Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? 02:57 - Oct 19 with 3667 viewsDavillin

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 03:03 - Oct 19 with 3665 viewsDavillin

To save someone a hasty visit to a search engine, "northern" means north of the Equator, and "eastern" means east of the Prime Meridian and west of the 180th Meridian.

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 08:43 - Oct 19 with 3621 viewsLord_Bony

The answer apparently is....Jeremy Corbyn.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 09:59 - Oct 19 with 3595 viewsSTID2017

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 08:43 - Oct 19 by Lord_Bony

The answer apparently is....Jeremy Corbyn.

North Korea -
Before anyone says it I know it's not a hemisphere.
Just wishful thinking

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 11:38 - Oct 19 with 3567 viewsBrynCartwright

Dav..is there a prize if you get it right?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 13:46 - Oct 19 with 3539 viewssherpajacob

For ease of identification, they are also know as:-

Away hemisphere
Noisy/loyal hemisphere
Family hemisphere
Posh/plastic hemisphere

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 13:51 - Oct 19 with 3533 viewsMeraki

Its not exactly going to do a whole amount of damage, it will break down into pieces which might take a car out, or some unlucky sod.

Whats the odds of it hitting Kim Jong-un right on the nut?

*heads down the bookies
In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 18:40 - Oct 19 with 3489 viewsDavillin

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 11:38 - Oct 19 by BrynCartwright

Dav..is there a prize if you get it right?

"The reward for a thing well done is to have done it." Emerson

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 18:43 - Oct 19 with 3484 viewsDavillin

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 13:46 - Oct 19 by sherpajacob

Away hemisphere
Noisy/loyal hemisphere
Family hemisphere
Posh/plastic hemisphere

Nope, sorry. Your answer is to the question about the four sections of seating at The Liberty, which I did not ask, and which would have resulted in several hundred winning responses.

Thanks for a hearty smile.

Login to get fewer ads

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 18:43 - Oct 19 with 3484 viewsLoyal

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 13:46 - Oct 19 by sherpajacob

Away hemisphere
Noisy/loyal hemisphere
Family hemisphere
Posh/plastic hemisphere

Hey careful ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 18:59 - Oct 19 with 3475 viewsDavillin

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 18:43 - Oct 19 by Loyal

Hey careful ....

Sit off by yourself, then, do you?

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 19:18 - Oct 19 with 3463 viewsLoyal

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 18:59 - Oct 19 by Davillin

Sit off by yourself, then, do you?

Dav, I have no idea what that means !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 20:53 - Oct 19 with 3438 viewsDavillin

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 19:18 - Oct 19 by Loyal

Dav, I have no idea what that means !

Apologies, Loyal.

I thought you were making Welsh wit based on the descriptions of the four sides of The Liberty, and the kinds of people that the post implies sit in each.

Sometimes the most painful gap made by the Atlantic is the synapse in understanding of the other side's humor. I know. "Humour."

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 22:50 - Oct 20 with 3357 viewsLoyal

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 20:53 - Oct 19 by Davillin

Apologies, Loyal.

I thought you were making Welsh wit based on the descriptions of the four sides of The Liberty, and the kinds of people that the post implies sit in each.

Sometimes the most painful gap made by the Atlantic is the synapse in understanding of the other side's humor. I know. "Humour."

You have too much for me Dav 👍
Still love your stats mind.

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 23:00 - Oct 20 with 3350 viewsJack_Meoff

Either Eurasia or Eastasia. Probably the one we're not at war with at the moment.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 23:21 - Oct 20 with 3343 viewsDavillin

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 22:50 - Oct 20 by Loyal

You have too much for me Dav 👍
Still love your stats mind.

Aha! You were, then!

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 23:21 - Oct 20 with 3343 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash? on 23:00 - Oct 20 by Jack_Meoff

Either Eurasia or Eastasia. Probably the one we're not at war with at the moment.

That’s the only 3

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024