Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattooists 20:27 - Oct 17 with 14684 viewspencoedjack

Best in Swansea ?

Tattooists on 18:12 - Oct 18 with 4469 viewstaffpunk

We all know Pencoed is actually having his Jack tats covered up, he's seen sense, it's time to support his nearest Football League team, it's long overdue.
I've never seen the appeal to them myself, and these days although some of them are great works of art,everyone's got them. They're a bland accessory for the so-called hipster generation, along with beards. I'll chuck harringtons in there as well
Remember when it was considered fairly outrageous to have one, now it's the other way round, you're a rebel if you HAVEN'T got a tat!

I will admit when I was half cut after a game back in the late 70's, I went to have CCFC PUNKS done on my arm. Thank f#ck Doc Grahams was closed, though why I thought it would be open at 8pm on a Saturday night is still a mystery!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Tattooists on 18:20 - Oct 18 with 4459 viewsWarwickHunt

Tattooists on 18:12 - Oct 18 by taffpunk

We all know Pencoed is actually having his Jack tats covered up, he's seen sense, it's time to support his nearest Football League team, it's long overdue.
I've never seen the appeal to them myself, and these days although some of them are great works of art,everyone's got them. They're a bland accessory for the so-called hipster generation, along with beards. I'll chuck harringtons in there as well
Remember when it was considered fairly outrageous to have one, now it's the other way round, you're a rebel if you HAVEN'T got a tat!

I will admit when I was half cut after a game back in the late 70's, I went to have CCFC PUNKS done on my arm. Thank f#ck Doc Grahams was closed, though why I thought it would be open at 8pm on a Saturday night is still a mystery!

Harringtons? Fûck me - is nothing sacred?
Tattooists on 18:22 - Oct 18 with 4451 viewstaffpunk

Tattooists on 18:20 - Oct 18 by WarwickHunt

Harringtons? Fûck me - is nothing sacred?

Every buggers wearing them!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Tattooists on 18:24 - Oct 18 with 4448 viewsMeraki

My dog loves Harringtons - always get him one of these for Xmas!

[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 18:25]
Tattooists on 19:28 - Oct 18 with 4394 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tattooists on 19:50 - Oct 18 with 4380 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tattooists on 22:27 - Oct 18 with 4327 viewspencoedjack

Last time I offer to buy you a pint fella

You must of been half cut on way to doc Graham’s you mixed your P with a C & K with a T 👍
Tattooists on 22:30 - Oct 18 with 4309 viewsDarran

Login to get fewer ads

Tattooists on 07:35 - Oct 19 with 4247 viewsshandyjack

Nigel at Skin City tattoo asylum is very good

Poll: Expectation for the season

Tattooists on 08:06 - Oct 19 with 4241 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tattooists on 16:32 - Oct 18 by MrSwerve

There are going to be a lot of grandfathers with wrinkly sleeve tattoos in 30-40 years time...

Don't you mean great grandfathers lol?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tattooists on 08:16 - Oct 19 with 4238 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hipsters? WTF is that all about? I'll have to google it later.
When I was a teenager (30 years ago) having a tattoo was seen as edgy, rebellious and cool. I resisted then and I'm so glad I did. Self vandalism just doesn't make sense.
I've often said the same - people without tattoos these days stand out as being the exception, not the rule.

Tattooists on 08:37 - Oct 19 with 4226 viewswhoflungdung

Sadly Bryn ,now they are seen as art .

It's not

Don't do it kids

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Tattooists on 08:38 - Oct 19 with 4226 viewsNeath_Jack

The difference between people with tattoo's and those that don't, is that us with tattoo's couldn't give a f*ck whether you lot have got them or not.

You never hear us saying, "Oooooh look at them without tattoo's aren't they boring, they're going to regret not having them when they're old and wrinkly".

Massive inferiority complexes going on i would say.

It's ok boys, we get it, you're afraid of going under the needle...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Tattooists on 08:40 - Oct 19 with 4220 viewsLord_Bony

I agree..bunch of pussies.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tattooists on 08:44 - Oct 19 with 4212 viewswhoflungdung

What would happen if I asked a chap to have a close look at his massive tattoo of Jesus on the Cross affixed to his back.

We supposed to admire them?

Never understood tatting your kids dob on your back

Tattooists on 09:02 - Oct 19 with 4203 viewsNeath_Jack

Tattooists on 08:44 - Oct 19 by whoflungdung

What would happen if I asked a chap to have a close look at his massive tattoo of Jesus on the Cross affixed to his back.

I've never understood coppers beating up miners and drunks, but there you go. We supposed to admire them?

At least we're not hurting innocents, there's far worse things happening out there.

Tattooists on 09:02 - Oct 19 with 4201 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tattooists on 08:44 - Oct 19 by whoflungdung

It's so they never forget their birthdays silly

Tattooists on 09:09 - Oct 19 with 4197 viewswhoflungdung

Wow

Just when you thought it was safe, up pop the Miners

Look at the state we re in

Much I don't understand

Tattooists on 09:18 - Oct 19 with 4183 viewsDarran

Tattooists on 09:02 - Oct 19 by Neath_Jack

I've never understood coppers beating up miners and drunks, but there you go. We supposed to admire them?

At least we're not hurting innocents, there's far worse things happening out there.

Great post and it should never be forgotten how scummy Dickie English is.

Oh and you forgot tying fireworks to cats when he was a teenager too.

Tattooists on 09:31 - Oct 19 with 4178 viewswhoflungdung

Which was my point Bryn. On their back? Clear sign of madness surely

Anyway the Neath ex miner boys are up and about so I ll wish you a pleasant the day .

We re off again this weekend

Piercings !

Tattooists on 12:22 - Oct 19 with 4129 viewsDarran

Tattooists on 09:31 - Oct 19 by whoflungdung

Which was my point Bryn. On their back? Clear sign of madness surely

Anyway the Neath ex miner boys are up and about so I ll wish you a pleasant the day .

We re off again this weekend

Piercings !

I thought you were going Dickie?

You really are a compulsive liar aren’t you?

Tattooists on 13:56 - Oct 19 with 4112 viewsunion_jack

Tattooists on 08:06 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't you mean great grandfathers lol?

Or even grannies / great-grannies!

Samantha Cameron has a tattoo of a dolphin on her ankle. Quite why I don't know. Thought she'd have known better

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tattooists on 14:00 - Oct 19 with 4107 viewswhoflungdung

Sam Cam

Yes sir.

Posh filth

Tattooists on 14:15 - Oct 19 with 4082 viewsLord_Bony

Tattooists on 14:00 - Oct 19 by whoflungdung

Sam Cam

Yes sir.

Posh filth

She alright

Bit pasty lookin

No tats

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tattooists on 14:18 - Oct 19 with 4076 viewswhoflungdung

She s been pierced though

Good job I didn't start thread on piercing as they go hand in glove with tats .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024