Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last nights Fans Forum 11:10 - Oct 19 with 8441 viewsDarran

Going by the photos on the Ceredigion Jacks page it all looks very cosy and going by the audience there’s no doubt Jenkins had an easy time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Last nights Fans Forum on 17:08 - Oct 19 with 1511 viewsQJumpingJack

It proves the Trust need a PR strategy on informing the majority of fans about the current issues and challenges facing the organisation. For example - working with national newspapers like David Conn of The Guardian who has always championed the Trust.
Last nights Fans Forum on 17:12 - Oct 19 with 1501 viewslondonlisa2001

Last nights Fans Forum on 17:08 - Oct 19 by QJumpingJack

It proves the Trust need a PR strategy on informing the majority of fans about the current issues and challenges facing the organisation. For example - working with national newspapers like David Conn of The Guardian who has always championed the Trust.

The Trust presumably don't understand why any fans could see this as an issue anyway otherwise they wouldn't have done it? So they wouldn't want or need PR to tell anybody it is an issue.

It's all hunky dory now isn't it...
Last nights Fans Forum on 17:23 - Oct 19 with 1466 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:57 - Oct 19 by Thursday

Could that someone have pressed him?

Well he's an old fella on his own so I understand why didn't but I could have I suppose.

Last nights Fans Forum on 17:25 - Oct 19 with 1461 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The picture of Huw sitting at the table with The Trust banner situated next to the table, displaying the message, "Trust in the future of Swansea City" is sickening.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Last nights Fans Forum on 18:34 - Oct 19 with 1381 viewsThursday

Last nights Fans Forum on 17:23 - Oct 19 by Darran

Well he's an old fella on his own so I understand why didn't but I could have I suppose.

That's fair enough. No problem with someone minding their own. Was this a closed forum? Surprised no one traveled up to rabble rouse.
Last nights Fans Forum on 19:29 - Oct 19 with 1325 viewsNeath_Jack

Last nights Fans Forum on 18:34 - Oct 19 by Thursday

That's fair enough. No problem with someone minding their own. Was this a closed forum? Surprised no one traveled up to rabble rouse.

Rabble rouse who? Most people either don't give a f*ck (trust included), don't know the full story (trusts fault) or have just given up on it all.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:36 - Oct 19 with 1307 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:29 - Oct 19 by Neath_Jack

Rabble rouse who? Most people either don't give a f*ck (trust included), don't know the full story (trusts fault) or have just given up on it all.

No chance if there was a proper Forum at the Liberty with Jenkins there'd be plenty of rabble rousing.

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:40 - Oct 19 with 1291 viewsexiledclaseboy

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:36 - Oct 19 by Darran

No chance if there was a proper Forum at the Liberty with Jenkins there'd be plenty of rabble rousing.

I honestly don’t think there would. Most people don’t care (personally I’m way past caring about anything that happens/happened off the field and only just managing to care about what’s happening on it). And those who are still wound up about the sale and the sellouts are in a small minority and many if not most of them wouldn’t speak up when given the chance anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:43 - Oct 19 with 1282 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:40 - Oct 19 by exiledclaseboy

I honestly don’t think there would. Most people don’t care (personally I’m way past caring about anything that happens/happened off the field and only just managing to care about what’s happening on it). And those who are still wound up about the sale and the sellouts are in a small minority and many if not most of them wouldn’t speak up when given the chance anyway.

Nah there'll be plenty of rabble rousers there like Dangerous if one goes ahead.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 19:44]

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:44 - Oct 19 with 1278 viewsJackfath

I tend to agree with this. I think in a formal setting there'd be too many to shout down the dissenters. Given that only a small minority voted for legal action and the majority couldn't be arsed to vote at all I'd expect many haven't bothered renewing.

The biggest "rabble rousing" the HJ can expect now is a few threads on here. A few chants on a Saturday should things goes pear shaped and a few nasty names being called at him across a car park. One poster informs me he has security now too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:45 - Oct 19 with 1270 viewsJackfath

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:43 - Oct 19 by Darran

Nah there'll be plenty of rabble rousers there like Dangerous if one goes ahead.

Given the small possibility of it getting pwoper nawty I reckon HJ would decline the offer to attend anyway.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:46 - Oct 19 with 1268 viewsexiledclaseboy

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:43 - Oct 19 by Darran

Behave yourself.

Poll: Tory leader

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:48 - Oct 19 with 1263 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:46 - Oct 19 by exiledclaseboy

Behave yourself.

What?

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:50 - Oct 19 with 1251 viewsTheResurrection

Me neither.

It's done and we should move on. Jenkins and Co. were devious, the Trust were useless, the 2 entities will always be remembered in this way.

There's going to be a bitter taste in the mouth for a little while but there's no way I'm losing any passion for my football club and it pisses the fack out of me people moaning on like little girls.

We're getting older and we made our footballing dreams - but it was partly down to those 2 entities above so never forget that.

We've got a facking big game coming up and a league full year on year if we keep our heads and keep on keeping on. We're Premier League FFS

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:55 - Oct 19 with 1243 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:50 - Oct 19 by TheResurrection

Me neither.

