Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ref today 21:52 - Oct 14 with 5326 viewsUplandsJack

I know we almost always have a good moan about the refs and how shite they are, but foook my eyes, this clown today, Paul Tierney is his name, for the record, took it to a completely lower level.....

Absolutely shocking, Utter garbage. This guy should'nt even be officiating down Ashleigh Rd !!
The Ref today on 21:53 - Oct 14 with 5317 viewsTom1912

Yeah, he looked out of his depth to say the least.
The Ref today on 22:02 - Oct 14 with 5275 viewsDewi1jack

Never seemed to have a good tv game in the £1 bet league.
Looked even worse in real life.
The lino over the East was a bit lax in his keeping up with the ball to say the least as well.
In fact he struggled to keep up with his own balls!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Ref today on 22:30 - Oct 14 with 5180 viewshydraulicjack

Another appalling week for the officials its happening far to f@cking often

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

The Ref today on 00:40 - Oct 15 with 5018 viewsJethroJack

Could have been worse, did well to resist giving them a pen, seen them given many a time.
The Ref today on 09:11 - Oct 15 with 4838 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It would have been a Penalty if it was Ali or Rashford and we were playing away.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Ref today on 09:56 - Oct 15 with 4773 viewsmonmouth

I thought he was fine in the end. He just took too long stopping their cynical fouling and leaving their foot in. Once he started carding them he did well. The Ince histrionics and our players chucking themselves over were rightly ignored. He had a very dodgy first twenty minutes but otherwise better than people like those fat bald turds Mason and Madley.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Ref today on 10:00 - Oct 15 with 4758 viewsDarran

The Ref today on 09:56 - Oct 15 by monmouth

I thought he was fine in the end. He just took too long stopping their cynical fouling and leaving their foot in. Once he started carding them he did well. The Ince histrionics and our players chucking themselves over were rightly ignored. He had a very dodgy first twenty minutes but otherwise better than people like those fat bald turds Mason and Madley.

I didn’t think he was too bad either.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Ref today on 10:07 - Oct 15 with 4732 viewspencoedjack

The Ref today on 09:56 - Oct 15 by monmouth

Thought Huddersfield played a similar game that Ireland played Monday night

Pretty sure we will finish above them just need another 2 shite sides as well ...
Login to get fewer ads

The Ref today on 17:55 - Oct 15 with 4497 viewsHighjack

The Ref today on 22:02 - Oct 14 by Dewi1jack

Never seemed to have a good tv game in the £1 bet league.
Looked even worse in real life.
The lino over the East was a bit lax in his keeping up with the ball to say the least as well.
In fact he struggled to keep up with his own balls!

That linesman was terrible. At one point narsingh's shirt was being pulled halfway up his back and nearly over his head and the guy two yards away didn't see it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Ref today on 18:34 - Oct 15 with 4432 viewsoldcob

The Ref today on 17:55 - Oct 15 by Highjack

That linesman was terrible. At one point narsingh's shirt was being pulled halfway up his back and nearly over his head and the guy two yards away didn't see it.

It's wrong I know, but sometimes the ref will tell the lino to just flag offsides and out of play and leave him rule on foul play. The way the lino repeatedly ignored foul play just yards from him I think it was one of the occasions. I thought ref was poor first half but had a good second half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024