Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last nights Fans Forum 11:10 - Oct 19 with 8440 viewsDarran

Going by the photos on the Ceredigion Jacks page it all looks very cosy and going by the audience there’s no doubt Jenkins had an easy time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Last nights Fans Forum on 22:15 - Oct 19 with 2247 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 21:33 - Oct 19 by Humpty

Why didn't you go down last night Darr?

Because I was running my disabled daughter around us that ok with you?

I will be honest though I wasn't driving down there if I had a free night.

Last nights Fans Forum on 22:26 - Oct 19 with 2222 viewsdobjack2

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:30 - Oct 19 by TheResurrection

Well no, I don't blame crooks for stealing when the police knew all about it.

I blame the police.

You seem to be the only thick kunt that can't grasp this yet you try and get a rise every time you mention it.

Don't bother, I couldn't give a fack what you say

We have a different moral compass then because I blame perpetrators.

The police deserve pelters for not stopping perpetrators if they know or suspect what they are up to but the police aren’t the ones that commit the act.
Last nights Fans Forum on 22:30 - Oct 19 with 2215 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 22:26 - Oct 19 by dobjack2

The police deserve pelters for not stopping perpetrators if they know or suspect what they are up to but the police aren’t the ones that commit the act.

From day one he's laid more blame on Phil Sumbler than he has on Huw Jenkins.
It's utterly bizarre and extremely weird.

Last nights Fans Forum on 22:43 - Oct 19 with 2189 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Last nights Fans Forum on 19:43 - Oct 19 by Darran

Nah there'll be plenty of rabble rousers there like Dangerous if one goes ahead.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 19:44]

I'll ask him on Saturday whether he'd rabble rouse or not. He sits next to Mrs JB.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Last nights Fans Forum on 23:01 - Oct 19 with 2160 viewsmajorraglan

Last nights Fans Forum on 20:30 - Oct 19 by TheResurrection

Well no, I don't blame crooks for stealing when the police knew all about it.

I blame the police.

You seem to be the only thick kunt that can't grasp this yet you try and get a rise every time you mention it.

Don't bother, I couldn't give a fack what you say

I don't see how you can blame the police.

For the police to initiate an investigation/enquiry I would have thought they would have needed someone to have made formal complaint/statement. In the absence of such a person/victim of crime coming forward ( which I would suggest would have been a Trust official) I don't see there is a lot the police could do.
It may be that the Trusts legal advisors have steered them away from the Criminal Law and down the Civil route where there could be more chance of financial "compensation". I am not an expert in this area and the best people to ask about action/inaction are the Trust Board members.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 23:04]
Last nights Fans Forum on 23:11 - Oct 19 with 2139 viewsGaryjack

Last nights Fans Forum on 23:01 - Oct 19 by majorraglan

For the police to initiate an investigation/enquiry I would have thought they would have needed someone to have made formal complaint/statement. In the absence of such a person/victim of crime coming forward ( which I would suggest would have been a Trust official) I don't see there is a lot the police could do.
It may be that the Trusts legal advisors have steered them away from the Criminal Law and down the Civil route where there could be more chance of financial "compensation". I am not an expert in this area and the best people to ask about action/inaction are the Trust Board members.

....sorry
Last nights Fans Forum on 23:13 - Oct 19 with 2128 viewsMeraki

Last nights Fans Forum on 23:01 - Oct 19 by majorraglan

Don't think it was literal mate, more of an analogy, the crooks being the board and the police being The Trust.
Last nights Fans Forum on 23:14 - Oct 19 with 2127 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 22:43 - Oct 19 by Joe_bradshaw

I'll ask him on Saturday whether he'd rabble rouse or not. He sits next to Mrs JB.

He's rabble roused in every forum I've ever been at so he'll be saying yes.

Login to get fewer ads

Last nights Fans Forum on 00:45 - Oct 20 with 2065 viewsLoyal

Last nights Fans Forum on 17:08 - Oct 19 by QJumpingJack

It proves the Trust need a PR strategy on informing the majority of fans about the current issues and challenges facing the organisation. For example - working with national newspapers like David Conn of The Guardian who has always championed the Trust.

