Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread 23:18 - Oct 18 with 44977 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 14:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 21 with 2836 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 21 by A_Fans_Dad

From that you would never believe we had as many shots as them would you?
The problem is only 1 was on target.

Did you watch it at all and see the 'one on target'. Leicester have had three good chances and a few other threatening attacks. We have had absolutely nothing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 21 with 2828 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 21 by thornabyswan

Nobody deserves to go down 9 games into the season

True. But it's hard to argue against us looking like a poor side who could easily find themselves in trouble.

Fine margins though. Maybe we'll turn this round, nick 3 points and everyone will feel better. You only need to scrabble together occasional wins to stay in this league. But as for a lot of the season it's hard to see where a goal is coming from.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 21 with 2813 views34dfgdf54

He’s hoping Ki can do what Mesa did against Watford. Disgrace he’s not on bench.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 21 with 2810 viewsPozuelosSideys

Riiight, so he pulls Leon off. What a tool

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 21 with 2801 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

When we’ve got players like,Can’t be asked,can’t beat a man Narsingh,lightweight,absolutely no upper body strength Carroll,I can’t pass to another white shirt, can’t klick a ball,Sanches, what do you expect !!!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 21 with 2783 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 21 by PozuelosSideys

Riiight, so he pulls Leon off. What a tool

They have walked through Leon all game. Literally jogged past him. Why keep him on?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 21 with 2783 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 21 by longlostjack

Plenty of money in the kitty to strengthen in January

I just hope we are in with a chance come Jan to give us a chance to stay up.

I know league tables dont lie and as it stands we are ok.....but boy are we poor.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:05 - Oct 21 with 2771 viewsRobert

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Did you watch it at all and see the 'one on target'. Leicester have had three good chances and a few other threatening attacks. We have had absolutely nothing.

I remember only one shot on target from us so far. They have 5 already.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 21 with 2737 viewsSmellyplumz

Game over bitches

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 with 2682 viewsHeadmaster

F*cking sick of it.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 with 2664 views34dfgdf54

Tom Carroll is absolutely dog sh*t. All from that free kick.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 with 2662 viewsunion_jack

We are a lazy lazy side.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 with 2621 viewsRobert

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 21 by Smellyplumz

Game over bitches

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 with 2597 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 by Headmaster

F*cking sick of it.

Suck it up son this is the next level.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 with 2581 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fhcuk off Clement

Fhuck off with "Carrols set piece is wonderful".. its fcking terrible

Fhuck off Sanches

We are a mess

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 with 2559 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wow, watch how Mawson ditches his position to sprint absolutely nowhere.

How the hell has he still not been dropped?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 with 2555 viewsLeonWasGod

Can't beat first man at a set piece, nobody closing down, nobody marking Mahrez, nobody tracking Osaki. Fking useless.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 21 with 2534 viewsBloodyhills

Words fail me,

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 21 with 2498 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 by Robert

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 21 with 2454 viewsRobert

We are boring to watch
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 21 with 2444 viewssully49

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 21 by longlostjack

Plenty of money in the kitty to strengthen in January

That's all in $$$$$$$$ by now.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 21 with 2413 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 by PozuelosSideys

Fhcuk off Clement

Fhuck off with "Carrols set piece is wonderful".. its fcking terrible

Fhuck off Sanches

We are a mess

Sanches is just a passenger. Shocking.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 21 with 2400 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If this doesn't end 0-4 or 0-5 then Leicester should be disappointed.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 21 with 2381 viewsmagicdaps10

It is inevitable that Clement will lose his job, a week a month.................we are clueless and useless.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 21 with 2342 viewsunion_jack

The energy levels of both sides are polar opposite.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024