Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 17:41 - Oct 15 with 4528 viewsmax936

Off to a shocker against Clermont 14pts down after 10 ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys on 19:16 - Oct 15 with 3112 viewsNeath_Jack

Is Cuddy still the main man there?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ospreys on 19:28 - Oct 15 with 3084 viewsunion_jack

Well I never, they lost.

Something amiss at the Liberty.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ospreys on 19:32 - Oct 15 with 3070 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys on 19:28 - Oct 15 by union_jack

Well I never, they lost.

Something amiss at the Liberty.

Jenkins OUT!!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ospreys on 19:37 - Oct 15 with 3053 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 19:16 - Oct 15 by Neath_Jack

Is Cuddy still the main man there?

Nope been gone a few years now.

Anyway Paul James has opened a Bistro in Skewen, I had heard that he was taking over NRG's old place in Neath, that can't be true then.

Ospreys on 19:38 - Oct 15 with 3051 viewstrampie

Valient effort by the Ospreys, every time I see the Ospreys on tv Dan Evans is their best player.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ospreys on 19:41 - Oct 15 with 3043 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys on 19:38 - Oct 15 by trampie

Valient effort by the Ospreys, every time I see the Ospreys on tv Dan Evans is their best player.

I thought you didn't entertain the Ospreys? Thought you'd rather watch Countryfile than a soulless region franchise? ..... (only kidding) 😉

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Ospreys on 19:41 - Oct 15 with 3040 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 19:38 - Oct 15 by trampie

He was again tonight, 3 tries to 1 means feckall if you lose though, every time Clermont got into their half they scored and then at the end they scored from their own half ffs.

No cohesion in the Ospreys at all this season.

Ospreys on 20:31 - Oct 15 with 2961 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys on 19:41 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

I thought you didn't entertain the Ospreys? Thought you'd rather watch Countryfile than a soulless region franchise? ..... (only kidding) 😉

He forgot he was trolling for a minute and his real love for the Swansea Ospreys shone through...............................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys on 20:33 - Oct 15 with 2959 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys on 18:52 - Oct 15 by trampie

That's all they had to do is have proper regions with proper regional names and not town or city names, traditional colours of the area and fine playing most games including all the big games in the largest population centre but take some games around the bona fide region.

What they did was appease fans of some of the bigger clubs at the expense of everyone else and now they are suffering the consequences.

Max has been very rude to you , and for a while now I've noticed Trampie.

Maybe just leave it until tomorrow. He's had a pop at Dar as well so maybe he's had a bad pint yesterday somewhere.

Buy you raise some good points regarding the sham regions.
Ospreys on 20:40 - Oct 15 with 2946 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 20:33 - Oct 15 by dickythorpe

Max has been very rude to you , and for a while now I've noticed Trampie.

Maybe just leave it until tomorrow. He's had a pop at Dar as well so maybe he's had a bad pint yesterday somewhere.

Buy you raise some good points regarding the sham regions.

I haven't been rude to Trampie at all Dickster, I just pointed out that the thread was about todays game and that I wasn't interested in what he was saying, so behave and stop being mischievous Mr.

Ospreys on 21:21 - Oct 15 with 2913 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys on 20:40 - Oct 15 by max936

I haven't been rude to Trampie at all Dickster, I just pointed out that the thread was about todays game and that I wasn't interested in what he was saying, so behave and stop being mischievous Mr.

Well you may well think that max, but he's just set fire to his English neighbours house and smashed every commemorative Royal mug they have in Glynneath' s synagogue!
Ospreys on 21:24 - Oct 15 with 2905 viewsJackfath

Max was very rude to me the other week. It was in a thread about the motorway being busy during rush hour.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ospreys on 21:26 - Oct 15 with 2901 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys on 21:24 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

Max was very rude to me the other week. It was in a thread about the motorway being busy during rush hour.

Fùck off ....

Ospreys on 21:27 - Oct 15 with 2897 viewsJackfath

Ospreys on 21:26 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Fùck off ....

How rude.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ospreys on 21:27 - Oct 15 with 2896 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys on 21:27 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

How rude.

😁

Ospreys on 21:37 - Oct 15 with 2875 viewslifelong

Ospreys on 19:41 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

I’d prefer to watch Countryfile.
Ospreys on 21:50 - Oct 15 with 2860 viewsmax936

Just a polite reminder this thread is about the Ospreys v Clermont game which was played out late afternoon today, a frustrating game for Osprey fans due to a lack of cohesion throughout the side, that said they scored 3 tries so not all bad, but it was still a loss after long periods of them dominating the ball shame really, but there's lack of quality in some key positions and players whose age is catching them up.
Big re-building job ahead, but with little or no money

Ospreys on 10:07 - Oct 16 with 2765 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys on 21:50 - Oct 15 by max936

Just a polite reminder this thread is about the Ospreys v Clermont game which was played out late afternoon today, a frustrating game for Osprey fans due to a lack of cohesion throughout the side, that said they scored 3 tries so not all bad, but it was still a loss after long periods of them dominating the ball shame really, but there's lack of quality in some key positions and players whose age is catching them up.

The writing is on the wall . For Celtic Warriors read Ospreys

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys on 10:08 - Oct 16 with 2761 viewsDarran

Ospreys on 21:50 - Oct 15 by max936

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys on 10:17 - Oct 16 with 2752 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 10:08 - Oct 16 by Darran

lol

lol

Ospreys on 14:45 - Oct 16 with 2711 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys on 10:17 - Oct 16 by max936

lol

LMFAO

Ospreys on 14:49 - Oct 16 with 2707 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 14:45 - Oct 16 by Swanjaxs

LMFAO

One has to humour the little people SJ well-done well-done.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024