This was a thread about two years ago, the trust will ignore good ideas and very similar to the board as it was back then - ignore anyone it seems who has anything of note put to them.
It's parochial, always has been, always will be and is the reason why it's dying.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Last nights Fans Forum on 08:05 - Oct 20 with 1969 viewsDewi1jack

Last nights Fans Forum on 00:45 - Oct 20 by Loyal

This was a thread about two years ago, the trust will ignore good ideas and very similar to the board as it was back then - ignore anyone it seems who has anything of note put to them.
It's parochial, always has been, always will be and is the reason why it's dying.

Is very true.
Numerous posts prior to the sell out with people offering to hand out membership forms at the turnstiles in a bid to get the membership numbers to where they should have been in years prior.
People offering to do the same with leaflets during and after the attempted sale then the actual one.
People prepared to join organised protests.
Etc etc

It'll be my last season joining the Trust and it's purely in an attempt to stop them giving Jase and Stevie boy the money back.
Watching the Trust have no members in the next few years. Me not rejoining.
That'll be a sad day for me

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Last nights Fans Forum on 08:33 - Oct 20 with 1950 viewsOldjack

Last nights Fans Forum on 23:13 - Oct 19 by Meraki

Don't think it was literal mate, more of an analogy, the crooks being the board and the police being The Trust.

It's not often you get one over the police but fair do's to those bunch of crooks, they stitched them up good and proper like ,and all in broad daylight
[Post edited 20 Oct 2017 9:21]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Last nights Fans Forum on 09:39 - Oct 20 with 1912 viewspikeypaul

Last nights Fans Forum on 15:49 - Oct 19 by londonlisa2001

Almost as though the Trust and the club are now one and the same...

The trust has been a puppet controlled by Jenkins/the club for a long time.

Anyone that thinks differently has their head in the sand.

I for one welcome the complete destruction of the trust.all it does is vindicate
Jenkins actions and acts as a Jenkins mouth piece to the real fans who stupidly think
their actions are based on the good of the club and not as proven in the recent legal action vote Huw Jenkins pocket.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:28 - Oct 20 with 1803 viewsdobjack2

Last nights Fans Forum on 09:39 - Oct 20 by pikeypaul

The trust has been a puppet controlled by Jenkins/the club for a long time.

Anyone that thinks differently has their head in the sand.

I for one welcome the complete destruction of the trust.all it does is vindicate
Jenkins actions and acts as a Jenkins mouth piece to the real fans who stupidly think
their actions are based on the good of the club and not as proven in the recent legal action vote Huw Jenkins pocket.

Do you want anything to take the place of the trust?
Last nights Fans Forum on 17:28 - Oct 20 with 1771 viewsDewi1jack

Last nights Fans Forum on 16:28 - Oct 20 by dobjack2

Do you want anything to take the place of the trust?

Mart 6 must have all the answers as he/she down arrows every little criticism of the Trust and club, yet refuses to offer any opinion.

Personally I have absolutely no idea what you can replace the Trust with.
Maybe a full sell out of the shares following legal action putting £21+ million in the bank may/ would have made it easier to work with.
Just having trustees appointed from the members waiting for/ ready for (hopefully never) the club going titsup again.
Membership subs dropped to say £5 with the proceeds from that and the interest on the millions going towards local league/ schoolboy football teams.
Maybe taking over the Riverside bar as a football fans/ members bar. Again profits made going towards local projects

That way we'd have;
No SD to keep us in the dark with a lack of communication.
No committee to keep us in the dark either
No ass kissing/ bridge building with Jase and Stevie Boy
All the sell out scum having nothing to blackmail anyone with- nothing else explains why the advice from the expensive legal bod was really played down for the vote (see above issues with communication)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Last nights Fans Forum on 11:27 - Oct 21 with 1620 viewsQJumpingJack

Did Jenkins apologise at this event?
Last nights Fans Forum on 11:59 - Oct 21 with 1590 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Isn’t it amazing that none of those displaying so much anger on here (me included) could be arsed to go up and give Jenkins a hard time?

