Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? 19:25 - Oct 14 with 23448 viewsTheResurrection

Seems strange if that's the case after SELLING OUR 2 WORLD CLASS, BEST EVER PLAYERS, doesn't it?

And this with a tidy sum left over in the bank and £39m worth of talent either on the bench, injured or missing in action, eh?

Don't get me wrong, Huddersfield will go down and it was frustrating we didn't just put them to the sword and destroy them. It's also frustrating some of Clements comments after as this was better but in context, still not great....

But, 13th and let's face it, we should be 8th or 9th.

Tammy or Llorente watch....

To October 14th...

Tammy 5 ---- Llorente 1

Anyone care to comment? Few notable absentees tonight????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 08:59 - Oct 17 with 2936 viewsSTID2017

Regarding "we should be 8th or 9th"

On what justification ?
We got hammered by Southampton, except yhey failed to score
Well beaten by Manure
Failed to take the game to Newcastle and Watford (except for about 30 mins)
Good rearguard performance at Spurs
Were lucky to play Palace at their worst
Lost to a rubbish West Ham side (again)
Saturday was the first game when we took the game to another poor side and could have won at a canter in the end.
I am pleased we are where we are and hope we build on it, but don't kid yourselves we deserve more than the 8 points we have.
You beaut

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 09:02 - Oct 17 with 2930 viewspencoedjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 08:59 - Oct 17 by STID2017

Regarding "we should be 8th or 9th"

On what justification ?
We got hammered by Southampton, except yhey failed to score
Well beaten by Manure
Failed to take the game to Newcastle and Watford (except for about 30 mins)
Good rearguard performance at Spurs
Were lucky to play Palace at their worst
Lost to a rubbish West Ham side (again)
Saturday was the first game when we took the game to another poor side and could have won at a canter in the end.
I am pleased we are where we are and hope we build on it, but don't kid yourselves we deserve more than the 8 points we have.
You beaut

You do know being realistic is seen as a negative ...............
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 10:05 - Oct 17 with 2895 viewstrampie

If Leicester had won as they were expected to last night then Swans would only have been outside the relegation zone on goal difference.
Until Huddersfield (who were/are expected to finish bottom of the league anyway) Swans have been second best in their games on the balance of play with the possible exception of Palace and that's debatable.

I asked last week before Palace v Chelsea are Swans really going to finish above Palace ? and named some Palace players, Swans might but there again might not.

Who are Swans going to finish above Huddersfield, Brighton and B'mouth are teams I'm looking at, we might finish above Leicester, Palace, Stoke, WBA, WHU etc but we don't have as good players as those teams anymore without Gylfi and Llorente so we have to hope we play above ourselves and a few of those teams don't play up to the capability of some of their players.

Big game for the Swans against Leicester if Swans win then there will be a nice gap between us and Leicester and Palace, teams we can't guarantee to finish above, our league position if that happened would be better than we really are but that sometimes happens.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:43 - Oct 17 with 2850 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 10:05 - Oct 17 by trampie

If Leicester had won as they were expected to last night then Swans would only have been outside the relegation zone on goal difference.
Until Huddersfield (who were/are expected to finish bottom of the league anyway) Swans have been second best in their games on the balance of play with the possible exception of Palace and that's debatable.

I asked last week before Palace v Chelsea are Swans really going to finish above Palace ? and named some Palace players, Swans might but there again might not.

Who are Swans going to finish above Huddersfield, Brighton and B'mouth are teams I'm looking at, we might finish above Leicester, Palace, Stoke, WBA, WHU etc but we don't have as good players as those teams anymore without Gylfi and Llorente so we have to hope we play above ourselves and a few of those teams don't play up to the capability of some of their players.

Big game for the Swans against Leicester if Swans win then there will be a nice gap between us and Leicester and Palace, teams we can't guarantee to finish above, our league position if that happened would be better than we really are but that sometimes happens.

This thread just about sums up nicely the thick, backward thinking of our dullest supporters.