It's done and we should move on. Jenkins and Co. were devious, the Trust were useless, the 2 entities will always be remembered in this way.

There's going to be a bitter taste in the mouth for a little while but there's no way I'm losing any passion for my football club and it pisses the fack out of me people moaning on like little girls.

We're getting older and we made our footballing dreams - but it was partly down to those 2 entities above so never forget that.

We've got a facking big game coming up and a league full year on year if we keep our heads and keep on keeping on. We're Premier League FFS

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

So you won't ever be posting about any of it ever again then?

That must be one of the most deluded fuçking things I've read on here.

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:55 - Oct 19 with 1240 viewsMorganator100

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:39 - Oct 19 by Swanjaxs

If we get relegated the "Ceredigion Jacks " will probably disappear overnight too!

that's a good way to relate to fellow Jac fans who most are season ticket holders at the Liberty and take a bus to away games.
Last nights Fans Forum on 19:58 - Oct 19 with 1227 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:55 - Oct 19 by Darran

So you won't ever be posting about any of it ever again then?

That must be one of the most deluded fuçking things I've read on here.

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

Can't remember the last time I posted about Jenkins. Largely he's marginalised.

The Trust I am still concerned about, whilst they still have some sort of influence but that's a different matter - or can't you facking read you scruffy creep?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:02 - Oct 19 with 1215 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:58 - Oct 19 by TheResurrection

The Trust I am still concerned about, whilst they still have some sort of influence but that's a different matter - or can't you facking read you scruffy creep?

Well no that's true for some bizarre reason you've never had much to say about the people that went behind the backs of the Trust and did a secret deal have you?

Strange one that mind even if the Trust had got too close to them and took their eye off the ball.

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:25 - Oct 19 with 1173 viewsVetchfielder

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:58 - Oct 19 by TheResurrection

I think for a lot of people (probably the majority of supporters) HJ is marginalised and not considered to be an issue - in fact for most he never has been.

For me though, and a significant minority, his position is still something that needs sorting and I can't move on like you. I won't be able to draw a line on this sorry story until he and LD have left this club.

You might not think that but you should accept that lots of us do.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:30 - Oct 19 with 1157 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:02 - Oct 19 by Darran

Well no that's true for some bizarre reason you've never had much to say about the people that went behind the backs of the Trust and did a secret deal have you?

Strange one that mind even if the Trust had got too close to them and took their eye off the ball.

Well no, I don't blame crooks for stealing when the police knew all about it.

I blame the police.

You seem to be the only thick kunt that can't grasp this yet you try and get a rise every time you mention it.

Don't bother, I couldn't give a fack what you say

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:31 - Oct 19 with 1147 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:30 - Oct 19 by TheResurrection

Well no, I don't blame crooks for stealing when the police knew all about it.

I blame the police.

You seem to be the only thick kunt that can't grasp this yet you try and get a rise every time you mention it.

Don't bother, I couldn't give a fack what you say

Thick prick.

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:38 - Oct 19 with 1126 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:25 - Oct 19 by Vetchfielder

I think for a lot of people (probably the majority of supporters) HJ is marginalised and not considered to be an issue - in fact for most he never has been.

For me though, and a significant minority, his position is still something that needs sorting and I can't move on like you. I won't be able to draw a line on this sorry story until he and LD have left this club.

You might not think that but you should accept that lots of us do.

Well you carry on and bemoan a situation you can do nothing about if it makes you happier (or probably sadder)

I'll carry on looking forward to every game, counting those days down, taking it all in, lapping it up...

SCFC is one long story, this is just the latest chapter.

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:39 - Oct 19 with 1119 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:38 - Oct 19 by TheResurrection

Well you carry on and bemoan a situation you can do nothing about if it makes you happier (or probably sadder)

I'll carry on looking forward to every game, counting those days down, taking it all in, lapping it up...

SCFC is one long story, this is just the latest chapter.

So just to clarify you won't be mentioning any of it ever again?

Last nights Fans Forum on 21:14 - Oct 19 with 1051 viewsDewi1jack

Got to be honest, that sell out scum b'stard sitting there like fugall ever happened is sickening.

I renewed Trust subs, purely and simply as I want to try and stop the Trust committee, (who with the lack of communication to the members seem to be running it purely for themselves,) giving the tiny little bit of cash they may or may not get from their ill advised (by their barrister?) push of accept the sh1tty deal, giving it all back to the Yanks.

The Merrycans want to lease the stadium, let's see them put up the cash for the shares and the lease.
And don't fuggin whine that they won't be able to afford to strengthen the team. They won't anyway.
For that, blame Dimwit, Beaky and all the other sellers.
They're the fuggers who ensured they sold to people who aren't investors, but profit seekers.
The Trust have colluded with this with their ass kissing, sorry, bridge building exercises. Even if they are being 100% truthful about them not knowing about the sale, why the fug waste money on legal advice and push members to ignore it?

Wish some people who voted for legal had been able to turn up last night and ask some pertinent questions.
Maybe Capt Beaky can rock up at a forum at the stadium where such questions would have a good chance of being asked

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Last nights Fans Forum on 21:33 - Oct 19 with 1011 viewsHumpty

Why didn't you go down last night Darr?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024