Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This has nothing to do with.. 17:20 - Oct 21 with 6336 viewsicecoldjack

..the manager or the players, lets just be honest and admit the current shambles is firmly placed at the door of Huw Jenkins,the sellouts the scouting dept. the director of football(yes,jenkins again) and our overall planning and recruitment in every dept.

We can't blame the manager, he can only pi$$ with the c0ck that he's got, take out the set piece of Gylfi and it shows hoe a long term cull of quality and talent has royally fooked the club and fans .

We are now finally like Wigan,Sunderland,Villa and those other identkit premier league teams that just pin everything on trying to survive while trying everything to cut a corner and save a pound.

Why the fook Jenkins and Co. get to freely walk the streets of Swansea while we watch the club struggle to put out a premier league quality team defies logic.

Don't blame the players, it's far too easy, it's not their fault they are what they are, Carol cost £5m and looks over priced at that figure but it isn't his fault, ditto clement.

Lets for once turn our attention to absolutley horrific management of our club by the likes of Jenkins and Co. not whatever hen pecked coach he puts in place to take the fall for him .
The sad thing is that it was almost impossible to fook this up from what was built by Martinez,Sousa,Rodgers and Laudrup but Jenkins managed to completely do that with plenty to spare as he sold us all out.

The players never gave up today so for me there is no point in slagging them for trying , thats all we ask at the end of the day .

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:22 - Oct 21 with 5279 viewsLeonWasGod

If the horrific management of our club is you focus you should be going after the Yanks. They have the controlling share and (presumably) could sack Jenkins for his inept performance in the dof role?
This has nothing to do with.. on 17:23 - Oct 21 with 5263 viewsunion_jack

Agree with most of that but I don't think Clement is pi$$ing high enough to be honest. He's not managing the team well, they're not motivated and his tactics are sh1te.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:28 - Oct 21 with 5207 viewsChippy69

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:22 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

If the horrific management of our club is you focus you should be going after the Yanks. They have the controlling share and (presumably) could sack Jenkins for his inept performance in the dof role?

I honestly think Jenkins is unsackable

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:29 - Oct 21 with 5200 viewsOldjack

Firstly ,why the fuk was 4 of outfield players wearing gloves ,fuking pussies that's why ,and not blaming management for our slow tempo ,is wrong .Again in that first half we looked like the away team and they should have been at least two up ,whilst we tried to walk into the net at a snails pace,but in the end not even getting close.
This is down to management and no one else

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:31 - Oct 21 with 5182 viewspembsjack

The club is in huge trouble top to bottom.
Passion on and off the field has gone
Identity and style has gone
Ownership is totally money orientated
Only target is to bumble along to 40 points
Change of manager will only paper of the cracks for the short term, long term we need change right at the top, but the chances are the Americans wouldnt care who new owners are along as they hand plenty of dollars over their way.
Our club is a mess.
This has nothing to do with.. on 17:52 - Oct 21 with 5103 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:23 - Oct 21 by union_jack

Agree with most of that but I don't think Clement is pi$$ing high enough to be honest. He's not managing the team well, they're not motivated and his tactics are sh1te.

Agree 100%. Clement isn't cutting it at all

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:57 - Oct 21 with 5081 viewsJackfath

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:29 - Oct 21 by Oldjack

Firstly ,why the fuk was 4 of outfield players wearing gloves ,fuking pussies that's why ,and not blaming management for our slow tempo ,is wrong .Again in that first half we looked like the away team and they should have been at least two up ,whilst we tried to walk into the net at a snails pace,but in the end not even getting close.

I mentioned this last week alan and several posters got in a right tiz. Not about the gloves but with me for mentioning it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This has nothing to do with.. on 18:00 - Oct 21 with 5057 viewsLeonWasGod

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:57 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

I mentioned this last week alan and several posters got in a right tiz. Not about the gloves but with me for mentioning it.

To be fair, it was a bit weird you complaining about Fab wearing gloves
Login to get fewer ads

This has nothing to do with.. on 18:03 - Oct 21 with 5042 viewsmonmouth

Paul Clement is used to training players with excellent technique and letting talented managers dictate tactics and playing style. In two jobs he has learnt nothing about relying on shape and it is plainly obvious why Derby sacked him - and it has nothing to do with anybody's mum. They were bored shitless. That's him. Twice proves it. Without a free kick man and the best header of the ball in the league he simply has no clue on how to score a goal.

With a better team, that could sort themselves out, he might be ok, but I still think he'd kill it stone dead. With this one, he probably has to go. By the way, the Trust were all over it like a rash endorsing his appointment and slapping themselves on the back for advising on getting back to SCFC values by appointing him. I'm not laying his appointment at their door or criticising the initial trumpet blowing, but could we possibly have a taking stock view now from the fans representatives by any chance? Is this the type of football we want to see?

