Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marco Pierre White's restaurants 16:11 - Oct 15 with 2796 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone been? I have an opportunity to go to Nottingham in December and he does a £10.99 2 course lunch.
If anyone has been let me know.
Marco Pierre White's restaurants on 16:33 - Oct 15 with 2781 viewswhoflungdung

We have one five mins away

Overpriced and not really worth it as an experience

Avoid and go elsewhere

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Marco Pierre White's restaurants on 17:18 - Oct 15 with 2736 viewsPhil_S

I wouldn't go - been to the one in Glasgow a couple of times (it is attached to the hotel I normally stay in) and my view would be that its over priced for what you get

Also I dont particularly think that the fact he stands outside the restaurant smoking when he is in Glasgow is a particularly good advert either
Marco Pierre White's restaurants on 17:34 - Oct 15 with 2720 viewsdickythorpe

Thanks for the heads up......it looks like I could be off to York now instead!!!
Marco Pierre White's restaurants on 18:40 - Oct 15 with 2692 viewssquarebear

He's an absolute winker as well.

Plenty of great restaurants out there without chasing celebrity - particularly a loathsome sh1t like him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4473053/marco-pierre-white-jrs-tweet-parsons-green
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:42]
Marco Pierre White's restaurants on 19:09 - Oct 15 with 2668 viewsWarwickHunt

Franchise - a bog standard chain.

He wouldn't even go to the opening of the Salford one because they wouldn't pay him enough.
MPW in name only.
Marco Pierre White's restaurants on 20:29 - Oct 15 with 2614 viewsepaul

Not known as Marco Pierre Sh*te's for nothing

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Marco Pierre White's restaurants on 20:36 - Oct 15 with 2601 viewsbuilthjack

I was on a cruise that he was on, supposedly cooking. All he did was lean over the rails smoking. Don't think he cooked anything.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024