This STID is one of the biggest freaks on here, followed admirably by a merry band of slightly less stupid fackwits, but all in all it's a difficult task trying to get simple messages through.

How long are we going to keep making excuses for other teams? What was this one up here. If Leicester had done what they'd expected to do and win? I mean fack me, this is rubbish, The quality of poster is just dog shit.

We were expected to beat Watford and Newcastle, that's 6 points more. We should've beaten Newcastle and Watford. We had 2 Gilt edged chances against the Toon. It wasn't a great game but we should've won. And on the second half against Watford everyone watching was only thinking there was going to be one winner. If Clement hadn't bizarrely gone with the team he did without Mesa and Tammy I personally think we'd have blown them away, and they're a decent outfit.

We could have and should have picked at least a point from West Ham. Those 3 games should have yielded us between 3 and 9 points more.

8th or 9th would've been easily achievable you utter mess.

Get a grip of yourself and stop boring the living fack out of everyone.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:57 - Oct 17 with 2827 viewstrampie

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:43 - Oct 17 by TheResurrection

This thread just about sums up nicely the thick, backward thinking of our dullest supporters.

This STID is one of the biggest freaks on here, followed admirably by a merry band of slightly less stupid fackwits, but all in all it's a difficult task trying to get simple messages through.

How long are we going to keep making excuses for other teams? What was this one up here. If Leicester had done what they'd expected to do and win? I mean fack me, this is rubbish, The quality of poster is just dog shit.

We were expected to beat Watford and Newcastle, that's 6 points more. We should've beaten Newcastle and Watford. We had 2 Gilt edged chances against the Toon. It wasn't a great game but we should've won. And on the second half against Watford everyone watching was only thinking there was going to be one winner. If Clement hadn't bizarrely gone with the team he did without Mesa and Tammy I personally think we'd have blown them away, and they're a decent outfit.

We could have and should have picked at least a point from West Ham. Those 3 games should have yielded us between 3 and 9 points more.

So you are saying that posters that don't think Swansea are a current top 8 Premier League team are thick and backward ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 16:45 - Oct 17 with 2794 viewsvetchonian

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:43 - Oct 17 by TheResurrection

pot kettle and black

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:55 - Dec 3 with 2567 viewsConcerned_Parent

"But, 13th and let's face it, we should be 8th or 9th."

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:56 - Dec 3 with 2564 viewsDarran

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:55 - Dec 3 by Concerned_Parent

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 16:24 - Dec 3 with 2527 viewsSTID2017

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:56 - Dec 3 by Darran

Exactly Darran you can't make it up can you.
As Anne Robinson would say to The Res " You are the Weakest Link. Goodbye "

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 04:51 - Dec 4 with 2446 viewsNirvana

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:55 - Dec 3 by Concerned_Parent

Excellent, Concerned Parent.

The irony of this one is golden:

"8th or 9th would've been easily achievable you utter mess.

Get a grip of yourself and stop boring the living fack out of everyone."

If only this goofy idiot would listen to his own advice.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 4:52]
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 16:11 - Dec 4 with 2359 viewsSTID2017

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:57 - Oct 17 by trampie

So you are saying that posters that don't think Swansea are a current top 8 Premier League team are thick and backward ?

I think he was Trampie.
Obviously suggesting that because I and others failed to see we are a top half table masquerading as a lower half team, there is something lacking with us.
Sadly, and as much as I and others would love to see that happen, we are now rock bottom, with no sign of moving from there anytime soon.
Another winning post by The Res there ...

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 16:17 - Dec 4 with 2346 viewsicecoldjack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 16:11 - Dec 4 by STID2017

I think he was Trampie.
Obviously suggesting that because I and others failed to see we are a top half table masquerading as a lower half team, there is something lacking with us.
Sadly, and as much as I and others would love to see that happen, we are now rock bottom, with no sign of moving from there anytime soon.
Another winning post by The Res there ...

The bump of this thread can be described in 2 words it's...

