Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC is the perfect manager for HJ 10:51 - Oct 17 with 3211 viewsDafyddHuw

5 at the back at home for winnable games against the likes of Watford and Newcastle.

No ambition to play attractive football - no width, the diamond is the preferred option. Forced into different tactics, against his nature, by fan pressure.

Won't play Mesa, ffs. Yes he made a mistake against Watford, but who doesn't make mistakes? And when he came on, he took the game by the scruff. Far too exiting for PC. This is his biggest sin for me.

Perfectly content to finish 17th. And if this is the sum of your anbition for the Swans - just to stay in the pig's trough, irrespective of the style of football you choose to get you there - then join HJ and the Yanks.

You may say that he can only do so much with the players he's got, but he said nowt against the Board's choices during the close season. Either he's happy with what we brought in, or he should say different, or he should walk if he has principles. Could you see Pulis or Sparky just putting up with what they get given?
His safety-first tactics are abysmal. Where's the fun, skill and entertainment?

And don't be clouded by out win against Huddersfield - if we'd played an anywhere near decent football team, we'd have struggled to even draw. In fact Huddersfield were on top until their goalie gifted us a goal.

Rant over. Tin hat on.
PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 10:57 - Oct 17 with 3198 viewswhoflungdung

Ditto

I need my cataracts done

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 11:16 - Oct 17 with 3169 views34dfgdf54

To be honest, I doubt Huw is too happy with PC sitting millions worth of investment on the bench / out of squad. Especially Mesa who I have no doubt was his signing along with the Moneyball geezer.
PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 11:31 - Oct 17 with 3139 viewsDarran

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 11:16 - Oct 17 by 34dfgdf54

To be honest, I doubt Huw is too happy with PC sitting millions worth of investment on the bench / out of squad. Especially Mesa who I have no doubt was his signing along with the Moneyball geezer.

I doubt he gives a fuçk if we are winning 2-0.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 11:48 - Oct 17 with 3114 viewsPrivate_Partz

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 11:16 - Oct 17 by 34dfgdf54

I think PCis making a statment. It seems the signings that were his were Tammy and Sanches. Both first choices when fit. He is benching all the others or leaving them out altogether.
Jenkins will not be happy. He is trying to justify himself to the Yanks with signings right through the club structure.
I have heard allegations that u23 home grown players are being sidelined in favour of the Scottish contingent as part of the Jenkins agenda.
All allegedly of course ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 12:19 - Oct 17 with 3057 views34dfgdf54

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 11:31 - Oct 17 by Darran

I agree, winning is the most important thing but if results go south it won't take Huw long to pull the trigger. If he has that sort of authority anymore.
PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 12:48 - Oct 17 with 3000 viewsjack247

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 11:31 - Oct 17 by Darran

Of course he does.

£11m is a massive waste of money if we’re not going to play him, whether we win or not.
PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 14:51 - Oct 17 with 2881 viewsDarran

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 12:48 - Oct 17 by jack247

Of course he does.

£11m is a massive waste of money if we’re not going to play him, whether we win or not.

Nonsense,if we were to continue winning nobody will give a fuçk if Mesa is in the squad or not.

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 14:54 - Oct 17 with 2876 views34dfgdf54

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 14:51 - Oct 17 by Darran

Nonsense,if we were to continue winning nobody will give a fuçk if Mesa is in the squad or not.

Someone needs to take responsibility for p*ssing £11mill up against the wall whether we win or not. It's not exactly pennies for a club our size is it?
Login to get fewer ads

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 15:20 - Oct 17 with 2834 viewsDarran

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 14:54 - Oct 17 by 34dfgdf54

Someone needs to take responsibility for p*ssing £11mill up against the wall whether we win or not. It's not exactly pennies for a club our size is it?

No it’s not exactly pennies but neither is it a big loss if we were to keep winning.

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 15:20 - Oct 17 with 2836 viewsjack247

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 14:51 - Oct 17 by Darran

I didn’t say anyone would care if he’s in the squad, I said they’d be pissed off about spending that much money on him if he wasn’t. Winning or losing.

You think the owners don’t care about spunking £15m on Borja just because we met our objective of staying up last season?
PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 15:25 - Oct 17 with 2825 viewsDarran

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 15:20 - Oct 17 by jack247

I didn’t say anyone would care if he’s in the squad, I said they’d be pissed off about spending that much money on him if he wasn’t. Winning or losing.

You think the owners don’t care about spunking £15m on Borja just because we met our objective of staying up last season?

No they won’t. They definitely won’t.

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 16:47 - Oct 17 with 2764 viewsvetchonian

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 12:48 - Oct 17 by jack247

Of course he does.

maybe the SD needs to be asking why the club is consistently wasting funds on these "record" signings without them being used on behalf of the shareholders he represents

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 16:56 - Oct 17 with 2743 viewsSgorioFruit

Spending millions on midfielders when Leon does the business on the pitch.
35 yrs old I think Leon is now. I know we need a Mesa type to take over the reigns soon, but folk would argue that if we have just picked up three points with Mesa nowhere near the starting line up then what’s our next best move regarding this particular position on the pitch?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 17:05 - Oct 17 with 2732 viewsDewi1jack

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 16:47 - Oct 17 by vetchonian

maybe the SD needs to be asking why the club is consistently wasting funds on these "record" signings without them being used on behalf of the shareholders he represents

May ask it.
May have already asked it
Doesn't really matter when the communications to the share holders in the Trust and therefore shareholders in our club (every supporter regardless of Trust member or not!) are carried out by messenger pigeon.

And the fuggin pigeons died of Avian flu some years ago

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 18:37 - Oct 17 with 2632 viewsawayjack

Profits from selling players is a key part of our business model. To think the Yanks / HJ don't care about dud / loss making transfers is naive. We're running out of high value players to sell, so if big money signings like Mesa etc fail to deliver, and we take the loss on likes of Baston, where are the new funds coming from to replace loanees like Abraham and Sanches and long term vets like Leon, Angel etc.. even if we stay up?
PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 19:12 - Oct 17 with 2581 viewsjack247

PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 16:56 - Oct 17 by SgorioFruit

Spending millions on midfielders when Leon does the business on the pitch.
35 yrs old I think Leon is now. I know we need a Mesa type to take over the reigns soon, but folk would argue that if we have just picked up three points with Mesa nowhere near the starting line up then what’s our next best move regarding this particular position on the pitch?

How often does Leon last a game? He probably could have done on Saturday, but it would have been the exception to the norm. I’ve no issue at all with playing him ahead of Mesa, but Mesa should at the very least be on the bench.

I think we’ve got 8 games in December. No way on earth will Leon play 90 minutes in all of them, not many of our players will. We can’t be bringing Mesa in cold then. Clucas isn’t a holding midfielder, nor are Ki, Fer or Carroll at the moment
PC is the perfect manager for HJ on 19:27 - Oct 17 with 2568 viewsicecoldjack

Touched on the same thing a few days back .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024