Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is mart6? 19:32 - Oct 20 with 9039 viewsBrynCartwright

The mysterious mart6. They seek him here..they seek him there...

A man happy to criticise but never profer his/her own opinion (since 2014).

I think it's Catherine Zeta Jones.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who is mart6? on 22:31 - Oct 20 with 3538 viewsWarwickHunt

Free the mart 6.
Who is mart6? on 22:44 - Oct 20 with 3520 viewsGaryjack

Who is mart6? on 22:28 - Oct 20 by Jack_Meoff

mart has an impeccable taste in poster. All you moaning quivering quims he down arrows need to get a support group.

mart6 = vvankchops. Even his birth certificate was an apology from Durex!
Who is mart6? on 23:13 - Oct 20 with 3489 viewsWarwickHunt

Who is mart6? on 22:44 - Oct 20 by Garyjack

mart6 = vvankchops. Even his birth certificate was an apology from Durex!

Have that, bastardo!

mart6 rocks.
Who is mart6? on 23:20 - Oct 20 with 3485 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Who is mart6? on 22:28 - Oct 20 by Jack_Meoff

mart has an impeccable taste in poster. All you moaning quivering quims he down arrows need to get a support group.

😂

It’s surprising what a down arrow can do to a poor soul.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Who is mart6? on 23:22 - Oct 20 with 3482 viewsKerouac

He is this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who is mart6? on 23:40 - Oct 20 with 3458 viewsKerouac

...and here is Prosser;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who is mart6? on 23:47 - Oct 20 with 3446 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im worried about mart6

Im starting to think somebody has him locked in a basement, tied up, and all that he has is a mouse to use and no keyboard. These arrows are some sort of morse code-like signal to us all.

You ok mart?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Who is mart6? on 23:50 - Oct 20 with 3435 viewsWarwickHunt

Who is mart6? on 23:47 - Oct 20 by PozuelosSideys

Im worried about mart6

Im starting to think somebody has him locked in a basement, tied up, and all that he has is a mouse to use and no keyboard. These arrows are some sort of morse code-like signal to us all.

You ok mart?

Cynical attempt to get an up-arrow from the down-arrow king.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is mart6? on 23:59 - Oct 20 with 3421 viewsGaryjack

Who is mart6? on 23:50 - Oct 20 by WarwickHunt

My god! This is awful! Mart6 is evil and must be stopped before it's to late! Save yourselves and repent!

..........It's the only way to true salvation!
Who is mart6? on 00:05 - Oct 21 with 3411 viewsPozuelosSideys

Who is mart6? on 23:50 - Oct 20 by WarwickHunt

Aye. But thatll even it itself over the course of the season when i start mentioning Corbyn and his garden shed

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Who is mart6? on 00:12 - Oct 21 with 3400 viewsHumpty

Who is mart6? on 23:47 - Oct 20 by PozuelosSideys

Im worried about mart6

You ok mart?

mart6 conveys more common sense via his binary system of communication than many other posters who use thousands of words.
Who is mart6? on 00:19 - Oct 21 with 3394 viewsJack_Meoff

Who is mart6? on 00:12 - Oct 21 by Humpty

mart6 conveys more common sense via his binary system of communication than many other posters who use thousands of words.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Who is mart6? on 00:28 - Oct 21 with 3386 viewsPozuelosSideys

Maybe. But surely its better to bring the thousand words to the discussion than nothing other than click, click, click?

Who is mart6? on 00:28 - Oct 21 with 3386 viewsGaryjack

God is the true path!

You are possessed by the devil!
Who is mart6? on 00:34 - Oct 21 with 3378 viewsHumpty

Who is mart6? on 00:28 - Oct 21 by PozuelosSideys

Maybe. But surely its better to bring the thousand words to the discussion than nothing other than click, click, click?

Nah.
Who is mart6? on 00:36 - Oct 21 with 3377 viewsPozuelosSideys

Who is mart6? on 00:34 - Oct 21 by Humpty

Nah.

Awww

Who is mart6? on 04:48 - Oct 21 with 3334 viewsjack247

First time I’ve seen the word ‘binary’ used to overestimate.

His system is based solely on whether posters like Jeremy Corbyn or not, regardless of what they are posting about. My favourite mart6 moments are when two posters are making the same point, but he still up arrows one and down arrows the other.