Yeah, I guess I'm really pissed off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This has nothing to do with.. on 18:32 - Oct 21 with 4970 viewsicecoldjack

First of all let's forget about the gloves, a real non story . It may be true Clement isn't quite top drawer but that's not his fault, that's a problem of the guy that appointed him ! And that ain't the yanks no matter what people think !
It s very telling that the 2 managers that didn't give a fook for Jenki s were sousa and laudrup who probably did more for the swans than they get credit for.

As said above the mind set is to just try and stay up no matter what 40 pts every season while slowly selling off assets that would maintain that very status.
Again it points to Jenkins and nobody else .

I can't blame players or managers that have to put up with interference from Jenkins he has squandered millions plain and simple . Clucas, borja,mesa signed for huge cost and don't play yet nothing said !

It's a a big mess .
This has nothing to do with.. on 18:37 - Oct 21 with 4952 viewsSTID2017

It has everything to do with the manager and players.
The manager is clueless, whilst the players are following his direction and playing so flat and without confidence they make rubbish sides look like world beaters.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 21:21]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

This has nothing to do with.. on 19:14 - Oct 21 with 4857 viewsJackFish

We're in just as much trobule as we were under Bobbley last season IMO. Completely different reasons of course, Bradley couldn't organise a bingo night for his grandma but Clement is utterly incapable of setting a team up that can attack. Even our usual defensive solidity was gone today and we couldn't have complained if Leicester had been out of sight by the time we fluked a goal back.
This has nothing to do with.. on 19:32 - Oct 21 with 4807 viewsawayjack

No obvious tactics today and so many basic skill levels missing. Shoddy defending, lightweight side passing midfield and little movement up front. Our set-pieces were shocking yet again and no player has ability to shoot from more than 10 yards out. Yes blame Jenkins for another shambolic 'profit first' transfer window and his arrogance to believe he's a real DOF, but the Manager must take responsibility for such poor tactics, especially at home, and so many poor performances.
This has nothing to do with.. on 21:08 - Oct 21 with 4707 viewsOldjack

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:57 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

It'll be earmuffs in December ,next ,man up ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This has nothing to do with.. on 21:26 - Oct 21 with 4658 viewsjasfan

Good post. I agree with most of that.
This has nothing to do with.. on 23:23 - Oct 21 with 4528 viewsYossarian

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:28 - Oct 21 by Chippy69

I honestly think Jenkins is unsackable

This.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

This has nothing to do with.. on 23:36 - Oct 21 with 4482 viewsLoyal

We don't have a recruiting or scouting 'dept' the whole thing is done by employing agents, on the face of it when we recruited Sanches and Bony most were happy.
It's not working out at the moment, but Clement does need another month at least.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This has nothing to do with.. on 23:54 - Oct 21 with 4452 viewsKingBony

This has nothing to do with.. on 21:26 - Oct 21 by jasfan

Good post. I agree with most of that.

Bang on

Which one?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

This has nothing to do with.. on 00:05 - Oct 22 with 4423 viewsKingBony

All you ever do is complain about Jenkins this, Jenkins that. Do something about it then, it’s getting very tiresome now.

You were probably delighted with our summer dealings, didn’t hear you moaning then you weasel.

Get behind the dof he’s brought in many good players over the years, including bringing Wilfried the hitman bony back in.

You can’t have it always tone, we are not Man City.

Get a grip now good boy before it’s too late.

Goodnight

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

This has nothing to do with.. on 00:10 - Oct 22 with 4412 viewsGowerjack

We are owned by Americans.

The stupidest nation on the face of the Earth.

The best we can hope for is to get rid of them and the vile c unts who sold out to them and start again...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

This has nothing to do with.. on 00:31 - Oct 22 with 4360 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mahrez wore gloves and tore us a new one as he always does. I wish he'd wear gloves for our team.

Why not email Clement or get Sgorio to do it and tell him to ban gloves?

We'll obviously be in the Champions League if he does.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

This has nothing to do with.. on 06:46 - Oct 22 with 4244 viewsgiantstoneater

This has nothing to do with.. on 18:32 - Oct 21 by icecoldjack

First of all let's forget about the gloves, a real non story . It may be true Clement isn't quite top drawer but that's not his fault, that's a problem of the guy that appointed him ! And that ain't the yanks no matter what people think !
It s very telling that the 2 managers that didn't give a fook for Jenki s were sousa and laudrup who probably did more for the swans than they get credit for.

As said above the mind set is to just try and stay up no matter what 40 pts every season while slowly selling off assets that would maintain that very status.
Again it points to Jenkins and nobody else .

I can't blame players or managers that have to put up with interference from Jenkins he has squandered millions plain and simple . Clucas, borja,mesa signed for huge cost and don't play yet nothing said !

It's a a big mess .

