Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is 04:35 - Oct 17 with 7604 viewsDavillin

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats2017-18.html

[much improved]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 05:33 - Oct 17 with 7590 viewsHighjack

I'm very disappointed that your site is only available in English. Are there any plans for a Welsh version?

It's a disk race.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 10:17]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 16:35 - Oct 17 with 7487 viewsDavillin

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 05:33 - Oct 17 by Highjack

I'm very disappointed that your site is only available in English. Are there any plans for a Welsh version?

It's a disk race.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 10:17]

Now, if your post had been written in Welsh, I might have seen it as not an example of Welsh humour.

L'italiano può essere fatto. Español con un poco más de dificultad. Old English would be a bit more of a stretch, but I have a good dictionary somewhere in my pile of dictionaries. And Old Engish would come with a fee.

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 17:40 - Oct 17 with 7452 viewsjackjackjackjack

The time when the opposition score is pretty glaring.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 17:56 - Oct 17 with 7443 viewsDavillin

That is on the way t becoming a Swansea City "signature."

In my opinion, that indicates a distinct difference between the two teams in their either losing intensity or increasing it. Could also be a difference in physical fitness over a long haul, but I wouldn't suspect that of Swansea.

If a weight-challenged lady were starting to sing before the final whistle, I'd blame that. Perhaps it's the fans singing that Welsh hymn [also a Swansea City "signature," whose title escapes me at the moment, sorry] before the final whistle.

Just in case, to the fans, "Wait foooorit!"

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 17:57 - Oct 17 with 7443 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good stuff as always Dav. Only thing that doesn't compute is how we are on a projected pace for 41 points instead of 38, when we have 8 points in 8 fixtures.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 18:13 - Oct 17 with 7428 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Pleased to see the numbers in Welsh.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 18:36 - Oct 17 with 7415 viewsHighjack

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 16:35 - Oct 17 by Davillin

Now, if your post had been written in Welsh, I might have seen it as not an example of Welsh humour.

L'italiano può essere fatto. Español con un poco más de dificultad. Old English would be a bit more of a stretch, but I have a good dictionary somewhere in my pile of dictionaries. And Old Engish would come with a fee.

I can translate it for a modest fee:

Yr Stattio Davwych:

Maer Swans yn yr target shotio 0 acos maen chwarae defendio pump ac maen dw i'n parcio yr bws.

Ar mynydd 90 maer Swans dw i'n cysgu ar yr bel ac bastard player oppositionwych sgorio gol maen winnio.

I'll do the rest when I receive my fiver.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 23:06 - Oct 17 with 7345 viewsDavillin

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 17:57 - Oct 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Good stuff as always Dav. Only thing that doesn't compute is how we are on a projected pace for 41 points instead of 38, when we have 8 points in 8 fixtures.

Thanks, Tum. Correction made and posted.

You may select the reason for the disgraceful error from the following choices:

A. Wishful thinking.

B. Statistical delirium caused by first home win of the season.

C. Attempt to identify the first poster to identify the first error in the Stats.

D. Mis-typed a 9 where an 8 was correct.

I appreciate the correction. Especially without what is on PlanetSwans the occasional unkind commentary.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 23:24]

Login to get fewer ads

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 04:41 - Oct 18 with 7293 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 17:56 - Oct 17 by Davillin

That is on the way t becoming a Swansea City "signature."

In my opinion, that indicates a distinct difference between the two teams in their either losing intensity or increasing it. Could also be a difference in physical fitness over a long haul, but I wouldn't suspect that of Swansea.

If a weight-challenged lady were starting to sing before the final whistle, I'd blame that. Perhaps it's the fans singing that Welsh hymn [also a Swansea City "signature," whose title escapes me at the moment, sorry] before the final whistle.

Just in case, to the fans, "Wait foooorit!"

Well, should be noted that half of those goals in the final 15 minutes were Man U, and they've been doing that to a lot of opponents already this season.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 11:00 - Oct 18 with 7227 viewsSS2013

Thanks Sir.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 17:22 - Oct 18 with 7147 viewsDavillin

Yup, they're up — Dav's Stats, that is on 18:36 - Oct 17 by Highjack

I can translate it for a modest fee:

Yr Stattio Davwych:

Maer Swans yn yr target shotio 0 acos maen chwarae defendio pump ac maen dw i'n parcio yr bws.

Ar mynydd 90 maer Swans dw i'n cysgu ar yr bel ac bastard player oppositionwych sgorio gol maen winnio.

I'll do the rest when I receive my fiver.

"The Mayor of Swans in the target shotio 0 case they play defendio five and i'm parking the bus."

and

"On 90 mountain Mayor Swans i'm sleeping at the bel and bastard player scoring EDS are winnio oppositionwych."

. . . aren't worth a fiver, but thanks anyway for the effort on your part.

On the other hand, for the humour in the translations -- if that were the intent -- definitely £4 and ten.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024