Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 17:41 - Oct 15 with 4530 viewsmax936

Off to a shocker against Clermont 14pts down after 10 ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys on 17:45 - Oct 15 with 1409 viewsDarran

I'm not being funny but haven't the Ospreys got a forum for this kind of shit?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys on 17:47 - Oct 15 with 1400 viewsSwanjaxs

A 50 pointer for the Ospreys here 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ospreys on 17:47 - Oct 15 with 1400 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 17:45 - Oct 15 by Darran

I'm not being funny but haven't the Ospreys got a forum for this kind of shit?

Not being funny but you should have your own forum [apart from this one] for your kind of shit, Seriously.

Ospreys on 18:00 - Oct 15 with 1375 viewsjackportis

Any streams.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Ospreys on 18:07 - Oct 15 with 1351 viewsdickythorpe

Scarlets started badly but almost won it, let's hope the O's stage a fightback.
Ospreys on 18:08 - Oct 15 with 1348 viewstrampie

Everyone knows they are Neath-Swansea, why should Glynneath and the rest of the Vale of Neath support them, why should Seven Sisters and the rest of the Dulais Valley support them, why should Ystradgynlais and the rest of the Swansea Valley support them, why should Aberavon and the rest of Port Talbot support them ?

Proper regions yes, Neath-Swansea playing in black and white in Swansea no way, dropping Neath-Swansea from their name too little too late.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ospreys on 18:10 - Oct 15 with 1341 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 18:07 - Oct 15 by dickythorpe

Scarlets started badly but almost won it, let's hope the O's stage a fightback.

They tried got back to 7-14 but then have since conceded 6 points to two penalties and on top that they have just lost Dan Baker, Clermont are far to strong I'm afraid.

Ospreys on 18:10 - Oct 15 with 1340 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys on 18:08 - Oct 15 by trampie

Everyone knows they are Neath-Swansea, why should Glynneath and the rest of the Vale of Neath support them, why should Seven Sisters and the rest of the Dulais Valley support them, why should Ystradgynlais and the rest of the Swansea Valley support them, why should Aberavon and the rest of Port Talbot support them ?

Proper regions yes, Neath-Swansea playing in black and white in Swansea no way, dropping Neath-Swansea from their name too little too late.

You'll be surprised, often see Ospreys shirts in Aberdare 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys on 18:17 - Oct 15 with 1320 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 18:08 - Oct 15 by trampie

They are boroughs of both Neath and Swansea and its up to people living in those boroughs to pick who to support, but fuknows why you've brought that up on the Thread which was started because of the game that's being played now, not some silly tribal nonsense.

Ospreys on 18:18 - Oct 15 with 1311 viewstrampie

Ospreys on 18:10 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

You'll be surprised, often see Ospreys shirts in Aberdare 👍

The joking regions are not all inclusive, they represent only a few clubs hence Newport this and Cardiff that and Llanelli the other, as well as Neath-Swansea.
All of them playing in basically their club colours in their towns and cities.
It's a joke to call them regions they are just super clubs, they don't represent me and they don't represent lots of fans it's why they are all poorly supported.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Ospreys on 18:33 - Oct 15 with 1277 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 18:18 - Oct 15 by trampie

The joking regions are not all inclusive, they represent only a few clubs hence Newport this and Cardiff that and Llanelli the other, as well as Neath-Swansea.
All of them playing in basically their club colours in their towns and cities.
It's a joke to call them regions they are just super clubs, they don't represent me and they don't represent lots of fans it's why they are all poorly supported.

Go and start another thread on the subject this one is about todays game, for me I've read the same thing countless times on here and I'm not interested one little bit, whoever wants to support those regions will do so not matter what you or anyone else thinks.

Ospreys on 18:44 - Oct 15 with 1248 viewstrampie

Ospreys on 18:17 - Oct 15 by max936

They are boroughs of both Neath and Swansea and its up to people living in those boroughs to pick who to support, but fuknows why you've brought that up on the Thread which was started because of the game that's being played now, not some silly tribal nonsense.

