Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh 00:48 - Oct 15 with 2615 viewsJethroJack

Deserves a positive mention today, fair play.
Narsingh on 03:51 - Oct 15 with 2554 viewsZut_Alors

Looks stronger. Thought he did well.
Narsingh on 04:02 - Oct 15 with 2551 viewsRancid

He done well against a poor team who are only gong down.I still think we can do better than him though.He reminds me of the quality of Tiendalli.Ok but nothing to sing about.
Narsingh on 04:24 - Oct 15 with 2531 viewsHumpty

Narsingh on 04:02 - Oct 15 by Rancid

He done well against a poor team who are only gong down.I still think we can do better than him though.He reminds me of the quality of Tiendalli.Ok but nothing to sing about.

Yeah. But he had a good game. We can all wish things were better. I do too.

He still had a good game.
Narsingh on 07:16 - Oct 15 with 2449 viewsbuilthjack

He had his best game for us. But we need to improve in the January window.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Narsingh on 07:19 - Oct 15 with 2446 viewsCooperman

Tienfalli is a full back so not sure about the comparison.

Good game for Narsingh today. One of his best in a Swansea shirt.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Narsingh on 08:56 - Oct 15 with 2288 viewsYossarian

It’s nice to see something positive written about the lad but definite upgrade needed. Unfortunately he signifies exactly what is wrong with the scouting policy at the club. Clement was tactful yesterday when he praised him for some aspects of his play but reminded everyone that they were still having to work on his defensive positioning. He does go missing defensively and isn’t strong enough on the ball. If he’s still got work to do on these aspects, and is clearly not the finished article for the PL, then why on earth was he signed? Answer- he was cheap, and he was cheap for one reason, no one else was interested.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Narsingh on 10:23 - Oct 15 with 2183 viewsDr_Winston

Looked tidy when he first joined. Obviously hasn't been helped by a lack of consistent game time since then, nor by Clement dispensing with wingers.

Had a shaky start which is only to be expected given how rusty he was likely to be but grew into the game well. Hope to see more of him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Narsingh on 10:27 - Oct 15 with 2165 viewsPegojack

Narsingh on 08:56 - Oct 15 by Yossarian

It’s nice to see something positive written about the lad but definite upgrade needed. Unfortunately he signifies exactly what is wrong with the scouting policy at the club. Clement was tactful yesterday when he praised him for some aspects of his play but reminded everyone that they were still having to work on his defensive positioning. He does go missing defensively and isn’t strong enough on the ball. If he’s still got work to do on these aspects, and is clearly not the finished article for the PL, then why on earth was he signed? Answer- he was cheap, and he was cheap for one reason, no one else was interested.

I de this point in another thread, he really needs to be coached regarding tracking back and defending, he left Naughton terribly exposed at times. Glad Clement saw it.
Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh on 11:40 - Oct 15 with 2045 viewsJonTheJack

Narsingh on 10:23 - Oct 15 by Dr_Winston

Looked tidy when he first joined. Obviously hasn't been helped by a lack of consistent game time since then, nor by Clement dispensing with wingers.

Had a shaky start which is only to be expected given how rusty he was likely to be but grew into the game well. Hope to see more of him.

This. He needs to start the next game and continue to build up confidence. Although in the tackle he definitely needs to be stronger; he had a good awareness of positioning when tracking back.

My last sentence is under the full knowledge that we were playing Huddersfield.
Narsingh on 11:58 - Oct 15 with 2006 viewsRancid

Narsingh on 07:19 - Oct 15 by Cooperman

Tienfalli is a full back so not sure about the comparison.

Good game for Narsingh today. One of his best in a Swansea shirt.

The comparison is he's not a guaranteed first team starter and comes in occasionally and does an OK job for us.Both wide players and Tiendalli would get forward as much as Narsingh.Nothing to do with being black and Dutch just players who arent quite up to it but just about do a job.

Played well yesterday I know but lets see him do it again and again is it.
Narsingh on 12:49 - Oct 15 with 1922 viewsGriffting

I just wish there was a bit more arrogance about his game.
Sometime yesterday I felt he took the foul rather than shrugging off the fullback.
Compare him to someone like Tammy who very in your face and determined to bounce players off him when in possession.
Also noticed Tammy giving Narsingh a lot of encouragement with everything he did, even when he went of he made a point to go over to him and clap him.
He had a decent game yesterday but I think a bit more confidence in himself he could be very good.
Narsingh on 14:13 - Oct 15 with 1831 views34dfgdf54

Narsingh on 12:49 - Oct 15 by Griffting

I just wish there was a bit more arrogance about his game.
Sometime yesterday I felt he took the foul rather than shrugging off the fullback.
Compare him to someone like Tammy who very in your face and determined to bounce players off him when in possession.
Also noticed Tammy giving Narsingh a lot of encouragement with everything he did, even when he went of he made a point to go over to him and clap him.
He had a decent game yesterday but I think a bit more confidence in himself he could be very good.

You’re point about Tammy, for a 19 year old kid to be doing that says something. Fair play to him. Looks as if he’s got a big future ahead of him.

Tammy knows as well as anybody we need width, he needs the supply if he’s going to get the goals. Clement has surrendered games at home this year with his messing about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024