Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread 23:18 - Oct 18 with 45513 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 14:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 21 with 2272 viewslondonlisa2001

Watched us on a stream today not live, but by God we were awful.

Comes to something when Dyer and Routs are an improvement on our starting players.

God knows what Mesa has done to not get in the squad as Carroll was simply dreadful and Sanches not much better.

This is as bad a team as we've had in this league. There is no formation, no combination of players that hides how weak our squad is. None.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:10]
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 21 with 2271 viewsrob

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The board are excellent at surrounding themselves with people they can control

Managers, players, supporters groups..

Totally.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Oct 21 with 2250 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Oct 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Dyer was better than Narsingh and was the most attacking player on the field.
Only equalled by Routledge when he came on, if his shot had been on target it would have beaten the keeper.
I normally knock Routs, but he did a job when he came on.
They injected much needed pace.
We had 19 shots, most of them totally squandered with only 4 on target.

"Only equalled by Routledge when he came on, if his shot had been on target it would have beaten the keeper"

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Oct 21 with 2227 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

Comes to something when Dyer and Routs are an improvement on our starting players.

God knows what Mesa has done to not get in the squad as Carroll was simply dreadful and Sanches not much better.

This is as bad a team as we've had in this league. There is no formation, no combination of players that hides how weak our squad is. None.

At least there is no football ethos to erode anymore...
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Oct 21 with 2215 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 21 by whoflungdung

The fact we even have dyer and him on our books says it all

Positive posts only then

Dyer and Routledge were actually our biggest threat today. They both added some urgency and effort. There are at least 9 players in the queue ahead of them today for anybody's bile.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Oct 21 with 2209 viewsShaky

Well I hate to say I told you so, but. . .you know.

And I couldn't care less what Mesa has done as long as he isn't wanted for questioning by the police. He is one of the few individuals who doesn't run around like a headless chicken and should be among the first 5 names down on the team sheet.

As for Sanches, the good news is he has improved with every performance in a Swansea shirt. The bad news is he's still awful, adds virtually nothing, and continues to expose the team from time to time.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 21 with 2172 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

At least there is no football ethos to erode anymore...

Yup - none.

Dreadful. I'm glad I stayed home this weekend. Couldn't be ar*ed with half term traffic out of London combined with the storm and I'm delighted.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 21 with 2169 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

Was thinking the same thing about Dyer. He looked pretty good when he came on and that speaks volumes about our starting 11.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 21 with 2163 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Oct 21 by Shaky

And I couldn't care less what Mesa has done as long as he isn't wanted for questioning by the police. He is one of the few individuals who doesn't run around like a headless chicken and should be among the first 5 names down on the team sheet.

As for Sanches, the good news is he has improved with every performance in a Swansea shirt. The bad news is he's still awful, adds virtually nothing, and continues to expose the team from time to time.

Can't argue with that Shakes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 21 with 2146 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Oct 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Bloody Ref, that was a foul on Olsson.

Are you participating in the forum via a braille reader or with the help of other aids for the visually impaired?

Serious question.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Oct 21 with 2130 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Can't argue with that Shakes.

I think the term is "innit"!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Oct 21 with 2112 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You are absolutely right. He has been unfit since we signed him. We knew he wouldn't be up to speed for many weeks.

We needed to rush him back and he suffered an injury. Great!

What aspects of your life put a smile on your face?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Oct 21 with 2094 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Oct 21 by Shaky

You didn't tell many of us so Shaky, as we thought the squad was bloody woeful from the get go without anyone pointing it out.

The Mesa situation is ridiculous as was the whole transfer window as was allowing some stats bloke to give input which led to us buying mediocrity like Clucas.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:24 - Oct 21 with 2083 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

You didn't tell many of us so Shaky, as we thought the squad was bloody woeful from the get go without anyone pointing it out.

The Mesa situation is ridiculous as was the whole transfer window as was allowing some stats bloke to give input which led to us buying mediocrity like Clucas.

16M on Clucas

Our club is a joke aye!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Oct 21 with 2077 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

i made my views perfectly clear, Lisa.

i just didn't repeat them ad nauseam.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Oct 21 with 2073 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Oct 21 by Cooperman

What aspects of your life put a smile on your face?

I imagine the answer is 'trolling on an Internet forum' since that's what he spends his entire time doing...
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Oct 21 with 2058 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 21 by Shaky

Are you participating in the forum via a braille reader or with the help of other aids for the visually impaired?

Serious question.

He got the match commentary from Doris Stokes via a Ouija board from Poundland.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:29]
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:28 - Oct 21 with 2043 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Oct 21 by Shaky

i made my views perfectly clear, Lisa.

i just didn't repeat them ad nauseam.

You misunderstand. I didn't mean you didn't say it (as you did), I meant that you were and still are preaching to the converted (largely). The 'I told you so' bit implies people disagreed.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Oct 21 with 2006 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 21 by Shaky

Serious question.

So, you didn't think the replay showing the boot on his toe was a foul then?
I know I was only watching on a 17" screen, but it looked like a foul to me.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:34 - Oct 21 with 1983 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

He got the match commentary from Doris Stokes via a Ouija board from Poundland.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:29]

I posted most of the important "happenings" up to 3 minutes before most, so Doris must be doing a great job thanks.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:38 - Oct 21 with 1941 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Oct 21 by A_Fans_Dad

No, i think it was quite clearly a dive, and i am puzzled why he waasn't booked.

Ayew also got away with a few.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:38 - Oct 21 with 1936 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Oct 21 by A_Fans_Dad

He dived.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Oct 21 with 1931 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:34 - Oct 21 by A_Fans_Dad

I posted most of the important "happenings" up to 3 minutes before most, so Doris must be doing a great job thanks.

She must have been a shit ref in a previous life.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:41 - Oct 21 with 1911 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:38 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

He dived.

It wasn't even a good dive! It was almost comical.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:45 - Oct 21 with 1871 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:41 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

It wasn't even a good dive! It was almost comical.

Seen better dives the one time I happened to see 5 minutes of that shocking TV programme where 'celebs' tried to be Tom Daley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024