Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? 19:25 - Oct 14 with 22914 viewsTheResurrection

Seems strange if that's the case after SELLING OUR 2 WORLD CLASS, BEST EVER PLAYERS, doesn't it?

And this with a tidy sum left over in the bank and £39m worth of talent either on the bench, injured or missing in action, eh?

Don't get me wrong, Huddersfield will go down and it was frustrating we didn't just put them to the sword and destroy them. It's also frustrating some of Clements comments after as this was better but in context, still not great....

But, 13th and let's face it, we should be 8th or 9th.

Tammy or Llorente watch....

To October 14th...

Tammy 5 ---- Llorente 1

Anyone care to comment? Few notable absentees tonight????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 16:27 - Oct 15 with 1589 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 16:16 - Oct 15 by HCMC

Do you think so ? the bookies would not have these scenarios priced up.If you think they have then what are the bookies "market rates" ( odds ) for these scenarios.

Any bookie is going to go far less than the true "market rate" on any event thats how they make their money.

You came out with the offer any of 3 straight yes or no bets nothing to do with "market rates" or anything and told another poster to take their choice.Stick to your offer like you posted and yes I will place £100 on it with you.

And like kinsey and builth we will all meet up to give the stakes on Saturday to a trusted board member to hold until the season ends cant get simplier than that.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 17:34]

Of course they don't. They make the market and like any market you can take it or leave it. If you think there's good value in something you go in. If you don't, well I'm sure even you could work that out.

I reckon bookies would give me 3 or 4 to 1 on the Bony bet. I'd say Tammy would be less than evens and us finishing higher perhaps evens.

I think and hope all those things could come off this season. But I'm not going to stake a oner with some mug from this site when I could get g times better by picking up the phone.

This is all getting pretty childish though, can't even remember what I said last night.

And Cude, piss off 😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 17:10 - Oct 15 with 1531 viewsSwanjaxs

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 16:27 - Oct 15 by TheResurrection

Of course they don't. They make the market and like any market you can take it or leave it. If you think there's good value in something you go in. If you don't, well I'm sure even you could work that out.

I reckon bookies would give me 3 or 4 to 1 on the Bony bet. I'd say Tammy would be less than evens and us finishing higher perhaps evens.

I think and hope all those things could come off this season. But I'm not going to stake a oner with some mug from this site when I could get g times better by picking up the phone.

This is all getting pretty childish though, can't even remember what I said last night.

And Cude, piss off 😂

Another goal from Newcastle and we're up to 12th 🤣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 17:41 - Oct 15 with 1502 viewsHCMC

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 16:27 - Oct 15 by TheResurrection

And Cude, piss off 😂

There is no market for these events that is what you do not seem to understand if you can find one please let us know.

It was you who offered to bet anyone so why are you now trying to back down and make excuses and saying you are not going to bet some mug on the forum?

You also do not seem to understand how a book is priced up do you understand over rounds and under rounds which is the basic principle of pricing up a market?

So we are on then £100 at evens you say we finish higher than last season I say we do not money to be paid to exiledclaseboy Saturday and he can also hold the money for Kinsey and Builth bets

Ps my mate also wants the bet so back your mouth and make it £200.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 17:58]
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 18:26 - Oct 15 with 1459 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 17:41 - Oct 15 by HCMC

There is no market for these events that is what you do not seem to understand if you can find one please let us know.

It was you who offered to bet anyone so why are you now trying to back down and make excuses and saying you are not going to bet some mug on the forum?

You also do not seem to understand how a book is priced up do you understand over rounds and under rounds which is the basic principle of pricing up a market?

So we are on then £100 at evens you say we finish higher than last season I say we do not money to be paid to exiledclaseboy Saturday and he can also hold the money for Kinsey and Builth bets

Ps my mate also wants the bet so back your mouth and make it £200.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 17:58]

I did not offer to bet anyone, that's something else you've got wrong. A theme it seems...

And I'm not backing down, I'm weighing up my options and making sure I see value in what I do.

It's you whose clearly looking to bet with anyone, you've jumped in two footed like a retarded Vinny Jones and come out with a smack on your nose.

