Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread 23:18 - Oct 18 with 45350 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 14:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:48 - Oct 21 with 4253 viewscostalotta

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Oct 21 by Shaky

i made my views perfectly clear, Lisa.

i just didn't repeat them ad nauseam.

Many did, as they have been for quite some time. It was bad last year, they just downed the ante this year.

The squad is eroding as quick as the football principles.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Oct 21 with 4252 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:41 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

It wasn't even a good dive! It was almost comical.

Not almost. I chuckled.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Oct 21 with 4227 viewsmonmouth

Well, this bottle of red I've nearly drunk, has made me feel better in terms of sickness, and anaesthetised the misery of the football a bit, so I think I'll mix the rest with night nurse and do a proper job.

Cheers!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Oct 21 with 4215 viewsAnotherJohn

Just home and struggling to see many positives. It was one of those games where we might have nicked something, but wouldn't have deserved it. How did we spend £25m plus on two midfield players and end up looking to Routs and Dyer to chase a game?
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:11 - Oct 21 with 4139 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Oct 21 by AnotherJohn

Just home and struggling to see many positives. It was one of those games where we might have nicked something, but wouldn't have deserved it. How did we spend £25m plus on two midfield players and end up looking to Routs and Dyer to chase a game?

Clement isnt capable of managing us. His shortcomings are all too apparent . We looked clueless as ever today

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:55 - Oct 21 with 4006 viewsswansea68

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Oct 21 by Nogginthenog

You have absolutely nothing but criticism for virtually every player we have. Why not try and say something positive once in a while.

He's actually right this time tho. Normally he is negative but not this time. What is there to say that's positive ?? We are in dire straits mun. Only Ayew is capable of beating a player . We haven't got a player who can dribble past 2/3 players and make something happen.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Oct 21 with 3989 viewsGlyn1

Can we please have a bit of perspective here.

We lost at home to another Premier League team. We've done the same for the last 7 years.

Chill.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Oct 21 with 3948 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Oct 21 by Glyn1

We lost at home to another Premier League team. We've done the same for the last 7 years.

Chill.

Well if you want perspective, we have lost at home to:

Leicester
Watford
Newcastle
Man Utd

And away to:
West Ham

We are only about 8 or 9 games of the season in.. and all but Man Utd in that list are teams who would be around us. Playing the rest of the top 6 is no easier.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:15 - Oct 21 with 3935 viewsIslander

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Oct 21 by Glyn1

Chill.

Not just another Premier League team - recent Premier League champions and best performing Premier League team in last season's Champions League - narrowly losing out to Atletico Madrid in the Quarter Finals
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Oct 21 with 3905 viewsSwansea93

The players waving their arms to try and lift the crowd, how about giving 110% and be commited then maybe the crowd would be on side.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 21 with 3876 viewsAnotherJohn

A month or two ago a poster pointed out that we were entering a run of games against weaker teams and we really needed to make the most of this. Unfortunately we've had slim pickings so far. There are still some winnable games coming up against the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton and WBA, but the big teams will start crowding in soon.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:32]
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Oct 21 with 3825 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:29 - Oct 21 by AnotherJohn

A month or two ago a poster pointed out that we were entering a run of games against weaker teams and we really needed to make the most of this. Unfortunately we've had slim pickings so far. There are still some winnable games coming up against the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton and WBA, but the big teams will start crowding in soon.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 19:32]

Is that the Bournemouth that just beat Stoke 2:1 and the Brighton that thrashed the Hammers 3:0.
Shouldn't be any problem then, more apparently easy points.
Except there aren't really any easy ones, all the teams are fighting for points along with us.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:58 - Oct 21 with 3780 viewsSTID2017

Chill.

We have lost 4 of our 5 home games this season.
That is worrying in football terms as we are an established Premier League team.
Even Brighton and Huddersfield would be concerned with a record like that

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 21 with 3705 viewslegoman

Imho the reason Routs and Dyer appeared to be amongst the better performers today (and God knows there wasn't much competition for Swans motm) is simply because they are players who probably care about the club and what it may once have stood for. The rest frankly couldn't give a flying fcuk about the club and will never put in the required effort unless and until it suits their own greedy agendas.

Clement is weak and powerless to motivate the lazy bar stewards and it is unlikely to change.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 22:59 - Oct 21 with 3543 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 21 by legoman

Imho the reason Routs and Dyer appeared to be amongst the better performers today (and God knows there wasn't much competition for Swans motm) is simply because they are players who probably care about the club and what it may once have stood for. The rest frankly couldn't give a flying fcuk about the club and will never put in the required effort unless and until it suits their own greedy agendas.

Clement is weak and powerless to motivate the lazy bar stewards and it is unlikely to change.

It's interesting how things have changed. Jenkins once said that it was important for players to fit in with the Swansea City ethos and style. Now it's any old Tom, Dick or Harry .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024