We’re all keyboard warriors but when push comes to shove we’re all full of hot air. It’s not as though it took place on the moon.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:13 - Oct 21 with 1565 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 22:26 - Oct 19 by dobjack2

I'm not interested in comparing moral compasses, that's completely irrelevant.

Truth of the matter if you are in a position to oversee and take control of a situation and ultimately ignore good advice then you are as guilty as the people you are watching over.

The Trust were ridiculously cosy to the point where they merged with the Cub itself. Like a cop on the inside of a n organised crime gang - now before anyone else thinks I'm literally comparing Jenkins, Morgan and Co with being the Mafia, I'm not - it's purely an analogy to offer a viewpoint on where I see the biggest problem.

Cooze was on the books himself, his printing business was on the books FFS. The Trust made the decision to part company with him but ultimately it was their fault as an organisation, not Cooze who did noting wrong personally, he just evolved into all roles.

The Trust, overseeing the whole situation have been nothing short of negligent and are TOTALLY to blame for the last couple of years.

You can't really blame the old board. They have done nothing illegal. Yeah they may have hurt us the way they went about everything but they tried to involve the Trust many and many a time to sell their shares as well.....

And would you facking believe it......... what are the Trust trying to do now????

YEP - Sell their facking shares!!!!!!!!

You couldn't make this shit up - but the same people stay on board and are still influencing, and i use that word strongly - INFLUENCING the fan base into making a decision the vast amount of fans - who really know about the situation in full - DO NOT WANT TO.

This is scandalous!!!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:23 - Oct 21 with 1544 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:13 - Oct 21 by TheResurrection

Truth of the matter if you are in a position to oversee and take control of a situation and ultimately ignore good advice then you are as guilty as the people you are watching over.

The Trust were ridiculously cosy to the point where they merged with the Cub itself. Like a cop on the inside of a n organised crime gang - now before anyone else thinks I'm literally comparing Jenkins, Morgan and Co with being the Mafia, I'm not - it's purely an analogy to offer a viewpoint on where I see the biggest problem.

Cooze was on the books himself, his printing business was on the books FFS. The Trust made the decision to part company with him but ultimately it was their fault as an organisation, not Cooze who did noting wrong personally, he just evolved into all roles.

The Trust, overseeing the whole situation have been nothing short of negligent and are TOTALLY to blame for the last couple of years.

You can't really blame the old board. They have done nothing illegal. Yeah they may have hurt us the way they went about everything but they tried to involve the Trust many and many a time to sell their shares as well.....

And would you facking believe it......... what are the Trust trying to do now????

You couldn't make this shit up - but the same people stay on board and are still influencing, and i use that word strongly - INFLUENCING the fan base into making a decision the vast amount of fans - who really know about the situation in full - DO NOT WANT TO.

You still don’t care anymore then?

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:25 - Oct 21 with 1541 viewsE20Jack

How anyone can argue with any of that is beyond me.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:38 - Oct 21 with 1512 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:23 - Oct 21 by Darran

You still don’t care anymore then?

Phil's lackey as usual doing his best to add to the layers of scandal.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:42 - Oct 21 with 1497 viewsmonmouth

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:25 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

How anyone can argue with any of that is beyond me.

Really? Ok, I'll have a go. The old crew may have done nothing illegal, but 'the fans club board' running 'not just another football club', sold to the first people willing to pony up the cash to them without a care in the world for the future of the club only for their own futures.

It would have been Nowell and Moores if not for the Trust, who have been hawking themselves around and been rejected everywhere for the best part of three years. Cooze had his printing business with the club when he and the Trust put a spoke in that particular wheel.

Do I think the Trust are blameless, Christ no, and everyone knows by now my disgust at accepting droppings from the yankee table, but if they had known about these punters then they would have done their own due diligence. How can I say that with the balance of probabilities? Well they did it the last time and nothing had changed. Unless anyone can give a realistic reason why the same scenario would not have been repeated had the Trust known, then I think this accepted wisdom that 'they must have' looks a bit flawed.

What do I 'blame' the Trust for? Being a peacetime organisation in a war, and worse, remaining so while the war continues.

What do I blame the old board for? Selling us down the river on a sea of spin and fantasy to enrich themselves.

The first I can forgive, the second, no chance.