BOX OFFICE !!

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:51 - May 10 with 1857 viewsDarran

“Don't get me wrong, Huddersfield will go down”

lol

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:05 - May 10 with 1801 viewsswan65split

Dear oh dear.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:06 - May 10 with 1801 viewstheloneranger

Micky Mouse has just been seen wearing a "Box Office" watch.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 09:38 - Aug 11 with 1476 viewsFerrieBodde

Highest league position in 2 seasons and we got relegated?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

God this is absolute comedy. I can't take it anymore.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 09:43 - Aug 11 with 1458 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:35 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

You won't quite me old man....

Comment on the OP or fack off.

Cheers

A comment on the OP?
Looks like all your other posts. Totally f*cking wrong.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 09:47 - Aug 11 with 1436 viewsDarran

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 09:38 - Aug 11 by FerrieBodde

Highest league position in 2 seasons and we got relegated?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

God this is absolute comedy. I can't take it anymore.

Great bumping Sir.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 09:53 - Aug 11 with 1410 viewsMyFinalHeaven

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 09:47 - Aug 11 by Darran

Great bumping Sir.

Wouldn't mind bumping this either : )
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 9:55]

Come on you Swans.

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:35 - Aug 11 with 1366 viewsFerrieBodde

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:43 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

I'll take the Tammy bet all hands down. I won't take the Carroll bet because we'll have others chirping in as a team this season. Ayew already on more than Siggy was last season. Fer and Carroll also chipping in.

Mawson will get a couple this season so Carroll will get close to Siggy's assists.

Must be a tough time for you tonight son. I feel for you....

You bet pencoedjack 100 quid to charity that Tammy Abraham would score more goals than Llorente did the season before. He didn't.

pencoedjack earlier in this thread: "I’ll bet you 100 notes to a charity of winners choice

Abraham doesn’t score as many goals as Llorente did for us last season"

The message quoted above is the one in which you are replying to him.

Abraham 17/18: 5 league goals
Llorente 16/17: 15 goals

Pay up you thick cvnt.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 10:39]
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 10:40 - Aug 11 with 1352 viewsFerrieBodde

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 20:58 - Oct 14 by TheResurrection

8 from 8 is relegation form.

SCFC sits 13th with 7 teams below.

Fack me the standard on this site is dire.

21 from 38 is relegation form.

SCFC sits 18th with 2 teams below.

Fvck me the standard on this site is dire.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 10:54 - Aug 11 with 1332 viewsTheResurrection

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 10:40 - Aug 11 by FerrieBodde

21 from 38 is relegation form.

SCFC sits 18th with 2 teams below.

Fvck me the standard on this site is dire.

I don't mind getting it out there and having a pop mate.

What do cowards like you post? First you've got to choose which username to post under, second it's to say the square root of fack all.

Siggy and Llorente were busting a gut to go.

We could've replaced them with better.

Nothing like being bullish about the team you love eh.

Up the Jacks

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 11:10 - Aug 11 with 1307 viewsFerrieBodde

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 19:40 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

I’ll bet you 100 notes to a charity of winners choice

Abraham doesn’t score as many goals as Llorente did for us last season & Tom ‘’David Silva’ Carroll doesn’t get as many assists/goals as Gylfi did for us last season

No need for a load of bollocks in your answer you’ve praised Abraham/Carroll to the hilt so you must feel confident

Edit I hope you win
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 19:42]

So pencoedjack which charity will you be having him pay to mate?
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 01:02 - Feb 3 with 893 viewsFerrieBodde

Is 13th in the Championship our highest league position in 3 seasons? Asking for a friend who's mentally retarded and suffers from severe mental illness.
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 01:45 - Feb 3 with 865 views_

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 11:10 - Aug 11 by FerrieBodde

So pencoedjack which charity will you be having him pay to mate?

Not ageing well that post is it now everyone has seen how shit Llorente is.

Please post this on the Spurs forum 😂

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024