I agree with most of what you said there ICJ but the players have to step up to the plate too, Narsingh after being manhandled by their left back, who got booked, should have seen that as an opportunity to attack him but no he just sank without a trace . Our goal came from the ability of our centre half to turn in the box and fire one in how come our strikers cannot not do this. We have too many square pegs for round holes, Ayeuw as soon as you play him down the middle he is lost! We didn`t have a striker on the bench!! Tammy who I think is doing quite well just hasn't the experience to lead the line against such grizzled experienced centre backs the likes of Leicester have. With the exception of Leon our midfielders all look like what they are showing us, that they are just benchwarmers and not first teamers, it`s up to them to prove us wrong but they lack the bottle to disprove us. Our delivery into the box is so poor but when they are put in nobody is in there busting a gut to get on the end of one, a lack of desire from the players?. So far only one player has actually stepped up to the plate and has improved as a player and that is Fernandez who is by far our player of the season so far. I expect more from the players and I must admit I am disappointed by their attitude and lack of commitment. Against Huddersfield we were gifted an opening goal but we were applying pressure on their back line yesterday that was non-descript which is down to the players. You are right though HJ has been given a free ride we have been letting our best talent leave and have replaced them with dross we should be fighting to keep our best players and be looking to replace our benchwarmers with better players you could hear the groan from the fans as Routledge came off the bench, now he is a player we should have replaced years ago and is still here why?
This has nothing to do with.. on 07:18 - Oct 22 with 4212 viewsicecoldjack

This has nothing to do with.. on 06:46 - Oct 22 by giantstoneater

I agree with most of what you said there ICJ but the players have to step up to the plate too, Narsingh after being manhandled by their left back, who got booked, should have seen that as an opportunity to attack him but no he just sank without a trace . Our goal came from the ability of our centre half to turn in the box and fire one in how come our strikers cannot not do this. We have too many square pegs for round holes, Ayeuw as soon as you play him down the middle he is lost! We didn`t have a striker on the bench!! Tammy who I think is doing quite well just hasn't the experience to lead the line against such grizzled experienced centre backs the likes of Leicester have. With the exception of Leon our midfielders all look like what they are showing us, that they are just benchwarmers and not first teamers, it`s up to them to prove us wrong but they lack the bottle to disprove us. Our delivery into the box is so poor but when they are put in nobody is in there busting a gut to get on the end of one, a lack of desire from the players?. So far only one player has actually stepped up to the plate and has improved as a player and that is Fernandez who is by far our player of the season so far. I expect more from the players and I must admit I am disappointed by their attitude and lack of commitment. Against Huddersfield we were gifted an opening goal but we were applying pressure on their back line yesterday that was non-descript which is down to the players. You are right though HJ has been given a free ride we have been letting our best talent leave and have replaced them with dross we should be fighting to keep our best players and be looking to replace our benchwarmers with better players you could hear the groan from the fans as Routledge came off the bench, now he is a player we should have replaced years ago and is still here why?

fair comments .

I just think it's not that the players arn't working hard enough it's just that they arn't good enough, it's hard to blame them overall. a former manager said of footballers that the difference between the top division players and lower league is not so much the ability to play the game but the mental toughness to maintain that 90/100% focus game after game , prem players can produce high levels week after week ,lower league can't guess where we are ? something a lot of our lot seem not able to do, they lack the mental strength .

There are premier league players and players that play in the premier league, i heard Toshack say once, we have gone from the the former to the latter .

Most of the reason for this is down to how Jenks and Co. have been operating the club the last 3/4 yrs . Selling top players is one thing but not even attempting to replace them with equal quality is something else. We have lucked out most seasons but the tipping balance has finally swung in favour of mediocrity and failiure and the poor signings are so many that it's now almost impossible to do anything to repair the situation, even our Gold standard like Britton,Rangel and Routs are now too old to make a difference, it's all a shambles quite frankly.

Clement was good enough to organize us last season, like many others i'm starting to think he may struggle to progress but i'm still hopeful, i think his job is made harder by not having full control of players in and out, can anybody truly do a good job with one hand tied behind their back ?

So many questions week after week and it's been this way for the last 3/4 yrs, the only constant in that time is Jenkins.
This has nothing to do with.. on 07:42 - Oct 22 with 4180 viewsdameedna

Yeah it is becoming clear. We have changed the system but not the mind set. However win next game and it starts to look promising again. Personally belive we have 8 midfielders when 4 or 5 will do. All has gone quiet on the Makalele front but so far we have not seen his influence. Still early days but the stream of home defeats will not be tolerated much longer. Tricky times but lets be honest we are pedestrian.
This has nothing to do with.. on 07:48 - Oct 22 with 4164 viewsclloy2

This has nothing to do with.. on 17:22 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

Of course HJ has orchestrated most of this mess, but the Americans aren't stupid, they know who is public enemy No1 in the majority of fans eyes. When things get worse, and the flack starts to fly as it did last year in the run up to Bradleys sacking, they have their person in the hot seat who will take all the abuse in preference to them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024