Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy 07:52 - Oct 16 with 2865 viewsSTID2017

Watching Tammy on Saturday I couldn't help feeling that we have the privilege of watching a future superstar scoring for us.
If he can keep a level head and stay consistent then Chelsea (or whoever) will have an excellent centre forward.
It is hard to believe he is so young.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tammy on 09:01 - Oct 16 with 2750 viewswhoflungdung

Agreed.

Apart from talent,his enthusiasm is visceral

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Tammy on 10:01 - Oct 16 with 2664 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It was interesting to see him enthusiastically applauding Narsingh every time he touched the ball. Clearly he’s seen that Narsingh needs to be loved.

A bit Bambi on ice at times but he’s 19 and has the nous to be in the right place at the right time. He’s got a big future ahead if he works hard.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tammy on 10:03 - Oct 16 with 2657 viewsDarran

Tammy on 10:01 - Oct 16 by Joe_bradshaw

It was interesting to see him enthusiastically applauding Narsingh every time he touched the ball. Clearly he’s seen that Narsingh needs to be loved.

A bit Bambi on ice at times but he’s 19 and has the nous to be in the right place at the right time. He’s got a big future ahead if he works hard.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tammy on 10:21 - Oct 16 with 2608 viewsPegojack

As well as being a very talented player, he seems a very well grounded, modest and sensible young lad, not a Billy Big B*llucks by any means. At least that's how he comes across. Bodes well.
Tammy on 10:27 - Oct 16 with 2588 viewspencoedjack

Tammy on 10:21 - Oct 16 by Pegojack

As well as being a very talented player, he seems a very well grounded, modest and sensible young lad, not a Billy Big B*llucks by any means. At least that's how he comes across. Bodes well.

Chelsea will knock that out of him HJ

Gary Cahill who used to come across as a down to earth level headed fella now seems to have that John Terry arrogance about him.

Side note can Chelsea recall him early ?
Tammy on 10:47 - Oct 16 with 2526 viewsOldjack

Tammy on 10:21 - Oct 16 by Pegojack

Aye ,shame he's not ours for keeps .If all the team worked as hard as him we'd be a real tidy outfit

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tammy on 14:30 - Oct 16 with 2293 viewsoldcob

Tammy on 10:47 - Oct 16 by Oldjack

Aye ,shame he's not ours for keeps .If all the team worked as hard as him we'd be a real tidy outfit

You are right OJ. I appreciate him and all he does for us, but realise he's never going to be ours. A bit like having an affair with a married woman knowing she'll one day go back to her husband because he's loaded. (I should imagine).
Tammy on 15:56 - Oct 16 with 2221 viewsJoshTheJack

Tammy on 10:27 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

Gary Cahill who used to come across as a down to earth level headed fella now seems to have that John Terry arrogance about him.

Depends if we're paying any fees,Wages etc.Which i would imagine we are so i don't think they can.Not sure though.
Login to get fewer ads

Tammy on 17:57 - Oct 16 with 2068 views34dfgdf54

Pretty sure you can’t recall a player who is on a season long loan deal. I may be wrong, sure I read it somewhere before.
Tammy on 18:47 - Oct 16 with 1981 viewswhiterock

He will go back to Chelsea and go back out on loan, they’ll sell him eventually just like they did with Lukaku
Tammy on 18:57 - Oct 16 with 1949 viewsoldcob

Let's hope he'll fall a Swansea girl who doesn't like that London and wants to stay near her Mam.
Tammy on 19:41 - Oct 16 with 1860 viewsItchySphincter

Suuuuper, super Kev,
Suuuuper, ...........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tammy on 19:56 - Oct 16 with 1819 viewsdameedna

I read but not checked myself yet that he will turn out for Nigeria. I hope he does as nothing compares to keeping a man grounded like a bit of poverty mixed with a wealthly elite. We are lucky to have him and Ayew. Sanches and Mesa to come. Some good signs and a new system rather than Tammy hanging around. Bring it on.
Tammy on 20:09 - Oct 16 with 1785 viewspencoedjack

Tammy on 19:56 - Oct 16 by dameedna

I read but not checked myself yet that he will turn out for Nigeria. I hope he does as nothing compares to keeping a man grounded like a bit of poverty mixed with a wealthly elite. We are lucky to have him and Ayew. Sanches and Mesa to come. Some good signs and a new system rather than Tammy hanging around. Bring it on.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/10/15/super-eagles-no-longer-inte

Seems not although I agree with your sentiments
Tammy on 21:05 - Oct 16 with 1707 viewsDavillin

I won't try to answer your question, PCJ, but if Chelsea can and do take him back in January, it will not be good for Abraham, as he'll slide around on the naugahyde seats in the dugout until he wears them out -- and his backside as well.

At Swansea, he will continue to play regularly and learn far more than sitting at Chelsea for a half-season.

That's all assuming he's not sent back down to the U-23s again.

Sometimes no-one is better at not seeing the forest for the trees than football "experts" on newspaper staffs. I'll stand corrected at the use of "sometimes."

In the meantime, Clement had better start looking for his striker replacement. And I'd bet a ha'penny that it won't be a red-haired Scot already in Swansea white.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Tammy on 15:04 - Oct 17 with 1473 viewstheloneranger

Tammy on 17:57 - Oct 16 by 34dfgdf54

Pretty sure you can’t recall a player who is on a season long loan deal. I may be wrong, sure I read it somewhere before.

Taken from Evening Standard......

Some Blues fans have been calling for Abraham to return.

But according to the London Evening Standard, that’s not possible right now. Readers are told the following about Chelsea’s ability to recall their forward:

Standard Sport understands that the only break clause Chelsea inserted was based on Abraham making a minimum amount of appearances, just to ensure he didn’t spend the whole campaign on the bench.

If the England Under-21 international didn’t reach that figure then they could trigger the option.

But it is believed he is already closing in on that amount after playing just 10 times and there are over two months until the window opens

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tammy on 18:58 - Oct 17 with 1338 viewsskettyparkherbert

Tammy on 15:04 - Oct 17 by theloneranger

Taken from Evening Standard......

Some Blues fans have been calling for Abraham to return.

But according to the London Evening Standard, that’s not possible right now. Readers are told the following about Chelsea’s ability to recall their forward:

Standard Sport understands that the only break clause Chelsea inserted was based on Abraham making a minimum amount of appearances, just to ensure he didn’t spend the whole campaign on the bench.

If the England Under-21 international didn’t reach that figure then they could trigger the option.

But it is believed he is already closing in on that amount after playing just 10 times and there are over two months until the window opens

Can't see Chelsea calling him back anyway.
They will just spend another £100 million on strikers in the next transfer window.

This highlights the farce that is the academy system in all the top clubs in the premier league.

Chelsea have let go loads of their academy boys like, Solanki, Loftus Cheek, Ake, Zuma to name just a few.

These boys like Tammy are top players for smaller prem clubs like us but the Top 4 clubs will not take a risk on them so it begs the question why do they persist with an academy at all??

Swans are guilty of this too, very few come through to the 1st team and are either loaned out or released.

How many have come through since we joined the top flight 7 seasons ago, Mcburnie???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024