It's why the joking regions have failed, are Ponty (Pontypridd)) supporters going to support a team called Cardiff playing in blue and black playing in Cardiff ?
Are Pooler (Pontypool) fans going to support a team called Newport playing in black and amber playing in Newport are all Wizards fans (Aberavon) going to support a Neath-Swansea enterprise playing in black and white in Swansea ?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:45]

Ospreys on 18:46 - Oct 15 with 1239 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys on 18:33 - Oct 15 by max936

Go and start another thread on the subject this one is about todays game, for me I've read the same thing countless times on here and I'm not interested one little bit, whoever wants to support those regions will do so not matter what you or anyone else thinks.

Well it's not like Trampie to be bitter about things is it.

Small man syndrome in action!

Ospreys I'm afraid are gash. It's as if they don't really care. Wholesale changes from backroom to field needed.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ospreys on 18:47 - Oct 15 with 1229 viewsDarran

What’s the score?

Ospreys on 18:49 - Oct 15 with 1225 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys on 18:46 - Oct 15 by union_jack

Ospreys I'm afraid are gash. It's as if they don't really care. Wholesale changes from backroom to field needed.

The Ospreys haven't got a pot to pìss in I'm afraid, if you think the current squad is poor wait till next season....

Ospreys on 18:50 - Oct 15 with 1222 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys on 18:47 - Oct 15 by Darran

What’s the score?

227 for 6 🤣

Ospreys on 18:50 - Oct 15 with 1217 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 18:46 - Oct 15 by union_jack

Better half from them so far, but failing miserably to take their chances, Strettle in the bin as well, Clermont in Osprey territory first time this half and guess what they've got a penalty. ffs

Ospreys on 18:52 - Oct 15 with 1206 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 18:44 - Oct 15 by trampie

It's why the joking regions have failed, are Ponty (Pontypridd)) supporters going to support a team called Cardiff playing in blue and black playing in Cardiff ?
Are Pooler (Pontypool) fans going to support a team called Newport playing in black and amber playing in Newport are all Wizards fans (Aberavon) going to support a Neath-Swansea enterprise playing in black and white in Swansea ?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:45]

You're just not getting this are you, I DON'T FECKING CARE.

Go and start another thread about it ffs
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:53]

Ospreys on 18:52 - Oct 15 with 1201 viewstrampie

That's all they had to do is have proper regions with proper regional names and not town or city names, traditional colours of the area and fine playing most games including all the big games in the largest population centre but take some games around the bona fide region.

What they did was appease fans of some of the bigger clubs at the expense of everyone else and now they are suffering the consequences.

Ospreys on 18:53 - Oct 15 with 1197 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys on 18:49 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

The Ospreys haven't got a pot to pìss in I'm afraid, if you think the current squad is poor wait till next season....

Don't tell me Huw Jenkins has got something to do with them as well

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ospreys on 18:54 - Oct 15 with 1185 viewsDarran

Ospreys on 18:52 - Oct 15 by max936

You're just not getting this are you, I DON'T FECKING CARE.

Go and start another thread about it ffs
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 18:53]

Add the word ‘not’ and it might make sense.

Ospreys on 18:54 - Oct 15 with 1184 viewsSwanjaxs

Ospreys on 18:53 - Oct 15 by union_jack

Don't tell me Huw Jenkins has got something to do with them as well

😂😂😂😂

Ospreys on 18:57 - Oct 15 with 1168 viewstrampie

Ospreys on 18:49 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

The area was a hotbed a proper West Glam region had one been created would have won the European cup by now but selfish fans of the big teams insisted on keeping club names and colours etc disenfranchising huge numbers of supporters.

Ospreys on 18:59 - Oct 15 with 1155 viewsSwanjaxs

Back in this .... 👍

Ospreys on 19:07 - Oct 15 with 1117 viewsmax936

Ospreys on 18:59 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Back in this .... 👍

Just, for now anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024