I'll get the bookies odd's and we'll take it from there.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 18:36 - Oct 15 with 1429 viewsbuilthjack

It's a straight bet from me. If Bony hits 10 goals, including penalties if he wins them, then you gain 50 notes. If he hits 9 or less you cough up. Seems fair both ways to me.
50 or more, up to you. Man of my word, so you will get it if you win the bet.
Happy?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 18:43 - Oct 15 with 1424 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 18:36 - Oct 15 by builthjack

It's a straight bet from me. If Bony hits 10 goals, including penalties if he wins them, then you gain 50 notes. If he hits 9 or less you cough up. Seems fair both ways to me.
Happy?

I would get around 5 or 6 to 1 on that. You'd need to put £300 down to my £50

What do you think?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 18:53 - Oct 15 with 1402 viewsHCMC

tes res 17:41 15th oct

I did not offer to bet anyone, that's something else you've got wrong. A theme it seems...

And I'm not backing down, I'm weighing up my options and making sure I see value in what I do.

It's you whose clearly looking to bet with anyone, you've jumped in two footed like a retarded Vinny Jones and come out with a smack on your nose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the res 21;49 14 oct

What's your name then? And I've never seen him make a real bet ever. But you'll have to explain WTF thats got to do with me though?

Me, I'm a bit different. Love a punt, football, horses, whatever. What do you want to put your money on?

We'll finish higher than last season?
Tammy will get more than Wardrobe?
How about Bony getting 10 if he plays 25?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like your 2nd post confirms you did and obvious to every forum member trying to cowardly back out and trying to find any excuse.

So how did Kinsey and Builths offer come about if you did not offer anyone a bet?

I have kept civil during ever post on here, you however have just resorted to abuse and are reacting like a rat in a corner with your desperate efforts to escape the bets.A true sign of someone who has lost a debate.

How do you make out i have had a smack in the face? You are the one that has been proven to be very stupid and not having any bottle.

Anyway enough of talking to someone who obviously is a coward and can not back up his words.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:59]
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:03 - Oct 15 with 1384 viewsNeath_Jack

Interesting, another new poster who's first contribution to the board is to attack The Res. He seems to have a knack of getting these "new" posters to start posting.

Anyone would think that it's yet another username of a poster who has had a bad time on here previously.

Takes all sorts i suppose.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:05 - Oct 15 with 1377 viewsHCMC

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 18:36 - Oct 15 by builthjack

Happy?

Builth the boys a coward make sure you get someone (exiledclaseboy has offered) to hold the cash from Saturday onwards.
Hes saying now he did not offer to bet anyone,so obviously he has issues with the truth and can he be trusted to pay up when he loses?
He is like a cornered rat with his desperate abusive posts at present.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 19:09]
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:06 - Oct 15 with 1373 viewsexiledclaseboy

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:03 - Oct 15 by Neath_Jack

Interesting, another new poster who's first contribution to the board is to attack The Res. He seems to have a knack of getting these "new" posters to start posting.

Anyone would think that it's yet another username of a poster who has had a bad time on here previously.

Who’s your money on?

Poll: Tory leader

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:09 - Oct 15 with 1364 viewsSwanjaxs

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:06 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Who’s your money on?

This is escalating nicely.... 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:09 - Oct 15 with 1364 viewsNeath_Jack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:06 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Who’s your money on?

Too early to say, but if we look at a list of posters who Res has upset over the years, there's a big pool to chose from.

I'll have to check my list of Siggy fan boys, they seem to be the ones who get hurt the most.

I'll get back to you...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:09 - Oct 15 with 1359 viewsbuilthjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 18:43 - Oct 15 by TheResurrection

I would get around 5 or 6 to 1 on that. You'd need to put £300 down to my £50

What do you think?

Haha if you can get 6/1 on Bony scoring 10 then tell me. The best I can find is 1/2, so my 50 should be playing your 100. As I said previously, the reason he won't is that he will be in the team to hold the ball up with his back to goal and create for others, whereas Tammy is in the team to score goals.
I sincerely hope Bony hits 10, or more, as that would mean points on the board for us.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:12 - Oct 15 with 1356 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 18:53 - Oct 15 by HCMC

tes res 17:41 15th oct

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the res 21;49 14 oct

What's your name then? And I've never seen him make a real bet ever. But you'll have to explain WTF thats got to do with me though?

Me, I'm a bit different. Love a punt, football, horses, whatever. What do you want to put your money on?

