Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 08:49 - Oct 15 with 7503 viewsSTID2017

Did very well when he came on.
If he contributes like that he's like a new signing

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ki on 08:54 - Oct 15 with 7491 viewsItchySphincter

One shot off target, one looping clearance on the edge of the box which went nowhere and one excellent pass. Did he actually have another touch? Spent the rest of the time with players running past him in both directions.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 09:01 - Oct 15 with 7477 viewsSTID2017

Ki on 08:54 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

One shot off target, one looping clearance on the edge of the box which went nowhere and one excellent pass. Did he actually have another touch? Spent the rest of the time with players running past him in both directions.

It's all about opinions - and mine's the right one !

Ki on 09:07 - Oct 15 with 7454 viewsTheFranchise

Ki on 09:01 - Oct 15 by STID2017

It's all about opinions - and mine's the right one !

Ki isn't the answer and has never been the answer.

Can he fill a gap for now? Who knows.
Ki on 09:10 - Oct 15 with 7442 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I thought Dyer looked good when he came on.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ki on 09:18 - Oct 15 with 7408 viewsswansealad69

Ki on 09:10 - Oct 15 by felixstowe_jack

I thought Dyer looked good when he came on.

Allways liked ki
He one off them players who can put hus foot on the ball and looks lime he has time
And lets face it we are so poor at passing the ball and creativity he the only player we have who can pic a pass.
I have ro say that if he can fund his best football we will stay up if he dont then we wont
To many average players and players get old
Leon still our best player ffs
14 years at the club 34 years old and we still rely on him in our 7th season in the top flight.
But hey we still have that dynamic winger rought and o joy the seasons saved as dyer is back😕
Ki on 09:38 - Oct 15 with 7363 viewsoldcob

I think we look a better team when Ki is playing.
Ki on 15:36 - Oct 15 with 7131 viewsJango

When ki was fit end of last season, he came in and Fer dropped out. Whilst Ki may not have been great for a while, he's ten times the player Fer is in the middle of the park and we look a far better team.
Ki on 15:38 - Oct 15 with 7119 viewsLoyal

I like Ki always have.
But his tracking back is appalling. No effort.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 15:48 - Oct 15 with 7093 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 15:36 - Oct 15 by Jango

When ki was fit end of last season, he came in and Fer dropped out. Whilst Ki may not have been great for a while, he's ten times the player Fer is in the middle of the park and we look a far better team.

F*cking hell.

Ki on 16:19 - Oct 15 with 7035 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 08:54 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

We badly need more like that shot off target.

Maybe a couple more inches to the left, but some threat from range makes space and creates chances for poachers.
Ki on 16:21 - Oct 15 with 7028 viewsdickythorpe

Ki on 15:36 - Oct 15 by Jango

Both are liabilities in very different ways. One is a coward the other is a dimwit who goes missing or gets booked
Ki on 16:22 - Oct 15 with 7029 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Once fully fit Ki will play .

Been great for us .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ki on 18:57 - Oct 15 with 6913 viewsoldcob

Ki on 16:21 - Oct 15 by dickythorpe

Both are liabilities in very different ways. One is a coward the other is a dimwit who goes missing or gets booked

That could have been written by DYSS himself.
Ki on 22:10 - Oct 15 with 6798 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 22:56 - Oct 15 with 6749 viewsHighjack

Fer constantly fluctuates between brilliant and utter dogshyte and there's nothing inbetween.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ki on 22:59 - Oct 15 with 6745 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 22:56 - Oct 15 by Highjack

Fer constantly fluctuates between brilliant and utter dogshyte and there's nothing inbetween.

His willingness to 'have a go' is endearing though.

Ki on 23:08 - Oct 15 with 6732 viewsHighjack

Ki on 22:59 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

The guy is infuriating. He has so much talent and all the physical attributes to be a top player but his brain is stuck somewhere between 'Running on empty' and 'needs servicing soon'

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ki on 23:12 - Oct 15 with 6719 viewsLoyal

Ki on 22:59 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

Considering he came to us as so say lazy cnt I can't fault his effort in every game he plays.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki on 07:05 - Oct 16 with 6632 viewsSTID2017

Ki on 23:12 - Oct 15 by Loyal

Considering he came to us as so say lazy cnt I can't fault his effort in every game he plays.

He tries hard and always plays with a positive edge on his game rather than looking for a backpass, but worryingly he also has a booking in him.
This let to several occasions which on Saturday led to self - preservation rather than tackling.

Ki on 07:41 - Oct 16 with 6587 viewsbuilthjack

Ki on 07:05 - Oct 16 by STID2017

He tries hard and always plays with a positive edge on his game rather than looking for a backpass, but worryingly he also has a booking in him.
This let to several occasions which on Saturday led to self - preservation rather than tackling.

Fer is on a mission to get booked most games. That was just ridiculous on Saturday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ki on 09:09 - Oct 16 with 6522 viewsTheFranchise

if we are to use Ki, it has to be in an offensive position. He doesn't have it in him to hold or shut off passing channels. He can carry the ball forward and pass through defensive lines.
Ki on 09:36 - Oct 16 with 6487 viewsJFSwan

He works well as a 3, but not so much as a cdm partnership
Ki on 20:07 - Oct 16 with 6356 viewsgiantstoneater

I think Ki is all of the above and it all depends which one turns up. V Huddersfield he tidied up quite well and kept the ball moving then he tried to beat 3 players in a dribble that was never on - "you never try that normally I screamed" as he lost the ball and put The Terriers on the break and gave them a sniff!! An enigma I think!
Ki on 21:09 - Oct 16 with 6314 viewsDavillin

Ki on 23:08 - Oct 15 by Highjack

The guy is infuriating. He has so much talent and all the physical attributes to be a top player but his brain is stuck somewhere between 'Running on empty' and 'needs servicing soon'

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024