Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John from mumbles 16:24 - Oct 15 with 2457 viewswhoflungdung

Guy rang radio wales phone in after game

Never heard such shyte in my life

Does he post on here

I would love to meet him

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

John from mumbles on 16:26 - Oct 15 with 2442 viewsdickythorpe

How the hell they give him airtime is beyond me. He waffles so much Shyte before he gets to his point.
Very negative and mentally ill.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 16:27]
John from mumbles on 16:32 - Oct 15 with 2392 viewsspiderboy

John from mumbles on 16:26 - Oct 15 by dickythorpe

How the hell they give him airtime is beyond me. He waffles so much Shyte before he gets to his point.
Very negative and mentally ill.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 16:27]

Could be any number of posters on here then..!
John from mumbles on 16:36 - Oct 15 with 2368 viewswhoflungdung

You caught it dick?

I was happy and upbeat and was driving over Townhill to Uplands and had to stop the car as my missus was giving me grief over my language and temper was up

Barry Horne then chipped in

Sorry ,seems conspiratorial to me

The Jacks win, everyone s relieved . Well not really

Truly, if we have these people as fans in the stadium it's no wonder it's so quiet

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

John from mumbles on 16:43 - Oct 15 with 2329 viewsunion_jack

John from mumbles on 16:36 - Oct 15 by whoflungdung

You caught it dick?

I was happy and upbeat and was driving over Townhill to Uplands and had to stop the car as my missus was giving me grief over my language and temper was up

Barry Horne then chipped in

Sorry ,seems conspiratorial to me

The Jacks win, everyone s relieved . Well not really

Truly, if we have these people as fans in the stadium it's no wonder it's so quiet

He phones in to all sorts of programmes. Used to call RW lunchtime phone-in years ago.

He's from the West Country I believe (not that there's anything wrong with that of course).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

John from mumbles on 17:07 - Oct 15 with 2209 viewsPegojack

I heard him on the way home too. Between him and Horne, I almost fell asleep and crashed the car.
John from mumbles on 17:15 - Oct 15 with 2165 viewsjackportis

Anyone notice on Eastenders Dot Cotton is planning to move to the Mumbles.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

John from mumbles on 18:28 - Oct 15 with 1979 viewsairedale

John from mumbles on 17:15 - Oct 15 by jackportis

Anyone notice on Eastenders Dot Cotton is planning to move to the Mumbles.

She'll never leave South Croydon mun.
John from mumbles on 18:39 - Oct 15 with 1928 viewsoldcob

John from mumbles on 16:43 - Oct 15 by union_jack

He phones in to all sorts of programmes. Used to call RW lunchtime phone-in years ago.

He's from the West Country I believe (not that there's anything wrong with that of course).

I think the guy rings Owen Money and Chris Needs too. Not that I ever listen to Chris Needs.

Login to get fewer ads

John from mumbles on 19:03 - Oct 15 with 1849 viewsunion_jack

John from mumbles on 18:39 - Oct 15 by oldcob

I think the guy rings Owen Money and Chris Needs too. Not that I ever listen to Chris Needs.

In the garden are you old Oldcob?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

John from mumbles on 19:20 - Oct 15 with 1786 viewsYossarian

He’s usually picked up by the police in Victoria Park in just his boxer shorts. They know which home he goes back to. Fecking shameful he’s not behind locked doors.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

John from mumbles on 19:31 - Oct 15 with 1745 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

I listened to the tw@t too. Sounds like an OAP, with nothing to fill his waking hours. I’ve heard him before. He likes to come over as a knowledgeable Swans fan, but has probably gained all his knowledge from newspapers or tinternet. When Babbling Horn came on as well, I immediately rang the Samaritans for counselling. God help us if Scubdiff Utd get promoted, can you imagine the BBC Wales coverage then?
John from mumbles on 19:36 - Oct 15 with 1718 viewsgiantstoneater

What did he say?
John from mumbles on 20:13 - Oct 15 with 1594 viewsoldcob

John from mumbles on 19:03 - Oct 15 by union_jack

In the garden are you old Oldcob?

The garden he refers to is the garden at the back of the Rolling Mill, Cwmavon. Had a meal there last night actually, and very nice it was too.
John from mumbles on 20:17 - Oct 15 with 1580 viewsairedale

John from mumbles on 19:36 - Oct 15 by giantstoneater

What did he say?

Reading the above he prob said, goo gumber gaga da da da dum dum turnipow.
John from mumbles on 20:20 - Oct 15 with 1563 viewsPrivate_Partz

John from mumbles on 19:36 - Oct 15 by giantstoneater

What did he say?

Very negative and would offer no praise for the team. From what he was saying it seems to me he was not at the match but had been streaming the Palace game.
It always amazes me how the same punters get on to these shows. He probably gets on as he has very little to say in support of the club which would please the producers and it would have been right up Horne's street as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

John from mumbles on 21:53 - Oct 15 with 1429 viewsPegojack

John from mumbles on 20:20 - Oct 15 by Private_Partz

Very negative and would offer no praise for the team. From what he was saying it seems to me he was not at the match but had been streaming the Palace game.
It always amazes me how the same punters get on to these shows. He probably gets on as he has very little to say in support of the club which would please the producers and it would have been right up Horne's street as well.

I don't think they get many callers, judging by them almost begging for ANYBODY to call about anything by about 6.40pm, the length of the calls they allow, and the tw*ts that do call that get on air.

What about that scummer who went on and on about how Colin W*nker was useless lately with the subs he had made. On and on and on. And they're top of the league (or they were at the time). What a sh1t show.

And don't get me started on Ewan 'One Brian Cell' Roberts and Boring Barry Horne, who makes that boring priest on that episode of Father Ted seem like the most entertaining raconteur ever to grace the TV screen.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 21:56]
John from mumbles on 22:01 - Oct 15 with 1402 viewsdickythorpe

One Wrexham caller wanted the manager they had at the time (Birtles?) sacked at half time!!!

How is Leighton James by the way?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024