Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last nights Fans Forum 11:10 - Oct 19 with 8442 viewsDarran

Going by the photos on the Ceredigion Jacks page it all looks very cosy and going by the audience there’s no doubt Jenkins had an easy time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Last nights Fans Forum on 11:23 - Oct 19 with 4150 viewsmonmouth

The whole thing is over and done. They are away scot free, the fans club is finished, and the Trust is walking corpse waiting to be buried.

If we are relegated he'll get some heat, but he'll probably slime off if that looks likely anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Last nights Fans Forum on 11:39 - Oct 19 with 4110 viewsLoyal

Last nights Fans Forum on 11:23 - Oct 19 by monmouth

The whole thing is over and done. They are away scot free, the fans club is finished, and the Trust is walking corpse waiting to be buried.

If we are relegated he'll get some heat, but he'll probably slime off if that looks likely anyway.

His millions will always make him happy.
His conscience on the other hand ........
If he has one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:31 - Oct 19 with 4041 viewsNeathJack

Utterly nauseating.
Last nights Fans Forum on 12:35 - Oct 19 with 4026 viewsMeraki

Jesus...
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 12:35]
Last nights Fans Forum on 12:38 - Oct 19 with 4008 viewsvetchonian

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:35 - Oct 19 by Meraki

Jesus...
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 12:35]

These are all to do with 2 years ago...Pep Clotet and James Beattie are also in the pics

SO not at all related to the most recent forum

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:39 - Oct 19 with 4008 viewsSwanjaxs

If we get relegated the "Ceredigion Jacks " will probably disappear overnight too!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:20 - Oct 19 with 3893 viewsNOTRAC

So long as we survive ,and there are enough bad teams around us to make that a distinct possibility,then the Americans will sell in the close season.The final part of the picture will be the Stadium acquisition,and probably Jenkins has been worth his weight in gold as far the negotiations for that are concerned.
Overall the Americans will look at Jenkins and consider him to have done an excellent job .Likewise the previous shareholders undoubtedly also think the same.
It is not what we the fans want, as any fan investment involvement will disappear for good.For this situation to have happened the Trust's naievity has a lot to answer for. The treachery of Jenkins will be forgotten by all but a few.
All very sad in my opinion

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:26 - Oct 19 with 3872 viewsDafyddHuw

Just posted on there now. Be nteresting to see if anyone answers, or, more likely, if the post will be taken down.
Login to get fewer ads

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:36 - Oct 19 with 3830 viewsQJumpingJack

Was it a Trust event or a club event?

Who from the Trust attended and spoke?
Last nights Fans Forum on 14:13 - Oct 19 with 3757 views1983

Absolutely bang on the money there Monmouth

[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 14:32]

Last nights Fans Forum on 14:17 - Oct 19 with 3742 viewsDafyddHuw

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:36 - Oct 19 by QJumpingJack

Was it a Trust event or a club event?

Who from the Trust attended and spoke?

As far as I understand (and I'm probably wrong) The Trust invited HJ.

Quote -
"A huge thanks go to the Swansea City panel of Huw Jenkins, Paul Clement and Lee Trundle, our wonderful MC Mr Kev Johns, the Swans Trust and DSA and of course to the huge array of volunteers, coaches and organisers who made it all happen!"

So, in answer to your questiom, the Trust were involved somehow.
Last nights Fans Forum on 14:34 - Oct 19 with 3703 viewsQJumpingJack

who spoke on behalf of the Trust???
I cannot see anyone in the photos on social media.
Last nights Fans Forum on 14:36 - Oct 19 with 3697 viewsDafyddHuw

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:26 - Oct 19 by DafyddHuw

Just posted on there now. Be nteresting to see if anyone answers, or, more likely, if the post will be taken down.

Well, that didn't take long - 1hr, no sign of post. Wasn't even one swear word.
Last nights Fans Forum on 14:42 - Oct 19 with 3684 viewsDafyddHuw

Last nights Fans Forum on 14:34 - Oct 19 by QJumpingJack

who spoke on behalf of the Trust???
I cannot see anyone in the photos on social media.

They refuse to put up a forum on their website, where they could easily answer questions like this.

So I'm afraid you'll have to email them - info@swanstrust.co.uk

Don't hold your breath for an answer.
Last nights Fans Forum on 14:52 - Oct 19 with 3660 viewswhiterock

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:39 - Oct 19 by Swanjaxs

If we get relegated the "Ceredigion Jacks " will probably disappear overnight too!

I wouldn't be so sure, Lee Trundle gave coaching to 130 kids split up into smaller manageable groups, of the 130, there must have been 100 or so in Swans kit, if we are to grow then these events need to be rolled out all over Wales.
Last nights Fans Forum on 15:18 - Oct 19 with 3587 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 14:52 - Oct 19 by whiterock

I wouldn't be so sure, Lee Trundle gave coaching to 130 kids split up into smaller manageable groups, of the 130, there must have been 100 or so in Swans kit, if we are to grow then these events need to be rolled out all over Wales.

The photos of all the kids in Swans shirts are magnificent the one of the two small kids going for the ball is awesome and there should be Forums all over the world as far as I'm conferenced,but this Forum SHOULD NOT have taken place with Jenkins in attendance.

Last nights Fans Forum on 15:24 - Oct 19 with 3568 viewsQJumpingJack

So there was a fans Trust event which included the Chairman of the club being invited as a speaker but there was no one from the Trust on stage? Bizarre.
Last nights Fans Forum on 15:49 - Oct 19 with 3492 viewslondonlisa2001

Last nights Fans Forum on 15:24 - Oct 19 by QJumpingJack

So there was a fans Trust event which included the Chairman of the club being invited as a speaker but there was no one from the Trust on stage? Bizarre.

Almost as though the Trust and the club are now one and the same...
Last nights Fans Forum on 16:03 - Oct 19 with 3451 viewswhiterock

Last nights Fans Forum on 15:49 - Oct 19 by londonlisa2001

Almost as though the Trust and the club are now one and the same...

These events are not for everyone but supporters, in the main, tend to enjoy them, especially in far reached places. The amount of kids, in Swans shirts attending LT's coaching session was a sight to behold, that wouldn't have happened 10 years ago.
Last nights Fans Forum on 16:06 - Oct 19 with 3443 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:03 - Oct 19 by whiterock

These events are not for everyone but supporters, in the main, tend to enjoy them, especially in far reached places. The amount of kids, in Swans shirts attending LT's coaching session was a sight to behold, that wouldn't have happened 10 years ago.

We are talking in the main about the Forum itself here Butt.

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:19 - Oct 19 with 3407 viewslondonlisa2001

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:03 - Oct 19 by whiterock

The coaching sessions are fantastic whiterock.

Not talking about that.
Last nights Fans Forum on 16:44 - Oct 19 with 3362 viewsmax936

Sickening absolutely sickening, no wonder some are losing the faith, I am that's for sure I've no guts for any of it, plus 30grand or more was wasted shocking.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 16:59]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 3335 viewsDarran

I've just been told from someone in attendance last night that Jenkins wasn't pressed on anything.

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 3321 viewsSmellyplumz

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:53 - Oct 19 by Darran

I've just been told from someone in attendance last night that Jenkins wasn't pressed on anything.

I was told that he had to have the trust surgically removed from his colon.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:57 - Oct 19 with 3313 viewsThursday

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:53 - Oct 19 by Darran

Could that someone have pressed him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024