Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The burger bar outside the North Stand 21:15 - Oct 15 with 2986 viewsdickythorpe

Does anyone ever purchase anything from it? The man looks very grumpy and I never see any trade for him
The burger bar outside the North Stand on 21:22 - Oct 15 with 2950 viewsSwanjaxs

That's John from the Mumbles burger van! 😦

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The burger bar outside the North Stand on 21:23 - Oct 15 with 2949 viewsPrivate_Partz

It never works if front of house is grumpy. I much prefer Joan's curry and chips for 4 quid in The Station.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The burger bar outside the North Stand on 17:54 - Oct 17 with 2625 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

John from Mumbles in Rossi's ........fact

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The burger bar outside the North Stand on 23:02 - Oct 17 with 2414 viewsairedale

The burger bar opposite the North Stand is Rossi ain't it?
The burger bar outside the North Stand on 08:23 - Oct 18 with 2266 viewsPegojack

I imagine he gets most of his trade from away fans, who are oblivious to the rich variety of culinary delights within spitting distance of the Liberty.
The burger bar outside the North Stand on 11:09 - Oct 18 with 2178 viewsraynor94

The burger bar outside the North Stand on 23:02 - Oct 17 by airedale

The burger bar opposite the North Stand is Rossi ain't it?

The op states "outside" mun! Where do you get opposite from

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024