Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? 19:25 - Oct 14 with 23181 viewsTheResurrection

Seems strange if that's the case after SELLING OUR 2 WORLD CLASS, BEST EVER PLAYERS, doesn't it?

And this with a tidy sum left over in the bank and £39m worth of talent either on the bench, injured or missing in action, eh?

Don't get me wrong, Huddersfield will go down and it was frustrating we didn't just put them to the sword and destroy them. It's also frustrating some of Clements comments after as this was better but in context, still not great....

But, 13th and let's face it, we should be 8th or 9th.

Tammy or Llorente watch....

To October 14th...

Tammy 5 ---- Llorente 1

Anyone care to comment? Few notable absentees tonight????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:09 - Oct 14 with 1748 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:59 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

I’m game for a bet. Bony will not hit ten.

£50?

Ok we're 8 games in and he's out injured.

So 10 in 1875 minutes, that's 25 x 75 minutes.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:14 - Oct 14 with 1719 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:09 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

Ok we're 8 games in and he's out injured.

So 10 in 1875 minutes, that's 25 x 75 minutes.

Up to and including Sunday 18th May, Bony will have scored less than 10 goals penalties not included. £50. Deal?
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:16 - Oct 14 with 1712 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:14 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

Up to and including Sunday 18th May, Bony will have scored less than 10 goals penalties not included. £50. Deal?

No, a pen is a goal.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:16 - Oct 14 with 1704 viewsZZoric

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:07 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

I know he’s injured, I’m just referring you to our previous exchange where you sung his praises.

Not much to sing about so far is there?

He will achieve nothing this season. Mark my words. Bet he spends half of it injured.

warra miserable doom monkey - instead of criticising somebody who clearly puts much thought into supporting our team with positive insight, try proffering something insightful

marking ur words..........
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:17 - Oct 14 with 1701 viewsthornabyswan

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 21:49 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

What's your name then? And I've never seen him make a real bet ever. But you'll have to explain WTF thats got to do with me though?

Me, I'm a bit different. Love a punt, football, horses, whatever. What do you want to put your money on?

We'll finish higher than last season?
Tammy will get more than Wardrobe?
How about Bony getting 10 if he plays 25?

It was a real bet he used to post on SCFC guestbook. used to try and reel a few in harping on about Cardiff.
No idea if it was genuine or not but we had a bet on who would finish higher in the League I won.
What would you like to bet on I enjoy a punt.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:18 - Oct 14 with 1696 viewsbuilthjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:04 - Oct 14 by builthjack

I will put £50 too, that Bony won't hit ten. Not including penalties, unless he wins them too.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 22:05]

Are we on then Res?
Or are you out?
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 22:19]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:19 - Oct 14 with 1688 viewsJackflack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:02 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

I wondered how long it would take res to start spouting crap.

Llorente has had like 12 mins of football something stupid like that.

Tammy couldn’t lace his boots.

I also notice you’re quiet about your precious Bony. What a wonderful signing that was. Bloody cart horse.

£39mil in the bank. How wonderful for us. We can buy HJ another villa.

Goodnight!
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 20:04]

I really don't regard you as a Swansea fan, the way you disrespect Bony.. OUR player.'
Carthorse ffs. Have a word with yourself

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:19 - Oct 14 with 1686 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:16 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

No, a pen is a goal.

Bit of a gimme though but fair enough deal
Login to get fewer ads

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:21 - Oct 14 with 1672 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:19 - Oct 14 by Jackflack

I really don't regard you as a Swansea fan, the way you disrespect Bony.. OUR player.'
Carthorse ffs. Have a word with yourself

we’re all entitled to be unhappy with a signing mate, especially if it’s the wrong decision.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:24 - Oct 14 with 1656 viewsJackflack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:21 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

we’re all entitled to be unhappy with a signing mate, especially if it’s the wrong decision.

Yeah and I'm entitled to tell you that you haven't given the guy a chance.'
Thought you were a tidy poster till I discovered your kryptonite is Bony.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 22:24]

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:25 - Oct 14 with 1648 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:24 - Oct 14 by Jackflack

I’d love to be proved wrong I honestly would!
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:26 - Oct 14 with 1639 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:24 - Oct 14 by Jackflack

That tickled me actually. Bony is my kryptonite. 😂
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:27 - Oct 14 with 1637 viewsJackflack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:25 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

No you fackin wouldn't. I get that you don't rate him but to label him a carthorse after what he did for us a few years ago ridicules your opinion... in my opinion

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:27 - Oct 14 with 1637 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:17 - Oct 14 by thornabyswan

It was a real bet he used to post on SCFC guestbook. used to try and reel a few in harping on about Cardiff.
No idea if it was genuine or not but we had a bet on who would finish higher in the League I won.
What would you like to bet on I enjoy a punt.

I gave you some suggestions.

Things I'd like to see....

Tammy 18 goals
Bony 10
Ayew 5

Carroll 7 assists
Ayew 7

12 clean sheets
Higher than 12th

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:29 - Oct 14 with 1631 viewsthornabyswan

There are plenty on here with the same view it's a Swans discussion board.
I am.of the opinion if you think a player is good then say so if you think he is a waste money same applies.
No point telling lies.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:29 - Oct 14 with 1627 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:25 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

So much so you've put £50 on it.

Clown

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:32 - Oct 14 with 1616 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:27 - Oct 14 by Jackflack

No you fackin wouldn't. I get that you don't rate him but to label him a carthorse after what he did for us a few years ago ridicules your opinion... in my opinion

But clinging on to the past isn’t healthy, that’s why I disagree with any player returning to a club.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:36 - Oct 14 with 1600 viewsthornabyswan

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:27 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

I gave you some suggestions.

Things I'd like to see....

Tammy 18 goals
Bony 10
Ayew 5

Carroll 7 assists
Ayew 7

12 clean sheets
Higher than 12th

Tammy won't get 18
Bony won't get 10
We may finish higher than 12th unlikely though 14thbis my prediction.
Don't think we will get 12 clean sheets maybe 8 or 9
Ayew to score 5 is ambitious hope it happens though.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:36 - Oct 14 with 1600 viewsJackflack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:32 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

But clinging on to the past isn’t healthy, that’s why I disagree with any player returning to a club.

If siggy hadn't returned we'd be £35million worse off
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 22:37]

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:38 - Oct 14 with 1590 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:29 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

So much so you've put £50 on it.

Clown

I’d rather 10 goals than £50 in my pocket, but from a betting perspective, I see it as a safe bet as do many others
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:39 - Oct 14 with 1585 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:36 - Oct 14 by Jackflack

If siggy hadn't returned we'd be £35million worse off
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 22:37]

I preferred your unedited version 😀
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:40 - Oct 14 with 1582 viewsJackflack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:29 - Oct 14 by thornabyswan

There are plenty on here with the same view it's a Swans discussion board.
I am.of the opinion if you think a player is good then say so if you think he is a waste money same applies.
No point telling lies.

A carthorse isn't a truth now is it

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:43 - Oct 14 with 1571 viewsJackflack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:39 - Oct 14 by Kinsey

I preferred your unedited version 😀

Damn predictive texting. Really grips my shirt

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:43 - Oct 14 with 1570 viewsthornabyswan

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:40 - Oct 14 by Jackflack

A carthorse isn't a truth now is it

Time will tell he was a great player for us but has done nothing since.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:45 - Oct 14 with 1563 viewsJackflack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:43 - Oct 14 by thornabyswan

Time will tell he was a great player for us but has done nothing since.

Well said sir. Time will tell.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024