Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd tickets still on general sale 10:46 - Oct 15 with 5205 viewsbuilthjack

Surprising

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 11:22 - Oct 15 with 5148 viewsWxmJax

Not really. All these people who would love to go themselves/take their children/dad etc but complain that they cannot get tickets, well here's your chance. Won't be Man Utd's first choice XI but it won't be crap either.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 11:26 - Oct 15 with 5135 viewsCooperman

I'm of a different opinion.

They've been overpriced and if they were on sale at £20 a go then we'd be sold out by now.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 11:36 - Oct 15 with 5111 viewsjack2jack

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 11:26 - Oct 15 by Cooperman

I'm of a different opinion.

They've been overpriced and if they were on sale at £20 a go then we'd be sold out by now.

Spot on Coops, I was in the ticket office last week,and they said there was thousands left.
For those family's wanting to dip their toe in so to speak,it's too much.
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 11:38 - Oct 15 with 5106 viewsdickythorpe

There is no romance in the cup anymore. The PL experience is a drug
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 12:22 - Oct 15 with 5045 viewsE20Jack

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 11:22 - Oct 15 by WxmJax

Not really. All these people who would love to go themselves/take their children/dad etc but complain that they cannot get tickets, well here's your chance. Won't be Man Utd's first choice XI but it won't be crap either.

Not a fan of that view.

If season ticket holders (self proclaimed die hards, the overwhelming majority of which were nowhere to be seen in the lower leagues) can't be bothered to muster the energy to go to the league cup game, then surely that apathy towards the tournament filters down to everyone else too.

The argument for expansion is those that cannot get to see a league game, not cannot get to see ANY game. If that were the case then we would have full houses for friendly matches - which I am sure nobody really expects.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 12:24]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 12:34 - Oct 15 with 5014 viewsscottishjack

In my case I gave up my season ticket 2 years ago due to work commitments, and I'll be going to this one, £40 for me and the lad isn't a bad price to be honest.

I'm quite surprised if there's thousands of tickets left...
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 12:35 - Oct 15 with 5011 viewswestside

Bought season ticket seat for this game but eticketing is showing seat is still up for sale with a green dot on it.
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 12:36 - Oct 15 with 5000 viewsexiledclaseboy

At least there’ll be plenty of room for local Man Utd fans in the home end.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 12:42 - Oct 15 with 4978 viewswestside

Lots of empty seats in the family stand so families can't afford it
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 12:51 - Oct 15 with 4955 viewsnantywatcher

If I was the 'mericans I would seriously doubt any stadium expansion plans if we cannot completely sell out this game!
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 13:08 - Oct 15 with 4922 viewsCooperman

I would hope that yesterday’s performance puts a few more bums on seats.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 14:31 - Oct 15 with 4816 viewsLoyal

Shows how far the club has progressed that Man Utd are not a draw, but also displays very clearly how blind the club are to opportunities to embrace the community.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 15:10 - Oct 15 with 4774 viewsPrivate_Partz

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 12:51 - Oct 15 by nantywatcher

If I was the 'mericans I would seriously doubt any stadium expansion plans if we cannot completely sell out this game!

I don't see why. We have been playing poorly. The match was overpriced and it is televised. Man Utd aren't the attraction they used to be for us. We play them as regularly as clockwork.
I am not feeling 100% at the moment and I am not going. First match I awill have missed in years. Lots of my mates feel the same.
Would not be surprised if there will be lots of new faces at the ground it is the regulars that will be missing.
I doubt ground expansion will hinge on attendance at this game.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 15:42 - Oct 15 with 4713 viewsLoyal

Apart from the fact of course this game will sell out - its nine days away !
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 15:44]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 15:46 - Oct 15 with 4701 viewsRancid

Someone on my FB posted a ticket for sale for £150 😨 I ended up bullying him into believing he's a kunt.He does it every year for United and Liverpool games and manages to flog them.
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 16:05 - Oct 15 with 4648 viewsDewi1jack

Can't make midweek games at all- daughter is probably having our Seasies for the Man City game. If she doesn't there'll be 2 tickets for sale at face value
Mrs finishes work in Hereford Hospital at 1pm next Saturday, so we will possibly miss KO then as well.
Hope there are turnstiles open for us to be able to get into the East!

No worries once we beat Utd (again) though.
When we make the final we'll be able to go as it's played on a Sunday.
Plastic as F**k me aye

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 17:39 - Oct 15 with 4571 viewsjojaca

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 16:05 - Oct 15 by Dewi1jack

Can't make midweek games at all- daughter is probably having our Seasies for the Man City game. If she doesn't there'll be 2 tickets for sale at face value
Mrs finishes work in Hereford Hospital at 1pm next Saturday, so we will possibly miss KO then as well.
Hope there are turnstiles open for us to be able to get into the East!

No worries once we beat Utd (again) though.
When we make the final we'll be able to go as it's played on a Sunday.
Plastic as F**k me aye

1) £30 for non season ticket holders is expensive for early round carling cup against 2nd string united.

2)It's on Sky Sports.

3)We are not attractive to watch on the eye anymore.

Even when you know, you never know?

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 17:52 - Oct 15 with 4546 viewsJBT95

They've cocked up on the pricing of this game. Should have been a lot cheaper. We need a full house behind us for this one. Could be a grim watch if we aren't careful.
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 18:03 - Oct 15 with 4530 viewsDrGonzo

I dislike watching football.
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 18:10 - Oct 15 with 4514 viewsbuilthjack

I wonder how many manure fans will register and get tickets for this. It's likely.
Plus the swans fans who secretly lo be them. Hmmm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 19:09 - Oct 15 with 4444 viewswhiterock

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 15:42 - Oct 15 by Loyal

Apart from the fact of course this game will sell out - its nine days away !
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 15:44]

Exactly, there’ll be 20,000 there for sure
Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 09:43 - Oct 16 with 4239 viewsDewi1jack

Man Utd tickets still on general sale on 18:03 - Oct 15 by DrGonzo

I dislike watching football.

And that's exactly the reason you're still a Swans fan

I know I can't make the game, but surely £30 and £15 is overpricing it (only just looked at the ticket prices).
Saying that £20 for a friendly was over the top as well (£8 at Brum away!!!!)

IMHO offering blocks of 2 adult and 2 kids for £40 (to Swansea addresses and JA members who joined at the season start only) would have been a good way to keep our future supporters interested in the Swans.
Or going down the old give the schools the tickets route that was used in the lower leagues with about 200 kids tickets- adults buying their own at say £20.

If people have given up trying to get tickets for our league games (we all know someone) then we're in danger of losing our future supporters.
These cup and friendly games are the ideal way to ensure people get the chance to see us, providing the pricing is correct.

Jase and Stevie boy.
We know you don't listen to or give a fuk about the Trust, but common sense should tell you...
That if we're relegated, you're going to need as many "bums on seats" as you can get because I, like a few others think we may suffer back to back relegations when we go.
Pricing possible new supporters out now is not a long term vision for your future profitability

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024