorant they look?
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 09:51 - Oct 16 with 6664 viewswhoflungdung

I was well out of pocket having bought five tickets

I could have given that to the beggars on Wind St who spoke to me

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 11:27 - Oct 16 with 6623 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And the winners are (drum roll) - Huw Jenkins, Martin Morgan, Leigh Dinesen and co winning a share of the £64,000,000 "jack"pot *

* see what I did there? **

**I'll get me coat

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 11:31 - Oct 16 with 6620 viewsMeraki

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 11:27 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

And the winners are (drum roll) - Huw Jenkins, Martin Morgan, Leigh Dinesen and co winning a share of the £64,000,000 "jack"pot *

* see what I did there? **

**I'll get me coat

You missed out Cooze
Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 14:00 - Oct 16 with 6566 viewsSmellyplumz

Why cant you accept that lots of people are very unhappy with the trust???

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 14:32 - Oct 16 with 6541 viewsDarran

Swans Trust Annual Raffle — The Winning Numbers on 14:00 - Oct 16 by Smellyplumz

Why cant you accept that lots of people are very unhappy with the trust???

You’re right. 100% right. The thing is though why don’t the many unhappy people put themseleves forward and do something about it?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024