I applaud the fact he is utterly biased and doesn’t pay any attention to the content of people’s posts.
Who is mart6? on 04:48 - Oct 21 with 3334 viewsMo_Wives

Mart6 is a wonderful human being. As are all human beings (yes, even Humpty). He is a valuable member of the planet swans family and I send him my love. I fully support his right to call me an asshole via down votes every day. After all, that is what life is about...acting like an asshole and then getting called an asshole. I would love to sit down one day and reminisce over a pint with mart. Although, I do fear he may ask me "Where's your facking tool?". To which I respond "what tool?", before he whips out a 12" dildo and beats me senseless screaming "THIS FACKING TOOL....ARRRGGHHH". The ultimate down vote, you might say.
Anyway, mart, I love you brother

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Who is mart6? on 05:01 - Oct 21 with 3330 viewsHumpty

Who is mart6? on 04:48 - Oct 21 by jack247

His system is based solely on whether posters like Jeremy Corbyn or not, regardless of what they are posting about. My favourite mart6 moments are when two posters are making the same point, but he still up arrows one and down arrows the other.

I applaud the fact he is utterly biased and doesn’t pay any attention to the content of people’s posts.

It is binary. Sometimes he likes, sometimes he doesn't.

1s and 0s. On or off. Yes or no.

Seems binary to me.

I don't like Jeremy Corbyn and he still 1's me. So a 0 for you for your false claim.

I also like the fact that you are bothered by his binary system as well.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 5:11]
Who is mart6? on 05:04 - Oct 21 with 3327 viewsHumpty

Who is mart6? on 04:48 - Oct 21 by Mo_Wives

Mart6 is a wonderful human being. As are all human beings (yes, even Humpty). He is a valuable member of the planet swans family and I send him my love. I fully support his right to call me an asshole via down votes every day. After all, that is what life is about...acting like an asshole and then getting called an asshole. I would love to sit down one day and reminisce over a pint with mart. Although, I do fear he may ask me "Where's your facking tool?". To which I respond "what tool?", before he whips out a 12" dildo and beats me senseless screaming "THIS FACKING TOOL....ARRRGGHHH". The ultimate down vote, you might say.
Anyway, mart, I love you brother

I like the fact that he gets some arseholes all triggered by his likes and dislikes.

I couldn't give two f*cks who downvotes my posts. Some arseholes seem a little obsessed with this type of thing though. As they keep going on about it.

Good work mart6.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 5:12]
Who is mart6? on 05:12 - Oct 21 with 3315 viewsjack247

Who is mart6? on 05:01 - Oct 21 by Humpty

It is binary. Sometimes he likes, sometimes he doesn't.

1s and 0s. On or off. Yes or no.

Seems binary to me.

I don't like Jeremy Corbyn and he still 1's me. So a 0 for you for your false claim.

I also like the fact that you are bothered by his binary system as well.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 5:11]

I’m amused by it.

Liking the fact someone is bothered by a binary system, albeit mistakenly, is nearly as strange as mart himself.

I can understand some of the more colourful posters having fanboys, although I think it’s strange. I’m surprised mart6 has managed it.
Who is mart6? on 08:59 - Oct 21 with 3278 viewsWarwickHunt

Who is mart6? on 04:48 - Oct 21 by jack247

Very Momentum.

*awaits down-arrow*
Who is mart6? on 09:33 - Oct 21 with 3255 viewswhoflungdung

From Hank to Hendrix

From mart to corbyn

At least the sun s popped out

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Who is mart6? on 11:51 - Oct 21 with 3214 viewsMo_Wives

You use to have a lot more to say for yourself, Hump. Always pontificating on here. What's happened? has someone upset you?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Who is mart6? on 12:04 - Oct 21 with 3209 viewsMo_Wives

Who is mart6? on 05:04 - Oct 21 by Humpty

I like the fact that he gets some arseholes all triggered by his likes and dislikes.

I couldn't give two f*cks who downvotes my posts. Some arseholes seem a little obsessed with this type of thing though. As they keep going on about it.

Good work mart6.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 5:12]

God, I miss you, you little crevice creeper. I remember a time when you would come running into a debate, fists up, then knock yourself out by providing an argument or link that proved the opposite of what you were saying. Such a shame you now just sit there muttering to yourself "huh...go on mart, down arrow him again".

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024