Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last nights Fans Forum 11:10 - Oct 19 with 8438 viewsDarran

Going by the photos on the Ceredigion Jacks page it all looks very cosy and going by the audience there’s no doubt Jenkins had an easy time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:16 - Oct 21 with 499 viewsmonmouth

Oh but I do feel like a jilted lover. That’s exactly how I feel. I loved our club being different, on and off the field. And yes I do blame the lies and deciet, and incompetence of people still in post for destroying that. If we come out of this with any long term security, which we, and I mean you and everyone like you, were fighting for when these people were installed, then it will be by pure chance. We are being run by an American Hedge Fund. Having worked with GE capital for some years, I’ve seen the way these guys treat disposable assets.

If what you say about the Trust is true, then yes I would hold them in equal contempt, but I just can’t see the plausible motive to act in a way that stitched themselves up like a load of kippers.

I’m not arguing for them though, they can argue for themselves. I just don’t see how you can let the rest of those chancers off the hook. Anyway, we won’t agree in substance, but I do agree it is futile and matters not now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:29 - Oct 21 with 480 viewsdobjack2

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:04 - Oct 21 by TheResurrection

They sold their own belongings.

When you crack the nut open that's all there is to see. The rest is just a lot of hot air.

However it appears they sold them in a way that they weren’t entitled to do.

That’s what you find when you crack it open.

For all that we disagree on I agree that for supporters it’s all hot air now because it’s done.

It’s just another club with owners looking to make money out of it and us. Too many didn’t realise that it had become that long before the share sale though.
Last nights Fans Forum on 13:40 - Oct 21 with 449 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:16 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Oh but I do feel like a jilted lover. That’s exactly how I feel. I loved our club being different, on and off the field. And yes I do blame the lies and deciet, and incompetence of people still in post for destroying that. If we come out of this with any long term security, which we, and I mean you and everyone like you, were fighting for when these people were installed, then it will be by pure chance. We are being run by an American Hedge Fund. Having worked with GE capital for some years, I’ve seen the way these guys treat disposable assets.

If what you say about the Trust is true, then yes I would hold them in equal contempt, but I just can’t see the plausible motive to act in a way that stitched themselves up like a load of kippers.

I’m not arguing for them though, they can argue for themselves. I just don’t see how you can let the rest of those chancers off the hook. Anyway, we won’t agree in substance, but I do agree it is futile and matters not now.

Well this is where we are different then, because I loved my football club long before we were "different"; long before the likes of Jenkins and Co. go involved and long before we were ever likely to be on the radar of multi millionaire overseas investors.

It really is childish talk only and you are one of the worst for this, an intelligent man, acting like a spoilt brat with big swearwords.

For years we were at the mercy of Doug Sharpe and his boy, God knows what went on back in those days and it took us nearly losing our existence for things to change and for us to feel a real part in the running of the Club.

The Trust are worlds apart from those days and with all that's gone on with them over the years it's a real crying shame.

And we also need to firmly remember the old set up, and I'm talking about the Trust in this too, have been responsible for making our wildest dreams come true.

How we are just airbrushing all this from history or conversation is pathetic and shows us up.

Our job is all about policing, I've tried to do that ever since Ive had access to a keyboard and the WWW. Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, they've all come in for severe stick over the years in the hope they would listen and put the fans first. Ticket prices, scouting, management appointing, conflicts of interest and the abuse of the Trust, anything really where we, as a fan base can say whoa a minute, what about us, or why are you doing that?!

The Trust were our device for really getting a foot in the door, but how could we do that when the Trust had become the facking club??

There is the only problem i'm afraid.

Regardless of all this child talk and churlishness the Club would have been sold at some point and clearly they would have been sold to foreign investors. Had the Trust been involved or not we could never ever have guaranteed who they would be selling to and how they'd do for us.

We are now at the same situation we could have hoped for if the Trust had been involved all along. We have the option to sell our shares at the market rate at the time, or we have the option to keep our 21% knowing we are protected by future dilution under the unfair prejudice rules. The Trust are bailing out, the same handful of blokes that have been making mistake after mistake have painted such a picture they've left the average Joe no other option in their head.

It's the Trust that need bringing down, forget the angst towards the Board, that's toast. It's gone.

At this moment in time our 21% hasn't.

So what are we going to do with it????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:41 - Oct 21 with 446 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:29 - Oct 21 by dobjack2

However it appears they sold them in a way that they weren’t entitled to do.

