Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Koeman 15:15 - Oct 15 with 2375 viewspencoedjack

Can’t be far from having the sack

Everton losing again
Koeman on 15:16 - Oct 15 with 2371 viewsexiledclaseboy

Everton penalty. Should have been a red card too. 1-1. Shame.

Poll: Tory leader

Koeman on 15:18 - Oct 15 with 2351 viewsPegojack

Koeman on 15:16 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Everton penalty. Should have been a red card too. 1-1. Shame.

Keeps em both below us though but.
Koeman on 15:26 - Oct 15 with 2308 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Rooney has a sleeve badge called angry birds

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Koeman on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 2264 viewsNeath_Jack

Lucky they've got Siggy playing for them, they'd be bottom without his silky skills.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Koeman on 15:38 - Oct 15 with 2236 viewsRancid

Oh shit they'll come in and nab Clement off us now.
Koeman on 15:56 - Oct 15 with 2170 viewsDewi1jack

Koeman on 15:38 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Oh shit they'll come in and nab Clement off us now.

Maybe Brad would be interested.
Never know, bigger team, allowed to pick his transfer targets, chance to finish what he started with us...

By winning a Championship next season

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Koeman on 15:57 - Oct 15 with 2168 viewsTheFranchise

No Ash, he must have a severely injured ego
Koeman on 16:53 - Oct 15 with 2048 viewsAnotherJohn

Was torn about this result. Part of me wanted the scousers on their uppers, but at 1-0 I was thinking that we don't really want BHA with 3 more points in their pocket, so wasn't too dismayed with the pen.
Login to get fewer ads

Koeman on 17:11 - Oct 15 with 1977 viewsTheResurrection

To my biggest haters....

And be honest with yourselves now.... Reading that Everton forum don't you think it's really uncanny the things they say about Siggy that I was?

Shoehorned, can't beat a man, needs a team built around him, needs to be the main man, slow....

Some of you think taking a decent free kick makes up for that sort of shit....

It doesn't.

I said he'd be Everton's problem and I was right.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Koeman on 17:43 - Oct 15 with 1908 viewsdickythorpe

When we were in the pooh I always worried about injuries to either Siggy or Llorente. Now that has gone. I think we have depth.....not the greatest of players I admit, but my heart didn't sink when I heard Bony, Sanchez, Messa, were not available.
Similarly I hear Fer isn't available next week, I'm not worried. Ki, clucks and possibly AN OTHER are available.
Siggy seems to be stagnating.

It's amazing how football evolves.
Koeman on 18:39 - Oct 15 with 1805 viewsTheResurrection

Koeman on 17:43 - Oct 15 by dickythorpe

When we were in the pooh I always worried about injuries to either Siggy or Llorente. Now that has gone. I think we have depth.....not the greatest of players I admit, but my heart didn't sink when I heard Bony, Sanchez, Messa, were not available.
Similarly I hear Fer isn't available next week, I'm not worried. Ki, clucks and possibly AN OTHER are available.

Good post and you're right. The squad is loads stronger without the reliance on one trick pony football.

We have a multitude of options, let's hope the manager allows himself to utilise some of our more creative and attacking ones.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Koeman on 18:42 - Oct 15 with 1796 viewsoldcob

Koeman on 17:43 - Oct 15 by dickythorpe

Interesting that Siggy's not taking the Everton penalties, Rooney took their pen today,
Koeman on 19:26 - Oct 15 with 1713 viewsYossarian

There is a lot of sense in what ‘The Res’ says. Even if people don’t agree- he’s not our player anymore- he didn’t want to play for us anymore, he wanted more money and who can blame him. He didn’t care to stay and I don’t care to think about him or Ashley Williams. I want to think about the players we have. Anything else is a waste of emotional energy.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Koeman on 22:11 - Oct 15 with 1572 viewsskettyparkherbert

Koeman on 19:26 - Oct 15 by Yossarian

There is a lot of sense in what ‘The Res’ says. Even if people don’t agree- he’s not our player anymore- he didn’t want to play for us anymore, he wanted more money and who can blame him. He didn’t care to stay and I don’t care to think about him or Ashley Williams. I want to think about the players we have. Anything else is a waste of emotional energy.

Good post, but yes i actually can blame Siggy for wanting more money that goes for Williams too.

Both of them believed their own press. I think they will both suffer the same curse as many other x swansea players.

Siggy should have known better having previously gone to Spurs and fatled make it, so how many thousands of pounds more a week is enough?

I don't know for sure but apparently he was on £60k plus a week here and was offered even more to stay. He was a very big fish too as was Llorente but he too has taken the extra bucks to sit on the Spurs bench. Starving fockers.

I just wonder how the smaller prem clubs can ever grow when players like these just chase the bigger bucks and sign for the so called bigger (richer) clubs.
Koeman on 22:22 - Oct 15 with 1528 viewsjasper_T

Koeman on 18:42 - Oct 15 by oldcob

Interesting that Siggy's not taking the Everton penalties, Rooney took their pen today,

No way the granny shagger wasn't getting all the pens there no matter who else they signed.
Koeman on 22:24 - Oct 15 with 1513 viewsDarran

Koeman on 22:22 - Oct 15 by jasper_T

No way the granny shagger wasn't getting all the pens there no matter who else they signed.

He is a good penalty taker though Jasp.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Koeman on 22:34 - Oct 15 with 1477 viewsRancid

Classic case of him not being the Golden bollocks at a club where there's more players with bigger egos, reputations and talent than him.He was our go to man here and he thrived on it in 2 spells.

Back to the bottom rung of the ladder for him and he'll be centre half for them in a month or so.
Koeman on 07:41 - Oct 16 with 1362 viewsSTID2017

Koeman on 19:26 - Oct 15 by Yossarian

It is very odd that the one (The Res) who keeps telling people to forget about our two superstars from last season can help but take every opportunity to bring them up.
Cue Alanis Morrisette - "Ironic, don't you think?"
Like all our ex players they are gone and we need to support the ones we have currently.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 7:44]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Koeman on 08:13 - Oct 16 with 1330 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Koeman on 22:34 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Classic case of him not being the Golden bollocks at a club where there's more players with bigger egos, reputations and talent than him.He was our go to man here and he thrived on it in 2 spells.

Back to the bottom rung of the ladder for him and he'll be centre half for them in a month or so.

Agreed. He believed he was better than this club but now he's not really good enough for Everton which makes his top four side ambitions now seem not only unrealistic but laughable. The Everton fans forum quotes are exactly what some of us here were saying last season, and were getting pilloried for it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Koeman on 08:40 - Oct 16 with 1281 viewstheloneranger

Koeman on 08:13 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. He believed he was better than this club but now he's not really good enough for Everton which makes his top four side ambitions now seem not only unrealistic but laughable. The Everton fans forum quotes are exactly what some of us here were saying last season, and were getting pilloried for it.

Interesting to hear them talk about Gylfi on MOTD, and say it's coming close to the point where Ronald will have to choose between Rooney and Gylfi, because playing them together doesn't work.

Well it's obvious who the fall guy will be, "Move over Ash, let's talk about better times at the Liberty!"

Gylfi, "You've made your bed, now go and lie in it".......AGAIN

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024