Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale 18:18 - Oct 16 with 4712 viewsMrSwerve

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/11084133/newcastle-owner-mike-ashle

Wants a deal done by Xmas.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 18:18]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 18:24 - Oct 16 with 4692 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Anyone want to come half shares?
Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 19:14 - Oct 16 with 4628 viewsPrivate_Partz

He really is an oddball. Every time they look like they may have something going for them he loses interest.
True Geordie will be pleased though.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 19:21 - Oct 16 with 4597 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

60% off in sports direct

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 19:22 - Oct 16 with 4595 viewspencoedjack

Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 19:14 - Oct 16 by Private_Partz

He really is an oddball. Every time they look like they may have something going for them he loses interest.
True Geordie will be pleased though.....

Probably a good time to sell Private he didn’t spend much of his own dosh in the summer & the TV deal make them an attractive purchase.

When the Yanks purchase the lease on the stadium I have no doubt they will sell us at a healthy profit ( as long as we stay up).

We got no decent players to sell come next summer ( with the possible exception of Fab Alf & Fede) & I cant imagine a US hedge fund pumping their own money in.

Some will see it as negative but it’s likely to be reality
Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 19:30 - Oct 16 with 4576 viewsmax936

Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 19:22 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

Probably a good time to sell Private he didn’t spend much of his own dosh in the summer & the TV deal make them an attractive purchase.

When the Yanks purchase the lease on the stadium I have no doubt they will sell us at a healthy profit ( as long as we stay up).

We got no decent players to sell come next summer ( with the possible exception of Fab Alf & Fede) & I cant imagine a US hedge fund pumping their own money in.

Some will see it as negative but it’s likely to be reality

I tell you somin if what you say happens and we see the end of Jenkins and his Viper's, I'll take it. bout the only thing that will reignite my enthusiasm at this moment in time. I've had a gutsful of it with them still there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 05:43 - Oct 17 with 4392 viewsHighjack

Let's have a whip round.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 06:06 - Oct 17 with 4376 viewsMo_Wives

Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 05:43 - Oct 17 by Highjack

Let's have a whip round.

Jonjo's face when he realises he offered his new bosses to fight him in a car park.

Look at me acting like that has never happened before

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Mike Ashley puts Newcastle up for sale on 09:05 - Oct 17 with 4293 viewsDewi1jack

Personally I hope he gets double what our slimy sellout scum got.
I think Palarse went for a lot more than they got as well.

Knowing that Capt Beaky, Dimwit, Hotelier, Van Clog and the rest could have got a lot more and are rueing the quickness of their actions and sale does make me feel a tiny bit less bitter over the whole thing.
Small Crumbs of comfort I know

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024