Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chadli superb free kick 21:19 - Oct 16 with 4259 viewsE20Jack

Vastly underrated by many.

Shame he was too expensive.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Chadli superb free kick on 21:34 - Oct 16 with 4208 viewssP7qupUf

He wasn't in today's market. We had over £40 million in transfer buys and loan fees not in the squad and one on the bench on Saturday.
Chadli superb free kick on 21:39 - Oct 16 with 4183 viewsgrabsplatter

Have you watched the whole game?
Lovely free kick but apart from that he's been poor
Chadli superb free kick on 21:40 - Oct 16 with 4177 viewsE20Jack

£25m is certainly too expensive for a player who was not in first team plans.

Fully support the decision not to buy him this time around, but the lack of forward thinking meant players like him and Allen are not playing for us now. Both available for £14m a piece in previous window.

Chadli superb free kick on 21:42 - Oct 16 with 4165 viewsE20Jack

Chadli superb free kick on 21:39 - Oct 16 by grabsplatter

Have you watched the whole game?
Lovely free kick but apart from that he's been poor

I have. He certainly has not been poor, far, far from it.

Second best WBA player to Krychowiak.

Chadli superb free kick on 21:46 - Oct 16 with 4140 viewsgrabsplatter

Chadli superb free kick on 21:42 - Oct 16 by E20Jack

Completely disagree with that & Pulis doesn't appear to rate him that highly either - first start of the season & he's been subbed
Chadli superb free kick on 21:49 - Oct 16 with 4129 viewsSPboy

Chadli superb free kick on 21:42 - Oct 16 by E20Jack

Very Siggy-esqe who used to bang them in like that all the time for us 😂
Chadli superb free kick on 21:50 - Oct 16 with 4122 viewsE20Jack

Chadli superb free kick on 21:46 - Oct 16 by grabsplatter

Completely disagree with that & Pulis doesn't appear to rate him that highly either - first start of the season & he's been subbed

Dont think its anything to do with rating him. Its his first start of the season, to play 90 mins would be a tough ask. I genuinely have no idea who you would rate above him for WBA though Krychowiak aside.

Looking around the live rating and live performance stat sites and they all seem to agree with me.

Chadli superb free kick on 21:58 - Oct 16 with 4070 viewsgrabsplatter

Chadli superb free kick on 21:50 - Oct 16 by E20Jack

Dont think its anything to do with rating him. Its his first start of the season, to play 90 mins would be a tough ask. I genuinely have no idea who you would rate above him for WBA though Krychowiak aside.

Looking around the live rating and live performance stat sites and they all seem to agree with me.

Gibbs & Evans in my opinion we're better - I don't think any of the attacking players for WBA played well.
Chadli is a decent player who's been in & out of the first team at both Albion & Spurs, inconsistent & overpriced in the summer.
He lost possession far too often tonight & didn't create either - good free kick though
Login to get fewer ads

Chadli superb free kick on 21:59 - Oct 16 with 4065 viewsmonmouth

Chadli superb free kick on 21:49 - Oct 16 by SPboy

Twice in the whole of last season you mean? Funny how history is reinvented. And yes I know this season we will get none, but I wouldn’t swap 45m for that thanks.

As to Chadli, bag of shite tonight in my view. That free kick was down to Scmeicel, could have just walked across and caught it if he’d positioned himself properly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chadli superb free kick on 22:00 - Oct 16 with 4048 viewsvetchonian

Just another one trick pony!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Chadli superb free kick on 22:01 - Oct 16 with 4040 viewsmonmouth

Chadli superb free kick on 22:00 - Oct 16 by vetchonian

Just another one trick pony!

Without a trick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chadli superb free kick on 22:07 - Oct 16 with 4025 viewsSPboy

Chadli superb free kick on 21:59 - Oct 16 by monmouth

Twice in the whole of last season you mean? Funny how history is reinvented. And yes I know this season we will get none, but I wouldn’t swap 45m for that thanks.

