Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony out Saturday 19:58 - Oct 18 with 5619 viewsLandore_Jack

Wilfried Bony is still struggling with a calf problem, but Renato Sanches is back in training.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/injury-blow-swansea-city-summer-1378

#backtojack

Bony out Saturday on 20:43 - Oct 18 with 5518 viewswhoflungdung

Might he be fecked

More money frittered away then

Gray Jack might be right

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bony out Saturday on 20:49 - Oct 18 with 5497 viewsoldcob

The only thing Wilf has done of note this season is draw the Trust raffle last Saturday. The form Tammy is in I bet Clem is happy to have one less selection decision to make.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2017 20:52]
Bony out Saturday on 21:02 - Oct 18 with 5451 viewsDewi1jack

While meantime,
Llorente started against Real Madrid, giving their centre backs the run around.

Still reckon if the Yanks and that big nosed b'stard weren't such greedy f**kers worried about their divis we could have kept Nando.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bony out Saturday on 12:02 - Oct 19 with 5100 viewsDarlo

Bony out Saturday on 21:02 - Oct 18 by Dewi1jack

While meantime,

Still reckon if the Yanks and that big nosed b'stard weren't such greedy f**kers worried about their divis we could have kept Nando.

He didnt win a header until the last 20 minutes where he created two from knockdowns mate!

Bony out Saturday on 12:32 - Oct 19 with 5030 viewsjack247

Llorente had a year on his contract and didn’t want another one. Very few clubs would have kept him.

I bet Arsenal sell Sanchez in January if he doesn’t sign a new deal, they’ve got far more money than us.

The idea of selling an injured Bony after 4/5 games (in which he has actually played quite well) is ridiculous by anyone’s standards.

Edit

Last point should have gone on Perch’s thread
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 12:42]
Bony out Saturday on 13:11 - Oct 19 with 4958 viewswhoflungdung

its ok 247,the content would be the same

I'm hoping Wilf isn't crocked

HE ISNT ,THEN GREAT
if HE has an issue, then so do we.

One to watch though and I pray he comes good SOON

Bony out Saturday on 13:23 - Oct 19 with 4925 viewsNeathJack

Bony out Saturday on 12:32 - Oct 19 by jack247

Llorente had a year on his contract and didn’t want another one. Very few clubs would have kept him.

I bet Arsenal sell Sanchez in January if he doesn’t sign a new deal, they’ve got far more money than us.

The idea of selling an injured Bony after 4/5 games (in which he has actually played quite well) is ridiculous by anyone’s standards.

Edit

Last point should have gone on Perch’s thread
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 12:42]

Based on that logic, why is Ki still here given that his contract runs out in the summer?
Bony out Saturday on 13:37 - Oct 19 with 4886 viewsjack247

Bony out Saturday on 13:23 - Oct 19 by NeathJack

Based on that logic, why is Ki still here given that his contract runs out in the summer?

Because Spurs didn’t offer us £12m for him
Login to get fewer ads

Bony out Saturday on 13:37 - Oct 19 with 4884 viewsPozuelosSideys

Bony out Saturday on 13:23 - Oct 19 by NeathJack

Apparently an HR error. They had a spreadsheet with all the clubs employees on it and how much they were earning. One of the clubs interns forgot to add him on so everyone forgot he was still a SCFC player. Lucky boy.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bony out Saturday on 22:16 - Oct 19 with 4673 viewsDewi1jack

Bony out Saturday on 13:37 - Oct 19 by PozuelosSideys

Apparently an HR error. They had a spreadsheet with all the clubs employees on it and how much they were earning. One of the clubs interns forgot to add him on so everyone forgot he was still a SCFC player. Lucky boy.

What?
Maybe someone told Jase and Stevie boy that Ki was a Welsh speaker working in the Army.
So they thought he was an unpaid intern

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bony out Saturday on 22:49 - Oct 19 with 4635 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bony out Saturday on 13:37 - Oct 19 by PozuelosSideys

Easily done when the bloke only turns up three times a season and makes more appearances for his country than his club.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony out Saturday on 07:51 - Oct 20 with 4488 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony out Saturday on 21:02 - Oct 18 by Dewi1jack

While meantime,

We didn't make any money on him in real terms because we bought a knackered Bony with the proceeds.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony out Saturday on 10:16 - Oct 20 with 4418 viewswhoflungdung

I created a thread ,seemingly now deleted, about the prospect of flogging Bony in January and replacing with a fit healthy player ... Just an idea .

Maybe it would be a case of accepting Jenkins fecked up again and moving on.

Bony comes good then great ....

No need for insults ,you cocks

Bony out Saturday on 10:22 - Oct 20 with 4407 viewsDarran

Bony out Saturday on 10:16 - Oct 20 by whoflungdung

I created a thread ,seemingly now deleted, about the prospect of flogging Bony in January and replacing with a fit healthy player ... Just an idea .

Maybe it would be a case of accepting Jenkins fecked up again and moving on.

Bony comes good then great ....

No need for insults ,you cocks

This thread?

Selling Bony in January by whoflungdung 19 Oct 2017 11:47
Well?

If this guy has deep seated injury issues,as might be the case, we seem ,yet again,to have spunked away good money

I d suggest our medical staff wise up as should our CEO or DOF and consider flogging him off at a loss ,if possible and then bring in a healthy ,fit player

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bony out Saturday on 10:27 - Oct 20 with 4402 viewswhoflungdung

Eight miles high

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024