But it's still all over.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:42 - Oct 21 with 1496 viewsDarran

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:38 - Oct 21 by TheResurrection

Phil's lackey as usual doing his best to add to the layers of scandal.

We’ll youre the one that said you were moving on and it was time to put it in the past.

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:57 - Oct 21 with 1462 viewsdobjack2

No but it explains some of the bollox that you write as we have different views of how people should act.

The trust fecked up big time. They were warned that the failed share sale was not going to be the end of things and failed dismally in areas of governance. They failed everyone.

However if the sell outs weren’t intent on doing what they did the failings of the trust would not have mattered.

The trust are to blame for what they failed to do, but clearly are not totally to blame - the old board are to blame for the Way in which they acted.
Last nights Fans Forum on 13:02 - Oct 21 with 1443 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:42 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Really? Ok, I'll have a go. The old crew may have done nothing illegal, but 'the fans club board' running 'not just another football club', sold to the first people willing to pony up the cash to them without a care in the world for the future of the club only for their own futures.

It would have been Nowell and Moores if not for the Trust, who have been hawking themselves around and been rejected everywhere for the best part of three years. Cooze had his printing business with the club when he and the Trust put a spoke in that particular wheel.

Do I think the Trust are blameless, Christ no, and everyone knows by now my disgust at accepting droppings from the yankee table, but if they had known about these punters then they would have done their own due diligence. How can I say that with the balance of probabilities? Well they did it the last time and nothing had changed. Unless anyone can give a realistic reason why the same scenario would not have been repeated had the Trust known, then I think this accepted wisdom that 'they must have' looks a bit flawed.

What do I 'blame' the Trust for? Being a peacetime organisation in a war, and worse, remaining so while the war continues.

What do I blame the old board for? Selling us down the river on a sea of spin and fantasy to enrich themselves.

The first I can forgive, the second, no chance.

But it's still all over.

You do realise how futile and churlish that sounds don't you? Like still feeling guilty that an ex went with somebody different.

Martinez, Rodgers, Trundle, the Board, this is football FFS and there's a lot of money involved.

And explain how they have sold us down a river. We are still competing well in the Premier League, yeah we had a close shave where everyone took their eyes off the ball, but that's a very real likelihood for a club of our size and stature. We are seemingly well run, there's loads of improvements off the pitch and around the ground and we've definitely gone up a few notches in this department. We're enjoying real talents on show, albeit on loan, but that's again part of the parcel for a Club like ours.

It's not perfect and being honest with the situation as was, the old board could never go on forever.

The Trust were all over the shop and for them to take credit for the scuppering of Noell and Moores is a bit rich. Leaking info to Nick Rees and Jackonicko ending PM's suggesting people post and pry into their business and past ventures doesn't constitute as due diligence no matter what happened after. That particular deal was a non starter from the off.

But, having said that, the Trust knew then what the Board wanted to do and ignored sound advice at that point to the degree of them just carrying on like nothing had happened. Them choosing to sit back and wait directly impacted on what was to happen.

And I have it from impeccable sources the current Americans were being wined and dined as far back as the December before that Villa (was it?) game in April. An impeccable source working at the Club and involved with the Trust.

They knew it was gong on, they knew it was going to happen they sat back and waited and watched it all enfold....

And then they reacted by making excuses instead of pro-acting and making demands.

The jilted lover is a tad pathetic in my opinion. These weren't your shares Monmouth, you didn't own them or have any right to decide the future of them, so bleating about what they did with their own asset is a bit rich.

We had our chance to have a say, but we watched while Swansea burned. There lies the real issue i'm afraid.

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:04 - Oct 21 with 1438 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 12:57 - Oct 21 by dobjack2

No but it explains some of the bollox that you write as we have different views of how people should act.

The trust fecked up big time. They were warned that the failed share sale was not going to be the end of things and failed dismally in areas of governance. They failed everyone.

However if the sell outs weren’t intent on doing what they did the failings of the trust would not have mattered.

The trust are to blame for what they failed to do, but clearly are not totally to blame - the old board are to blame for the Way in which they acted.

They sold their own belongings.

When you crack the nut open that's all there is to see. The rest is just a lot of hot air.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024