Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins 16:47 - Oct 21 with 6003 viewsowainglyndwr

Don't blame the manager the recruitment by Jenkins and the sell outs has been terrible and cost us big time
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:55]
N/A. on 17:32 - Oct 21 with 3916 viewsHuw57

Jenkins on 17:32 - Oct 21 by longlostjack

This. Fed up with all these stupid cliches. What the hell is going on Mr Clement?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:18]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Jenkins on 17:53 - Oct 21 with 3879 viewsWingstandwood

Anyone care to remember the days of Laudrup and his agent? Well I would love a Laudrup-Tutumlu-esque combo bringing players into the club now!.....Would anyone else on here like that also? Yep there was loads of wonga being stuffed into (demonised by Jenkins himself) Tutumlu's back pocket but hey folks?.......He pocketted far less filty lucre than our very own parasitic trojan horse impostor come mega-buffoonic D.O.F. w#nker Huw Jenkins.

And guess what also Jenkins has and will (continue to) pour tens upon tens of millions of Pound down the drain. That is something Tutumlu never did!...... Tutumlu a villan?...... Compare him with Jenkins and his merry band of low-life scumbag filth?

Argus!

Jenkins on 17:54 - Oct 21 with 3870 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins on 17:53 - Oct 21 by Wingstandwood

Anyone care to remember the days of Laudrup and his agent? Well I would love a Laudrup-Tutumlu-esque combo bringing players into the club now!.....Would anyone else on here like that also? Yep there was loads of wonga being stuffed into (demonised by Jenkins himself) Tutumlu's back pocket but hey folks?.......He pocketted far less filty lucre than our very own parasitic trojan horse impostor come mega-buffoonic D.O.F. w#nker Huw Jenkins.

And guess what also Jenkins has and will (continue to) pour tens upon tens of millions of Pound down the drain. That is something Tutumlu never did!...... Tutumlu a villan?...... Compare him with Jenkins and his merry band of low-life scumbag filth?

Tutumlu always said we’d find out what Jenkins is all about. He wasn’t wrong.
Jenkins on 17:55 - Oct 21 with 3865 viewslonglostjack

And who signed the contract allowing Tutumlu a cut on all transfers?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins on 18:03 - Oct 21 with 3846 viewsclloy2

Jenkins on 17:19 - Oct 21 by Landore_Jack

Wtf is going on with Mesa? Wasn't he supposed to be Leon's replacement?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:19]

Yes is the correct answer
Jenkins on 18:05 - Oct 21 with 3840 viewsclloy2

Jenkins on 17:19 - Oct 21 by Landore_Jack

Wtf is going on with Mesa? Wasn't he supposed to be Leon's replacement?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:19]

That's what we were all told
Jenkins on 18:41 - Oct 21 with 3789 viewsmajorraglan

Jenkins on 16:50 - Oct 21 by Landore_Jack

The manager is just to blame. He stated in the press how happy he was with the squad. Poor recruitment has contemplated to our downfall.

Can't blame PC for not criticising the quality of his players in the press, he has to work with these players on a day to day to day basis and going public will not to do anything to foster a good team ethos/ working realtionship.

How many of us would go public and critisce our colleagues or call our boss out?

Totally agree with you re poor recruitment, lots of money wasted on players who can't cut it. Mesa, Clucas can make the team, Barton is in Spain, there's not far off £40m there, if the club is paying out that kind of money they have to be making a difference and be starting quality.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 18:43]
Jenkins on 18:58 - Oct 21 with 3762 viewsGeoffThom

laudrups agent nailed it and a hell of a lot of people backed Jenkins ,hindsight is a wonderful thing but Jenkins has to go now
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 18:59]
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins on 19:00 - Oct 21 with 3752 viewsGeoffThom

This is true
Jenkins on 19:10 - Oct 21 with 3737 viewscostalotta

N/A. on 17:20 - Oct 21 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:17]

In many ways I agree with this. But surely he has to back himself too?
Jenkins on 21:09 - Oct 21 with 3681 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins on 17:54 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Tutumlu always said we’d find out what Jenkins is all about. He wasn’t wrong.

As I've said numerous occasions, I believe Jenkins to be nothing other than a blagger who dined (and still dines) out on the work of Roberto, Brendan and Tutumlu.

It's clear he wants to be the manager, so show some balls and front up like Ron Noades did and take the reigns.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:37]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins on 08:41 - Oct 22 with 3620 viewsBillyChong

Jenkins and co need to go now, ruining the club
Jenkins on 08:56 - Oct 22 with 3605 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins on 17:08 - Oct 21 by Chippy69

Cant see clem giving up is wages can you

Going to be yet another compo payout.
Same as the club has had to pay to duff players/ managers that our glorious, all mighty leader has already paid out on our great clubs behalf...

All due to his and the boards past and present fugups.
No wonder the c**t had such a successful roofing business.

And that ladies and gents is why you should concentrate on life instead of playing FIFA saaaccerr coaching manager megnuts.
Then believing you're a top scout/ manager because of it

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins on 09:04 - Oct 22 with 3597 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins on 21:09 - Oct 21 by waynekerr55

As I've said numerous occasions, I believe Jenkins to be nothing other than a blagger who dined (and still dines) out on the work of Roberto, Brendan and Tutumlu.

It's clear he wants to be the manager, so show some balls and front up like Ron Noades did and take the reigns.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 22:37]

Mart6

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins on 09:04 - Oct 22 with 3597 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree. We were all waxing lyrical about Clem last season. Now after yet another poor and late window by Jenkins we are back in the brown and smelly again.
I think Tammy and Sanches signings were influenced by Clement. I also think he was hoping for sooner and better recruitment than Jenkins managed to supplement these two.
Bony is a problem. Crocked and short of match practice the jury is still out but it isn't looking good. Clucas is Mr Anonymous and it seems problems with Mesa are more off the field than on it. All this has to lie at the Jenkins door.
Clement did not complain although his comments in the press clearly showed he was not happy. He could hardly come right out and criticise without seeing how things would pan out. Clement hoped he could turn it round. Frankie knew he could do it. It is possible history will show both fell at the Jenkins altar.
In summary we got rid of two of our most influential players last season and brought in unsuitable players as part of yet another poor and late window by Jenkins. He is the one person to blame imho. I hope the Yanks wake up. He has to go,
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 9:11]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jenkins on 09:06 - Oct 22 with 3596 viewsGowerjack

Jenkins on 17:02 - Oct 21 by magicdaps10

He is a disease to our club at present.

Harsh i know!

Not harsh at all.

The man is a f ucking cancer at the heart of our club.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 9:11]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024