That’s what you find when you crack it open.

For all that we disagree on I agree that for supporters it’s all hot air now because it’s done.

It’s just another club with owners looking to make money out of it and us. Too many didn’t realise that it had become that long before the share sale though.

They were entitled to though, otherwise we'd be taking them to Court?

Why didn't we?

Theres another MASSIVE issue.

Why, why, why??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Last nights Fans Forum on 14:05 - Oct 21 with 412 viewscostalotta

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:40 - Oct 21 by TheResurrection

Well this is where we are different then, because I loved my football club long before we were "different"; long before the likes of Jenkins and Co. go involved and long before we were ever likely to be on the radar of multi millionaire overseas investors.

It really is childish talk only and you are one of the worst for this, an intelligent man, acting like a spoilt brat with big swearwords.

For years we were at the mercy of Doug Sharpe and his boy, God knows what went on back in those days and it took us nearly losing our existence for things to change and for us to feel a real part in the running of the Club.

The Trust are worlds apart from those days and with all that's gone on with them over the years it's a real crying shame.

And we also need to firmly remember the old set up, and I'm talking about the Trust in this too, have been responsible for making our wildest dreams come true.

How we are just airbrushing all this from history or conversation is pathetic and shows us up.

Our job is all about policing, I've tried to do that ever since Ive had access to a keyboard and the WWW. Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, they've all come in for severe stick over the years in the hope they would listen and put the fans first. Ticket prices, scouting, management appointing, conflicts of interest and the abuse of the Trust, anything really where we, as a fan base can say whoa a minute, what about us, or why are you doing that?!

The Trust were our device for really getting a foot in the door, but how could we do that when the Trust had become the facking club??

There is the only problem i'm afraid.

Regardless of all this child talk and churlishness the Club would have been sold at some point and clearly they would have been sold to foreign investors. Had the Trust been involved or not we could never ever have guaranteed who they would be selling to and how they'd do for us.

We are now at the same situation we could have hoped for if the Trust had been involved all along. We have the option to sell our shares at the market rate at the time, or we have the option to keep our 21% knowing we are protected by future dilution under the unfair prejudice rules. The Trust are bailing out, the same handful of blokes that have been making mistake after mistake have painted such a picture they've left the average Joe no other option in their head.

It's the Trust that need bringing down, forget the angst towards the Board, that's toast. It's gone.

At this moment in time our 21% hasn't.

So what are we going to do with it????

This 100%.

We've agreed and disagreed on many things on this forum but...

You once said of me ''will you write my posts' (we don't need a tom Hagen, we need a Michael Corleone). Tounge in cheek perhaps but you were agreeing with points I was making about the Trust.

I have to ask you to do the same. Mate, that is one excellent post and it's describes excatcly how I feel and most of my wide circle feel too. Brilliant!
Last nights Fans Forum on 14:28 - Oct 21 with 390 viewsdobjack2

Last nights Fans Forum on 13:41 - Oct 21 by TheResurrection

They were entitled to though, otherwise we'd be taking them to Court?

Why didn't we?

Theres another MASSIVE issue.

Why, why, why??

That’s why I used the word appears.

As to why we didn’t take them to court - there was a democratic vote - however the recommendation was not to.

The truth is out there somewhere but it will need something more than muldur and scully to answer your question and all of the other unanswered questions that are out there.

It was always going to be the case that we were going to be sold but how it happened and safeguards for the future were what was important.
Last nights Fans Forum on 15:02 - Oct 21 with 375 viewsmonmouth

The future was all decided by the Trust membership wasn't it? For me that's all over now.

Anyway, I said I was just going to concentrate on the football from now on, and having got briefly drawn in again, I am going to. On the pitch is all that really counts from now on. All the rest can get to f**k.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Last nights Fans Forum on 17:41 - Oct 21 with 325 viewsTheResurrection

Last nights Fans Forum on 15:02 - Oct 21 by monmouth

The future was all decided by the Trust membership wasn't it? For me that's all over now.

Anyway, I said I was just going to concentrate on the football from now on, and having got briefly drawn in again, I am going to. On the pitch is all that really counts from now on. All the rest can get to f**k.

Only because you're embarrassing yourself with your campaign of nonsense, and I'm saying that to you man to man and without a hint of any confrontation.

The Trust is where the news is, and they are taking the piss out of every Swans fan past and present...

But hey, guess what, The same facking lot will be in post next year too.

Too long. Enough is enough.

Step the fack down!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024