Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread 23:18 - Oct 18 with 45541 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 14:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 21:10 - Oct 20 with 4866 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Only for snow from what I can remember. Gillingham in (maybe) the first season at the Liberty I think was the last and only once since we’ve been there.

The only other famed I recall being called off at the Liberty were Hartlepool home when one of their youth team players sadly got killed in a car crash on the morning of the game and an Ospreys v Scarlets game when the pipes froze in the shitter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 22:14 - Oct 20 with 4785 viewsgrabsplatter

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:06 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

I think it was before the undersoil heating had been installed. It was a fairly late decision as well cos we were already in the pub.

Yeah, definitely before the undersoil heating was installed
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 22:43 - Oct 20 with 4763 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 22:14 - Oct 20 by grabsplatter

Yeah, definitely before the undersoil heating was installed

BTW anyone know when the heated seats are being installed in the South Stand ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 09:38 - Oct 21 with 4551 viewsPegojack

Weather's appalling here at the minute, torrential rain and strong winds. What's it like there, chaps? Saw on the news Mumbles got 71moh winds this morning.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:07 - Oct 21 with 4497 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 09:38 - Oct 21 by Pegojack

Weather's appalling here at the minute, torrential rain and strong winds. What's it like there, chaps? Saw on the news Mumbles got 71moh winds this morning.

Squally showers and blowing a hoolie here not a day for the brolly

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:08 - Oct 21 with 4487 viewsLoyal

This has a draw written all over it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:10 - Oct 21 with 4485 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 09:38 - Oct 21 by Pegojack

ATM we are experiencing a weather bomb

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:33 - Oct 21 with 4434 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:10 - Oct 21 by Oldjack

ATM we are experiencing a weather bomb

Weather bomb it's a bit windy with outbreaks of showers

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:42 - Oct 21 with 4400 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:33 - Oct 21 by raynor94

Weather bomb it's a bit windy with outbreaks of showers

That's what Derek said so fuk off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 11:12 - Oct 21 with 4352 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:42 - Oct 21 by Oldjack

That's what Derek said so fuk off

Well, if you believe that Barry Bluebird more fool you, I hope you don't take his advice before fishing!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 11:29 - Oct 21 with 4310 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 11:12 - Oct 21 by raynor94

Well, if you believe that Barry Bluebird more fool you, I hope you don't take his advice before fishing!

Get with it mun its the Brianstorm

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 12:17 - Oct 21 with 4228 viewsmonmouth

I won’t be there as I don’t want to cough globules of green shit over everyone around me, so will be watching it from the sofa. I reckon we’ll sneak it 2-1 but it will be uncomfortable viewing, like Soton home last year.

Some breathing space if we do it though, so just do it ffs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 12:32 - Oct 21 with 4186 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea Town 1 Huddersfield Town 0 - FA Cuppppp, 4th round, 1965.

Who scored, and with what?
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 12:33 - Oct 21 with 4184 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 12:17 - Oct 21 by monmouth

I won’t be there as I don’t want to cough globules of green shit over everyone around me, so will be watching it from the sofa. I reckon we’ll sneak it 2-1 but it will be uncomfortable viewing, like Soton home last year.

Some breathing space if we do it though, so just do it ffs.

Shying away cause of a cold Monny? I thought you was a man not a mouse mun

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 12:58 - Oct 21 with 4129 views34dfgdf54

Any decent streaming sites these days?
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:08 - Oct 21 with 4109 viewslibertyjack22

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 12:32 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

George Kirby, with his hand..I was on the east bank behind the goal...i'm sure it was this game lol

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:09 - Oct 21 with 4101 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 12:32 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

I guess Brian Evans with a football ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:09 - Oct 21 with 4100 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:08 - Oct 21 by libertyjack22

George Kirby, with his hand..I was on the east bank behind the goal...i'm sure it was this game lol

You win a coconut!

PM me your address.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:10 - Oct 21 with 4093 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 12:58 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Any decent streaming sites these days?

Flawless on Kodi - just pay per match - other options are available

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:14 - Oct 21 with 4076 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:09 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

You win a coconut!

PM me your address.

I wouldn't - next he'll be telling you you've won the lottery and if you just email your bank details he'll send it by return. You know the rest

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:19 - Oct 21 with 4046 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 12:33 - Oct 21 by max936

Shying away cause of a cold Monny? I thought you was a man not a mouse mun

Bronchitis mate. When I say green I mean green

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:20 - Oct 21 with 4045 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:14 - Oct 21 by STID2017

I wouldn't - next he'll be telling you you've won the lottery and if you just email your bank details he'll send it by return. You know the rest

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Greetings-Jesus-Name-Scambaiter-Letters/dp/1905128088

Written by a very bad person - a tad repetitive but fookin' hilarious in parts...
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:45 - Oct 21 with 3946 viewsMrSwerve

Ayew will be out there in a coat at this rate...

Semi-serious question - what are the rules on clothing? Could someone go out there with a bobble hat on if they wanted to, for example?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:55 - Oct 21 with 3897 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You know all those fans that thought the Swans should be able to beat Watford.
Well I wonder if they are watching the Chelsea Watford match, Watford are currently winning 2:1 at Chelsea.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Oct 21 with 3871 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:55 - Oct 21 by A_Fans_Dad

You know all those fans that thought the Swans should be able to beat Watford.
Well I wonder if they are watching the Chelsea Watford match, Watford are currently winning 2:1 at Chelsea.

2-2. And yes, on the day, we should have been able to beat Watford. There was no excuse for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024