Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Buy Of The Year 10:23 - Oct 19 with 3680 viewsSTID2017

BT CallBlocker Phone
You put in family and friend numbers into the phone so it recognises them.
Any new callers have the option when they phone to state who they are so you can choose whether to speak to them, ignore them or transfer to answer phone.
If it is someone you want to speak to in the future you can save their number so they get straight through in the future.
Needless to say cold callers hang up rather than coming through to us
Best price from Amazon or direct from BT (of course if you don't like it you can return easily to Amazon) - £60 for a two handset system

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Best Buy Of The Year on 19:44 - Oct 19 with 2140 viewsNeath_Jack

Best Buy Of The Year on 19:41 - Oct 19 by STID2017

My voice often echoes back on the mobile when using it in the house.
Also quite often the other caller doesn't hear me clearly.
Oddly enough this is not usually the case when using the mobile outside

Is your house wrapped in tin foil?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Best Buy Of The Year on 19:48 - Oct 19 with 2137 viewsJackfath

I have a landline but no phone in it. I still have to pay for a landline for Virgin Broadband, unless I am mistaken and that nobber Branson is making even more money out of me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Best Buy Of The Year on 19:55 - Oct 19 with 2129 viewsexiledclaseboy

Literally the only person who rings our landline (apart from cold callers) is the mother in law. And we have caller ID so I don’t need to answer it even when she rings.

Poll: Tory leader

Best Buy Of The Year on 20:01 - Oct 19 with 2125 viewsWarwickHunt

Best Buy Of The Year on 18:59 - Oct 19 by Cooperman

You should add the Specsavers branch number to your ‘ok list’.

You tell him, Frankie.
Best Buy Of The Year on 20:08 - Oct 19 with 2117 viewsFlashberryjack

Best Buy Of The Year on 10:39 - Oct 19 by Cooperman

We’ve stopped charging the landline handsets that are dotted around our house, that was a decision driven somewhat by the frequency of cold callers. If someone of importance and relevance wants to reach us they are encouraged to call our mobile phones.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 10:42]

When I receive cold calls from Window/home improvements firms etc, I ask for the companies name, then I tell them that I have added them to a list that should I ever need the services they offer, I will never use their company because they cold call me.

If it's a scam call from Microsoft Windows (time permitting) I'll have a bit of a laugh with them, by pretending to be little deaf, and when they say I've got a virus on my computer and they want to clear my "Windows" I say I've got a window cleaner that comes once a month.

He says "Not! a window cleaner, Windows installed on your computer" I then say I've got new double glazing windows, by this time he usually hangs up.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Best Buy Of The Year on 07:05 - Oct 20 with 2073 viewsSTID2017

Best Buy Of The Year on 19:44 - Oct 19 by Neath_Jack

Is your house wrapped in tin foil?

How did you know ?
Stalker alert !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Best Buy Of The Year on 07:36 - Oct 20 with 2063 viewspikeypaul

Best Buy Of The Year on 19:48 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

I have a landline but no phone in it. I still have to pay for a landline for Virgin Broadband, unless I am mistaken and that nobber Branson is making even more money out of me.

I have had virgin media broadband for the last 6 or 7 years and never had a land line with them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024