We'll finish higher than last season?
Tammy will get more than Wardrobe?
How about Bony getting 10 if he plays 25?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like your 2nd post confirms you did and obvious to every forum member trying to cowardly back out and trying to find any excuse.

So how did Kinsey and Builths offer come about if you did not offer anyone a bet?

I have kept civil during ever post on here, you however have just resorted to abuse and are reacting like a rat in a corner with your desperate efforts to escape the bets.A true sign of someone who has lost a debate.

How do you make out i have had a smack in the face? You are the one that has been proven to be very stupid and not having any bottle.

Anyway enough of talking to someone who obviously is a coward and can not back up his words.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:59]

You've had a smack in the face because you're a bit of a tvvat.

The chat of bets came about because another poster jumped in with the offer of one. That wasn't me, I just replied to him. Then another one posted so I replied to him as well. At no stage did I offer it to anyone.

I don't think it's cowardly personally to consider parting with money for a bet made up on the spot on some football forum, especially when the odd's are well against market rate. I don't get involved in peer pressure or succumb to it.

If you think that's cowardly then you must be the big man, eh. I'll meet-up with you Saturday though. We'll have a beer yeah and we'll thrash something out, yeah?

Chris

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:14 - Oct 15 with 1345 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:03 - Oct 15 by Neath_Jack

And he calls me the coward??? 😂

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:16 - Oct 15 with 1338 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:09 - Oct 15 by builthjack

Haha if you can get 6/1 on Bony scoring 10 then tell me. The best I can find is 1/2, so my 50 should be playing your 100. As I said previously, the reason he won't is that he will be in the team to hold the ball up with his back to goal and create for others, whereas Tammy is in the team to score goals.
I sincerely hope Bony hits 10, or more, as that would mean points on the board for us.

Got a link for that 1/2?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:25 - Oct 15 with 1305 viewsbuilthjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:16 - Oct 15 by TheResurrection

Got a link for that 1/2?

Got a link for 6/1?
Tell you what, I always drive down, so will get the train for a game and have a few pints with you and have the chat.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:27 - Oct 15 with 1297 viewsunion_jack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 22:29 - Oct 14 by thornabyswan

There are plenty on here with the same view it's a Swans discussion board.
I am.of the opinion if you think a player is good then say so if you think he is a waste money same applies.
No point telling lies.

This is funny. Not the post itself however.

It has two downvoters, one of whom is the Res! You couldn't make it up.

Chrissy's made a living on here saying it as it (he thinks it) is.

Still a quality poster though

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:27 - Oct 15 with 1297 viewsKinsey

@Res, just to confirm, we have a bet yes?

I don’t care about anyone holding money for either party.

There’s enough people on here to look like a tw4t in front of, should one of us welsh on the deal.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:33 - Oct 15 with 1278 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:25 - Oct 15 by builthjack

Got a link for 6/1?
Tell you what, I always drive down, so will get the train for a game and have a few pints with you and have the chat.

No, it's my assumption but you said you'd found the 1/2?

Pints at the football is my thing. You can spend an hour or two with Box Office, I'll teach you the ropes. 😉

PM me your name.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:36 - Oct 15 with 1270 viewsSwanjaxs

50p says Leon will score with a diving header this season!! Come on then who's up for it!! 👊

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:37 - Oct 15 with 1263 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:27 - Oct 15 by Kinsey

@Res, just to confirm, we have a bet yes?

I don’t care about anyone holding money for either party.

There’s enough people on here to look like a tw4t in front of, should one of us welsh on the deal.

Yes we do.

Bony to get 10 providing he plays the required minutes.

25 games x 75 minutes

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:39 - Oct 15 with 1256 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:27 - Oct 15 by union_jack

This is funny. Not the post itself however.

It has two downvoters, one of whom is the Res! You couldn't make it up.

Chrissy's made a living on here saying it as it (he thinks it) is.

Still a quality poster though

The best mate 😉

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:44 - Oct 15 with 1243 viewsSwanjaxs

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:37 - Oct 15 by TheResurrection

Yes we do.

25 games x 75 minutes

These Aberdare boys only bet on certainties mind!! Get your hand in your pocket Kinsey mush 😂😂

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:49 - Oct 15 with 1224 viewsKinsey

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:37 - Oct 15 by TheResurrection

Yes we do.

25 games x 75 minutes

Done deal. My winnings will be going to a charity. I shall let you know which one 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024