Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread 23:18 - Oct 18 with 45272 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 14:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 21 with 2254 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Expecting pelters, but Leon is not doing his job of protecting back four. They are playing in between the lines of our defence and midfield way too easily.

No he's not. He's getting sucked forward as there's a massive gap between Tammy and the rest. Ayew's too deep, Carroll's too deep, etc.

This is a really poor performance. Leicester are only having to do the basics well to control the game. A bit of movement finds them space, and off the ball they're marking tight and easily dispossessing us. Really poor.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 21 with 2245 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 21 by thornabyswan

Are you on about the Swans or your team at Huddersfield

The result in Huddersfield is deeply worrying for us. Another team who we need to have a woeful season to stand any chance of staying up is currently on course to pick up an unexpected 3 points.

We absolutely deserve to go down with the worst 25 man squad we have ever had in this league.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 21 with 2240 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 21 by PozuelosSideys

Its possible

I was about to say the players look like they are playing scared. The decision making may be slow and the build up may be slow as theyre being told to play in a way where the tactics are set in stone and they are being kept on a leash. The absolute opposite of how Laudrup got his players playing.

Watch them.. every time somebody gets a ball, they have a bit of think, then do something. Too slow.

Ponderous, that's the word. Receive the ball and take a relative age to make a decision. By which time of course.......

Clement on borrowed time now I reckon. If these are his tactics it will be sooner rather than later and rightly so. If they aren't he needs to get the players motivated. And sharpish.

We never seem to run into through balls anymore. It's all back-to-the-wall attack which is just too slow.

Peed off with this.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 21 with 2205 viewsLandore_Jack

Pedestrian football at its best. Rubbish!

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 21 with 2183 viewssully49

We are awful, Sanchez should know we play in white by now. We are being beaten in every are except for Fabianski.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 21 with 2179 viewsBloodyhills

Insipid shite. Lucky for us Fabs is having a good game,

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

N/A. on 15:51 - Oct 21 with 2177 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:16]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 21 with 2165 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Exactly my thoughts. Too regimented.

Clement is on borrowed time

I’m at the stage where I can hardly give a shit, as long as I don’t have to watch this crud every week. It’s not often I’m glad to be ill.

The last time I used exactly those words we came out and took the lead against Chelsea and showed real desire and intent under Guidolin. So let’s see it Clement, or just f**k off with your Monk lite shite.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 21 with 2141 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The result in Huddersfield is deeply worrying for us. Another team who we need to have a woeful season to stand any chance of staying up is currently on course to pick up an unexpected 3 points.

We absolutely deserve to go down with the worst 25 man squad we have ever had in this league.

Nobody deserves to go down 9 games into the season

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 21 with 2113 viewsrob

What a mundane performance.

Come on mun get at them!
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 21 with 2102 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Huddersfield beating Man U 2:0
Other teams around us are stepping up to the mark and we are not.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 21 with 2102 viewsSmellyplumz

Cracking first half of fast free flowing footy, should be 3 up!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 21 with 2100 viewsTheKirkyLife

Thankfully still 1-0. You'd think it's time to haul off Sanches or Narsingh and throw Dyer or Ki on to try and spark something.

How much on Clement putting on Clucas or Routledge? The man used a grace game well against Huddersfield but as soon as the pressure is off it seems he crumbles again.

Hope I'm proven wrong.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 21 with 2088 viewsIslander

We seem to be the Away team - playing like we're away, and Leicester has the 12th man

No buzz - on the pitch nor from the stands
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 21 with 2000 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 21 by thornabyswan

Teams can deserve to go down before a ball is kicked if the squad they have assembled is far below the level required to stay up.

We are one of those teams, just like Hull last season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 21 with 1952 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 21 by TheKirkyLife

Thankfully still 1-0. You'd think it's time to haul off Sanches or Narsingh and throw Dyer or Ki on to try and spark something.

How much on Clement putting on Clucas or Routledge? The man used a grace game well against Huddersfield but as soon as the pressure is off it seems he crumbles again.

Hope I'm proven wrong.

If we're relying on Routledge to change the game then we're truly fûcked.

Beggars belief that some on here reckoned we had a good transfer window.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 21 with 1943 viewsA_Fans_Dad

From that you would never believe we had as many shots as them would you?
The problem is only 1 was on target.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 21 with 1929 viewsChippy69

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 21 by thornabyswan

I've seen enough to say were well and truly fu cked this season, never mind 9 games

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Oct 21 with 1908 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

Aye.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 21 with 1857 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Your last sentence - spot on.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Oct 21 with 1845 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 21 by monmouth

I’m at the stage where I can hardly give a shit, as long as I don’t have to watch this crud every week. It’s not often I’m glad to be ill.

The last time I used exactly those words we came out and took the lead against Chelsea and showed real desire and intent under Guidolin. So let’s see it Clement, or just f**k off with your Monk lite shite.

How sad!

How understandable!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Oct 21 with 1834 viewsmagicdaps10

Summer window was disastrous.

With the midfield we have out today......we have Ki, Fer,Mesa and Clucas waiting in the wings, 27M of that on Mesa and Clucas.

Not knocking either of them, i hope they come good...really do. It seems that we are over stocked o robotic midfielders rather than used that money on some creative players who can do something special, especially when we need something from nothing like todays game seems that its going.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 21 with 1806 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

Wayne has been smoking fentanyl up dyfatty so he's going to be on fire today!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 21 with 1796 viewsRobert

We need more movement, better wing play. Do we have enough goals in this team to stay up?!
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 21 with 1779 viewslonglostjack

Plenty of money in the kitty to strengthen in January

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024