As to Chadli, bag of shite tonight in my view. That free kick was down to Scmeicel, could have just walked across and caught it if he’d positioned himself properly.

But we haven’t got £45m.

We have got Clucas £16m, Mesa £13m & Bony £12m. I wonder if they’ll score more and create more than the Icelander between the 3 of them
Chadli superb free kick on 22:09 - Oct 16 with 4014 viewsE20Jack

Chadli superb free kick on 21:58 - Oct 16 by grabsplatter

Gibbs & Evans in my opinion we're better - I don't think any of the attacking players for WBA played well.
Chadli is a decent player who's been in & out of the first team at both Albion & Spurs, inconsistent & overpriced in the summer.
He lost possession far too often tonight & didn't create either - good free kick though

He had more shots and had more key passes than any other WBA midfielder, and only Mahrez did more as a creating force on the pitch than Chadli.

Gibbs gave away possession more than Chadi and was statistically one of the worst defenders on the pitch. Evans was good though.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 22:11]

Chadli superb free kick on 22:12 - Oct 16 with 3999 viewsLeonWasGod

Chadli superb free kick on 21:49 - Oct 16 by SPboy

Someone should start a thread about whether we miss his set pieces....
Chadli superb free kick on 22:24 - Oct 16 with 3964 viewsgrabsplatter

Chadli superb free kick on 22:09 - Oct 16 by E20Jack

He had more shots and had more key passes than any other WBA midfielder, and only Mahrez did more as a creating force on the pitch than Chadli.

Gibbs gave away possession more than Chadi and was statistically one of the worst defenders on the pitch. Evans was good though.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 22:11]

Poor effort with the best Albion chance of the first half - which was created for him by Gibbs.
I guess we'll have to disagree then!
Chadli superb free kick on 22:41 - Oct 16 with 3916 viewsE20Jack

Chadli superb free kick on 22:24 - Oct 16 by grabsplatter

Poor effort with the best Albion chance of the first half - which was created for him by Gibbs.
I guess we'll have to disagree then!

Messi misses chances too, you cant say he had a poor game because he missed a chance (which was by no means easy). He scored their only goal, played the most key passes and was technically sound. For his first appearance of the season that is pretty damn impressive. There isn't really any disagreeing on what happened surely, I think it was a throw away comment personally.

Gibbs was rated at 6.3 based on his defensive and attacking statistical data combined. He was WBA's second worst performing defender.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 22:42]

Chadli superb free kick on 23:05 - Oct 16 with 3873 viewsgrabsplatter

Chadli superb free kick on 22:41 - Oct 16 by E20Jack

Messi misses chances too, you cant say he had a poor game because he missed a chance (which was by no means easy). He scored their only goal, played the most key passes and was technically sound. For his first appearance of the season that is pretty damn impressive. There isn't really any disagreeing on what happened surely, I think it was a throw away comment personally.

Gibbs was rated at 6.3 based on his defensive and attacking statistical data combined. He was WBA's second worst performing defender.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 22:42]

I didn't say he had a poor game because he missed a chance.
I thought he gave away possession too often, was slow in possession, took the wrong option too often & didn't create enough given that he was picked by Pulis as the creative player in the team.
It's just my opinion.
Gibbs was ok defensively & good going forward.
Chadli superb free kick on 01:49 - Oct 17 with 3798 viewsLeonWasGod

Chadli superb free kick on 22:07 - Oct 16 by SPboy

But we haven’t got £45m.

We have got Clucas £16m, Mesa £13m & Bony £12m. I wonder if they’ll score more and create more than the Icelander between the 3 of them

There's a very good chance they won't the way things have started, sadly.
Chadli superb free kick on 10:36 - Oct 17 with 3662 viewsshandyjack

Chadli superb free kick on 22:07 - Oct 16 by SPboy

But we haven’t got £45m.

Bony was ofset by Llorente sale, Mesa was only £11m and was ofset with Cork sale and the surplus left from Llorente after we bought Bony.

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024