Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Swansealad69 ok? 09:41 - Oct 15 with 5865 viewsDarran

He hasn’t started one of his Huw Jenkins threads after yesterday’s win.

Hope he’s ok I’m worried about him?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Swansealad69 ok? on 09:46 - Oct 15 with 5861 viewsjackal

Away on an anger management course.
Is Swansealad69 ok? on 13:12 - Oct 15 with 5777 viewsRancid

He's fine.His phone has shrunk and his fingers grown so cant post.He said thanks for asking😎
Is Swansealad69 ok? on 14:36 - Oct 15 with 5726 viewsLoyal

Is Swansealad69 ok? on 09:46 - Oct 15 by jackal

Away on an anger management course.

Probably in a special safe place with scooby do and the other Cardiff fan who has also disappeared. Shame I liked him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is Swansealad69 ok? on 23:54 - Oct 16 with 5598 viewsN_T_J

He's a really nice person if you meet him.
Is Swansealad69 ok? on 00:34 - Oct 17 with 5575 viewsGaryjack

Is Swansealad69 ok? on 23:54 - Oct 16 by N_T_J

He's a really nice person if you meet him.

How does that work then? I mean like calling people cvnts, vvankers and all sorts on here, but being very nice if you meet him?
Is Swansealad69 ok? on 05:33 - Oct 17 with 5532 viewsMo_Wives

Is Swansealad69 ok? on 00:34 - Oct 17 by Garyjack

How does that work then? I mean like calling people cvnts, vvankers and all sorts on here, but being very nice if you meet him?

If you look at the YouTube comments, Gary, you may come across Jesus (I was surprised he had an account, tbh), Now, how nice a guy was Jesus? everyone thought he was a lovely fella...apart from the people who nailed him to a cross, of course. I think that reflected badly on them, rather than him, TBH. Anyway, Jesus was almost Corbyn-like. But if you see him in the YouTube comments he's all "c*nt this" and "f*ck that"....I think the internet brings out the worst in people, TBH, Gaz.

Thinking about it Jesus can't spell for shit. Say's he's dyslexic if anyone points it out. Has anyone checked Swansealad's hands for scarring?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Is Swansealad69 ok? on 11:44 - Oct 21 with 5336 viewsN_T_J

Is Swansealad69 ok? on 00:34 - Oct 17 by Garyjack

#bants
Is Swansealad69 ok? on 12:05 - Oct 21 with 5323 viewsDarran

Is Swansealad69 ok? on 05:33 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

If you look at the YouTube comments, Gary, you may come across Jesus (I was surprised he had an account, tbh), Now, how nice a guy was Jesus? everyone thought he was a lovely fella...apart from the people who nailed him to a cross, of course. I think that reflected badly on them, rather than him, TBH. Anyway, Jesus was almost Corbyn-like. But if you see him in the YouTube comments he's all "c*nt this" and "f*ck that"....I think the internet brings out the worst in people, TBH, Gaz.

Thinking about it Jesus can't spell for shit. Say's he's dyslexic if anyone points it out. Has anyone checked Swansealad's hands for scarring?

He’s been very nice to Scummers on their forum too. He’s even joined in with them when they were taking the piss out of him.

Anyway he’ll probably be here later when we lose to Leicester.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024