Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports 21:50 - Oct 20 with 6529 viewsBrynCartwright

I realise a lot of you fellers get around paying for watching Sports by using Kodi and what not, but there are a lot of technologically challenged individuals that don't have a clue what you are all banging on about.

Aside from all that generational technological gap.....I would like to express my dislike against the addition of BT into the general sporting mix.

I hate Sky, but grudgingly have to pay for it.

Then.to encourage competition along comes BT and sews up all European games ( and tonight's Scarlets game!)

Thanks.....now I have to pay extra on top of Sky to watch European games. ( and Euro rugby)

No wonder so many people pile out of Sky to watch Kodi.

All of a sudden you are paying £70 a month to watch your teams, whilst the often mediocre players drive around in Murcialargos.

Makes me sick.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 22:13 - Oct 20 with 6489 viewsdickythorpe

I love cricket but I refuse to pay for BT sports to see the Ashes this winter.

Surely in 2017 we should be able to select INDIVIDUAL channels we want and don't want? Then get a fair price?
Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 22:17 - Oct 20 with 6482 viewsnantywatcher

I watch BT Sport via my SKY platform - extra £6 per month.(channels 413- 416)
Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 22:25 - Oct 20 with 6472 viewsCooperman

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 22:13 - Oct 20 by dickythorpe

I love cricket but I refuse to pay for BT sports to see the Ashes this winter.

Surely in 2017 we should be able to select INDIVIDUAL channels we want and don't want? Then get a fair price?

What? The Ashes isn’t on Sky?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 06:34 - Oct 21 with 6369 viewspikeypaul

Absolutely no reason to pay Sky or BT and you will get everything
these two give plus a mountain more including all 3pm premier league games in perfect quality.

You call yourself technology challenged but there are plenty of very simple guides out there that even a Luddite like Corbyn could understand so do yourself a favour and get a Amazon fire stick put Kodi on to it then flawless on to that should take 5 minutes maximum.

If you still cant do it get a youngster to do it for you.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 9:47]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 07:48 - Oct 21 with 6327 viewsBrynCartwright

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 06:34 - Oct 21 by pikeypaul

Absolutely no reason to pay Sky or BT and you will get everything
these two give plus a mountain more including all 3pm premier league games in perfect quality.

You call yourself technology challenged but there are plenty of very simple guides out there that even a Luddite like Corbyn could understand so do yourself a favour and get a Amazon fire stick put Kodi on to it then flawless on to that should take 5 minutes maximum.

If you still cant do it get a youngster to do it for you.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 9:47]

ok mate will have a bash at it. thanks

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 09:52 - Oct 21 with 6202 viewspikeypaul

Here are the two tuitorials you need
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 9:55]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 10:09 - Oct 21 with 6163 viewswhoflungdung

Streams depend on line speed.

Ours is slow so all streams are poor

Gone back reluctantly to Sky but principles are often a luxury

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 10:16 - Oct 21 with 6150 viewsswanjackal

I have both my large screen TVs hooked up to PCs. Use usual streaming websites, no fiddling, and able to use other media sites, and if bored, can whack on (or whack off ) a game, even have multiple games on the same time.

I also have technophobe parents, and they have the full Sky package, so thanks to sky go, have multiroom subscription thanks to them :P (not all the channels on terrestrial, but all the ones that interest me).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 21:56 - Oct 30 with 5899 viewsjackrabbit

Anyone know what happened to the Kodi thread that used to be very prominent on here? If I remember correctly one of the most frequent contributors was NeathJack who seemed to be very knowledgeable about all aspects of installing and using Kodi boxes. We could do with reviving it. I'd never have got my box set up if it hadn't been for the advice I received on here.
Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 02:20 - Oct 31 with 5800 viewsEbo

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 10:16 - Oct 21 by swanjackal

I have both my large screen TVs hooked up to PCs. Use usual streaming websites, no fiddling, and able to use other media sites, and if bored, can whack on (or whack off ) a game, even have multiple games on the same time.

I also have technophobe parents, and they have the full Sky package, so thanks to sky go, have multiroom subscription thanks to them :P (not all the channels on terrestrial, but all the ones that interest me).

Same here mate. I have 2 very reliable sites that are good quality. I hook a lead from my thunderbolt port on my macbook to the HDMI in my TV. No fiddling with Kodi and it very rarely freezes either.

Kodi is a nightmare I uninstalled it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 08:00 - Oct 31 with 5669 viewsepaul

You don't even need kodi for it, sign up to whatever streaming service, flawless, streamcenter etc and load it onto perfect player or smart iptv, job done

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 08:17 - Oct 31 with 5653 viewswhiterock

I got Kodi, whilst you get everything, its such a chore searching, you do get buffering and lost signals so much so, I have given up. I've never been the patient type but unless you've got plenty then don't bother.
I don't have Sky Sport but have BT sport through my Virgin phone line
Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 09:08 - Oct 31 with 5600 viewsWhiterockin

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 08:17 - Oct 31 by whiterock

I got Kodi, whilst you get everything, its such a chore searching, you do get buffering and lost signals so much so, I have given up. I've never been the patient type but unless you've got plenty then don't bother.
I don't have Sky Sport but have BT sport through my Virgin phone line

Just sign up to Flawless.

Try it for a month for £10 if you are happy sign up for £75 a year or £45 for 6 months. HD football live, all Premier League matches included without buffering. PPV sport included. This price is for the full package including entertainment (films ect).
Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 13:01 - Oct 31 with 5460 viewsLeonWasGod

Spot on. But we're told competition is good for us. Arf.

We're mugs for buying it though. I did, but jacked them both in.
Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 15:16 - Oct 31 with 5375 viewsunion_jack

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 09:08 - Oct 31 by Whiterockin

Just sign up to Flawless.

Try it for a month for £10 if you are happy sign up for £75 a year or £45 for 6 months. HD football live, all Premier League matches included without buffering. PPV sport included. This price is for the full package including entertainment (films ect).

Following on from what Perch said above, doesn't line speed affect the quality of the feed?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 12:24 - Jul 3 with 3898 viewsMichaelRonaldhino77

hmm but I am not agreed with you because Kodi is one of the best way to watch sports but there are many other platforms which you can use it to watch any sports online from anywhere with low subscription charges. well, I have a guide on how to Install BT Sport on Kodi which really helps me out in this case. see here:
https://blog.fastestvpn.com/watch-bt-sport-on-kodi/
Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 14:10 - Jul 3 with 3757 viewstrinityann

What's the lastest best paid sports app on Kodi like sportsmania/flawless.
Having to pay for Sky Sports & BT Sports on 14:29 - Jul 3 with 3728 viewsLeonWasGod

n/t
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 15:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024